X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Billie T

Nude girl Billie T
    Attached Files

I think she's going to be a favorite. Cute face and love the shape of those breasts!! I look forward to this set.

Comment

a fantastic good looking girl. A big waw for me!!! Super cute and those sexy photos!!! Thanks a lot Masie. You are a big genius!! love your work!! keep on, darling :-)

Comment

she would make a great buffet! all day eating!

Comment

Hi Billy T

Loved your GG with Bobbie. Its was Hot!! You seemed at home and secure. And I loved your display of confidence in your scene. That why I just had to buy your Plain image set. But to me its not plain at all. Your awesome. just like Bobbie. Looking forward to your next shoot. Bye for now.

Comment

What a lovely thing to read! Thank you guys. This was my first ever shoot, and it holds a precious spot in my heart! x

Comment

Hi Billie! It's so nice to have you on the boards! You are definitely a fan favorite around here, and I'm glad you got a chance to read and respond to some of the compliments you've gotten. All of your shoots have been simply wonderful, and I've written fairly lengthy posts about how much I love many of them on the boards. Your girl-girl with Bobbie is one of the all-time greats (she's mentioned during her playdates more than once how much she enjoyed being your first and how you two have stayed in touch, which is so lovely) and the threesome with Flora and Lulu spellbinding. I'm so glad you've enjoyed your time at AW and gotten to have so much fun! What are some of your favorite memories of your time on set that we didn't see on camera?

I am 100% in favor of you getting your wish to do a shoot with ultra-cute Lucy! I've never been to Australia, but years of AW fandom have me convinced that your country is home to the prettiest girls around, so any all-Aussie shoot (like your vegemite-fueled romp with Amber!) is cause for celebration. Thanks so much for visiting with us on the boards, and I hope to see you on camera again before long. I'm not sure if you still live with Flora, but tell her hello from her AW fans!

While I was typing this, your tagging-reminder video popped up for me! It was like having you say hello in video form.

Comment

Hi Massfan, so nice to be here! I've read your work (you're famous around on the boards and amongst the models–– have you ever considered writing erotic literature full-time? You've got the flair). My shoot with Bobbie was also very special for me, and I'm so happy that it translated onto the film and pictures here. Bobbie rocks!

I'm also super happy you liked my shoot with Amber, you have no idea how good that vegemite was (and yes, I know that basically everyone thinks we're crazy here. But I tell you, that salty black stuff is luxury). Bring on more Australian shoots! I'm all for it.
                Speak soon x

Comment

Billie T , you are the "ambassador" for beautiful and sultry australian women! It is always a pleasure to watch your shoots and I thank you for your authentic and vulnerable videos!

Comment

Thank you for being such a fan bigpapi! ps. is that a sneaky biggie reference I see there

Comment

Billie T, I just read a feature in Esquire (American edition) called "An Uncensored Guide to Quality Smut" all about great sex in good literature. It's behind a pay wall (boo!), so I can't link to it, but I will recount one of the best excerpts from Couples by John Updike: "She crouched and whimpered above him, her nipples teasing his lips. She went down on him purring; she was a minx. This was new, this quality of prostitution, of her frankly servicing him, and taking her own pleasure as a subdivision of his. Her slick firm body was shameless yet did not reveal, as her more virginal intercourse once had done, the inner petals drenched in helpless nectar." Anyway, thought it might be helpful for your "research."

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X