Idea for a new shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for a new shoot

I know there was a thread for new ideas for AW shoots, but I couldn't find it so I started this thread. I know that the boy/girl videos show a model and her boyfriend having sex. Okay, how about the same thing, only with more than one couple in the room? By that, I don't mean that a second couple would interact with the first couple, it would just be one couple having sex in the same room as another couple....or three couples having sex in the same room. It would not be an orgy, since each couple would only be having sex with their boyfriend/girlfriend, they would just be able to watch the other couple(s) having sex while they are having sex.

Hi Dekoda

Good luck with that idea! I'm still trying to find out what chance, if any, of getting three models together, let alone four or six. Ref the last page of this thread, starting at 22nd Jan:
    This is a place where staff and members can post outlandish ideas on ways the site can go. Includes things like advertising and business related, plus ideas for shoot genres, site sections, special projects, and stuff like that

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X