X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Masie (comes back)

Nude girl Masie (comes back)
    Attached Files

Hey Masie, you *do* know you used the wrong side of the brush... right? That brush-end looks (stills) rather... prickly/pointly Long pubic hair btw, how much time did that take to grow? You braid it just like Noa I reckon

Btw. did I spy an UK-flag bikini there? Go England/UK

Comment

Thank you Masie for the reversal of roles. It seems your vagina is a cavity to put in everything. Thanks to Misha for this great shoot.

Comment

Masie, ever since you first appeared on AW I have always loved your presence... both in front and behind the camera. You are, I must tell you, a particularly naughty girl. Very naughty. Although I doubt very much that I am the first person to tell you that. I enjoyed seeing you play with your bra in this shoot. But I would especially like to see your bra without being stretched or distorted as in some of these shots. I especially loved the sequence (shots 118-120) in the Laney shoot of a few weeks ago. Heavenly. Please please do continue being the very bad girl you are. You're one of the big reasons this site is so awesome.

Comment

Masie Dee at long last you are back. And you look better than ever. When I saw your pics just now I saw what we have been missing out. When I looked at your pics my rod got harder and harder. You look so hot, your tits are so suckable, your ass looks muck more pert and your pussy looks better than ever. Your clit is so nicely exposed, looking at it my rod started to drip with precum. I download the pics and placed them in iPhoto so I could enlarge them and study them in more detail. Your cooch is so amazing, my rod got harder and harder. Masie I just purchased these pics I am gonna enjoy these pics. Will you be doing more pics with Abby? I can’t wait to see you spread again. Please cum spread again for us.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words, now the photographs are out there I feel I can confess how nervous I have been waiting to see them. Normally I would have taken a sneaky peak before they went live on the website but as I have just come back from a short holiday they were all packaged up while I was away. It was very fun day, I wasn't sure what it would be like to jump to the other side of the camera again after so long but Misha was a joy to work with, ha you can see by all the giggling in the pictures that it was a fun day and more importanrtly she helped me to feel really sexy and that was such a gift (thanks Misha).

Frans the wrong way around hair brush insertion is a kind of my party trick. I discovered it years ago and found out I quite liked it and it got me a HUGE reaction from other people. Ha and we got the classic Masie pantie stuffing (not sure why I love it so much but I really do!)

Stonefly thank you for your kind words, I looked to the images you liked in Laney's shoot and will use them as a future guide. I am a bit of an energetic wiggler so thats how my bra eneded up doing clothes gymnastics on its way to the floor

Bluelagoon and Notary I am really glad you were happy with this shoot, thanks for taking the time to let me know means alot xxxx

Comment

YAY!!!! Ms Masie is back visible again... not just a voice from the deep asking "Well, Ladies how was that?"
              Yes our favourite Little Miss Personality Plus is back looking just as cheeky and adorable as I remember.
              full thumbs up for the image set now waiting for my favourite part of any Masie shoot the video. Where her total enjoyment and sense of fun infects my computer screen normally leaving me grinning like an idiot.

Thanks Masie, was a great surprise to see the shoot up so quick... heard rumours that there might be one but don't recall seeing it in the upcoming shoots list. Bonus

Pinky

ps: Masie, The shoot has made Poor "Pinky the scarf" feel soo homesick, Life is so much more boring for poor Pinky the scarf since her "adventure" with you and Kylie H haha

Comment

I do believe somebody has been working out.. Look! Nicely done, easily fitting into those tight pants, I'm proud of ya!

Comment

Thanks Frans - i'm hoping seeing these pictures will motivate me back onto the healthy club as since my holiday I have found it hard to go back to my good diet and exercise

Comment

Pinky! I have missed you, it feels like I see your name less and less these days - it is not just Pinky the scarf missing days of yore. I will check in with you later after I watch the video tonight!

Comment

WOW - ok so just vainly watched myself while eating my dinner and the photography award has to go to Misha - how the heck did you she film while dishing out such a great orgasm?!

If anyone gets through this video in one sitting I will be impressed - this is nearly as long as the video I did with Satine!

