• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Sabina M

New Model: Sabina M
    Attached Files

Love her sultry voice.

Comment

Love these type and kind of introductional videos - and Sabina is cute ...
      Sabrina
      Last edited by Sabrina_B; 8 February 2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

That is one amazing video!!! Thank you sooo much Sabina for making that video! Gorgous body and eyes that just sucks me in to your soul. Feel lucky to be so beautiyful sweetheart!

Comment

i'm still surprise of how sensitive, honest, direct and respectful are the comments of AW fans. Love this network... yes let's get together and keep it up for the sexual revolution! Openness and much love

Comment

Hi Sabina!
            First of all: welcome to the boards!
            And thank you for your nice feedback!
            I always feel kinda proud or been taken with that.
            (Sometimes I ask me: how can this be? I dont know any other forum like this one...)
            But anyway: Thanks sooo much for sharing these intimate moments with us!
            We all love you for that, I'm sure
            Peter

Comment

Hi Sabina
              great to read from you. Love your shots.
              do you consider to start a thread in the models speak section?
              Love and heaps of higs Sabrina

Comment

Hi Sabina, welcome to the AW forums.
                It's Sabina and her smouldering sensuousness. I think you are very pretty young lady, with very sexy eyes, and a nice smile.
                I'm looking forward to see what (and with who) your next shoots.
                You could start your own thread to post snapshots or ask and answer questions with the members and other models.

Comment

Hi Sabina! It's such a thrill to hear from you. You are just so pretty and you've quickly become one of my favorite Abby models. Hearing how much you appreciate the comments on your shoots fills me with happiness. I like to think that I'm always honest, sensitive and respectful when writing comments about the AW girls I adore, and if you think my words are sweet, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. This comment from you sums up what Abby Winters is all about:

Originally posted by sabina_m View Post
                  Thanks for the sweet and straight forward comments, very inspiring to see how men appreciate the hotness and sexyness of "real" sex, and share with us the experience of opening sex boundaries, how liberating it feels. And ur comments reflect the safe atmosphere that AW promotes and create among the community.
                  You are absolutely right. All of us members love women and think you are beautiful and want you all to have sexy, enjoyable experiences modeling for the site. The staff and photographers always do a great job creating a safe, supportive atmosphere for the models, and it's my pleasure to help contribute to that as a commenter. It's lovely to know how much you appreciate it.

I also love this comment of yours, which reflects such a sweet, thoughtful, lovely attitude about having sex with girls on camera. Your approach to the shoots makes all of them sparkle with sexiness, whether with Marietta or girls you just met.

Hei Massfan its very pleasing to know how u can appreciate the different nuances and intonations of our sex scenes. Indeed each time is unique, every girl is different, and that makes it very exciting and surprising each time. The state of being open and easy to make your partner feel comfortable is very enriching, both personally and for my relation with other human beings. Your spectrum just expand, and that is without a doubt a wining point.
                  I'd also like to suggest you start your own thread. You clearly have lots of intelligent, sexy things to say, and we'd love to get to know you better. Happy New Year and hope 2014 gives you (and us!) many more opportunities to have fun at AW!

Love and hugs, Massfan

Comment

hola sabina
                    guapa! estas preciosa en el solo. hope to get more of you!
                    xxx lulu

Comment

i'm still surprise of how sensitive, honest, direct and respectful are the comments of AW fans. Love this network... yes let's get together and keep it up for the sexual revolution! Openness and much love
                      Yes! I'm still in love with how sensitive, honest, direct and respectful the models make love... BTW, the picture is awesome and thank you for joining AW.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X