X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage: 463

Backstage: 463
    Attached Files

I love the series of shots in here of Izzy hard at work photographing Lulu and Janee's lovemaking. Seeing her line up the shots, give gentle directions to the girls, and check the images to make sure she's getting exactly the sexy photos we all need is a perfect reminder of how much work goes into making AW so awesome. Janee and Lulu are of course gorgeous and seem to be having a great time with each other and Izzy, judging from their sexily mussed-up hair and pretty smiles. Thanks everyone! (Sasha looks amazing up above this post, too!)

Comment

Hi Massfan, thanks for such a cool feedback! I have to admit that I had so good time shooting Lulu and Janee that any time when you have so good models the work becomes a pleasure and you even dont feel like working because you doing this what you passionate about and what you love!

Have a lovely day!

Comment

Aw, you're very welcome Izzy! You are incredibly talented, and it's wonderful to hear that you love what you do. Your passion for capturing beautiful images really shows through in every shot. I just watched the video again and remembered that this was Janee's very first time with a girl. It was clear that you and Masie gave Janee lots of warm friendliness and support to make this a very special experience for her!
        Last edited by massfan3; 5 March 2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X