X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Beatrix & Mirai

Video masturbation: Beatrix & Mirai
    Attached Files

What a weird choice of images for this thread. You can hardly see Beatrix in that photo at all, and not much of Mirai's face.

Still, I'm looking forward to watching this shoot. As everyone else on AW has already guessed.

Comment

It's a very sweet to watch these girls play together. Cute, curvy Mirai confesses to being a bit nervous in her handwritten bio, but it seems like friendly, outgoing Beatrix was a perfect choice to help her feel comfortable. I love all their sweet giggles as they play their getting undressed game, then touch each other's breasts and bums. Once the sexy masturbation starts, Beatrix is clearly turned on by watching her new friend touch herself, and cums with a sudden shudder that catches her by surprise. She then shows what a caring partner she is by lovingly kissing Mirai, sucking her boobs and caressing her entire body, from shoulder to tummy to thighs, until Mirai experiences the same surprising wave of orgasmic bliss. Thanks ladies!

Comment

Dear Mirai,

This was fun! I wasn't sure quite what to expect, based on the preview (and I still don't get why they used the image in this thread), but I liked seeing the chemistry slowly develop as the shoot went along, and seeing your beautiful smile and hearing you laugh is always welcome. Beatrix turned out to be a good partner for you! And I enjoyed hearing all the little things we learned about you. But no fair cheating to get Beatrix's clothes off faster! (Even if everyone else here disagrees. )

And during the last ten minutes or so...well, I'm going to get myself in trouble again...in your shoot with Thais, I envied the duck. After this shoot, I really really envied Beatrix.

XOXO! from the Grump

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X