Comment

YIPEEEEE!!!
                        Thank You Masie! That is all I can say. I am sweating from this shoot and vid

Comment

You're quite the multi-tasker aren't you Masie? Lots of things can be combined with masturbating The book did look a bit unwieldly big for one hand, but you got the job done none the less, heh.

Did Misha have to ask you much during the shoot, or did you start talking and kept it up for 50+ minutes? You're good talker too, always smiling and you look like you're loving live to the max. Not that anybody was expecting a *short* video from Masie obviously, that would have been very odd, heh.

Never seen a 'bra heater' thing before, doesn't having one mean you need a better (winter proof) coat? Weather in NL can be somewhat cold, though you're prolly used to that given you're from Northen England, heh. Props for not falling of that table, btw.. esp near the end ;-) A bed would have been more comfy I imagine? Better for the wand too, it's not made to be rudely dropped when it's trying to perform its duty. Good thing Misha helped out, as you I do wonder how she managed to keep film that nicely. Girl of many talents. Plus, you didn't kick her when you came.. that was good as well.

Interesting to know you're that competitive. Must be a shoot-idea in there somewhere (bit like the orgasm race but more finger oriented perhaps? Noa might like that one;-). Did being competitive ever get you trouble I wonder? Oh btw. currently is NOT the correct season to go walking around pantie-less, just saying..

You're not an old dog, that would be Poppy. You're quite young certainly in spirit Have fun eating cake, it's not THAT bad for you. Just start with the fitness regime again and after a couple of days you'll be used to it. Starting is always hardest. You proof to show it worked, use that as motivation ?

Comment

Thank you Masie - always a pleasure! Such wonderfully convulsive orgasms! And I enjoyed your stories about your younger days, such as girls in a dormitory competing to yell the loudest when masturbating. That image will stay with me for a long time!

Comment

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Ahh thanks Anahi, how was your first snow experience? X x x

Comment

It's so nice to have you back in front of the camera, Masie! You look amazingly pretty with your perfect boobs, fit body and incredibly luxurious pubic hair. You are clearly so happy and at ease being naked on camera and sharing sexy stories that it is just spellbinding to watch. One of best things about Abby Winters is how the models are always so comfortable and enthusiastic and this shoot is a reminder of how you are integral part of that. When you are the one behind the camera asking sexy questions and getting skillful camera angles, I just know the joyful energy you display here is an inspiration to the models.

Misha definitely did an outstanding job of capturing your sexiness here, especially bringing you to orgasm with the toy. The camera work was indeed spectacular as she kept your beautiful body perfectly in frame while holding the toy in place as you writhe around in ecstasy. It's so nice to know that you two good friends and talented colleagues got a chance to share this experience. Has there been any discussion of you returning the favor and giving Misha and chance to get back on camera? I'm sure she knows she'd be welcomed with open arms.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                    Has there been any discussion of you returning the favor and giving Misha and chance to get back on camera? I'm sure she knows she'd be welcomed with open arms.
                                    Please, Masie, give the chance sometimes to all of the cinematographers to be on camera again.

Comment

Masie.... Soooooo sorry, its taken me sooo long to post, I have only just watched the video all the way through.

It's taking me almost as long to type my review. I just can't put into word how much I loved this shoot.

As this is attempt number 20 and its getting very late for now I'll just say that this may have been my favourite Masie shoot I have seen (ummm well, They Kylie H/Masie after video will take some beating ).

Not only did we get the fully entertainment, humour and fun of every Masie shoot but, as you so rightly said, we actually got to see and learn more about "you".

This was a very intimate experience and thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Sorry, this is such a crappy review and definitely doesn't do justice to how good of a shoot this is or how much I liked it.

My subscription runs out tomorrow and at this stage I'm taking a break from AW for a while.

But shoots like this one is why I joined AW so long ago and model like you Masie is why I have stayed around for so long.

I'm sure with the memory of this shoot in my mind my hiatus from Abbyland want be for too long.

Thanks Masie

Pinky

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X