X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Bobbie

Nude girl Bobbie
    Attached Files

Oh my goodness, Bobbie is just so sexy! There is so much to adore about her, I don't know where to begin. I'll start at the start: I love that she was recruited by her lovely friends Willa and Maely! It really makes me happy when the models have such a wonderful time at AW that they recommend the experience to their friends. It's also nice that Bobbie enjoyed watching her friends' girl-girl video.

As for Bobbie herself, everything about her is so pretty. Her green hair seems to suit her perfectly, and her mischievous smile is captivating. It's exciting that she's a photographer who has shot erotica, since I'm not sure there have been too many models with that background. I love her discussion about the photographer-model power dynamic and her stories about getting turned photographing beautiful women. Bobbie's bra and underwear are very pretty, and when she undresses, her body is just perfect, with her adorably perky small breasts, round bum and lovely pubic hair. Her pussy is beautiful and she's very generous to let us admire it.

If the video was just Bobbie chatting naked, it would be very special, but when she drops in on Nina and Gala's girl-girl photo shoot, it becomes simply thrilling. I think it may be a first in AW history for one model to sit naked and touch herself while two more have sex and moan, and seeing Bobbie live out this voyeur fantasy is wonderful. It's a perfect appetizer to Nina and Gala's shoot this week, which I'm sure will be amazing. Bobbie says this experience made her excited to have sex with a girl on camera herself for AW, and I trust she got her wish. Welcome Bobbie! You rock.
    Last edited by massfan3; 5 May 2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Bobbie is fabulous!

I sure hope Bobbie is considering joining us in our Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
        Bobbie is fabulous!

I sure hope Bobbie is considering joining us in our Forums.
        Yes! Lets all give Bobbie a warm welcome if she joins us here!!

Comment

Bobbie is so amazing. I love her energy and her dorky charm. She just oozes fun and sex.

Comment

Hi there,

The lovely Bobbie is a perfect addition to this site. With her beautiful smile, lovely body and sexy bush, she is the perfect natural beauty. Her personality is as colourful as her hair. The way she chatted away on camera talking about her own experiences and how she feels on camera as well as her love for photography had me wanting more.

I hope you may find some sexy girl partners for Bobbie to have sex with should she wish to.

SF

Comment

Uhh i just met Bobbie but she has such a nice personality, and she is so beautiful... Just beyound expectations... I loved beeing with her today... I wish for so much more with her coz she is just a spectacular woman....

Comment

Hi!!!

Thank you so much for the kind welcome to the Abby Winters community! I'm already hooked on working for this company, the female team behind it, the wonderful models, and you fans of course! And my wish has indeed been granted, AW has kindly found some wonderful women for my first few girl girls hehe so I hope you will enjoy it at least half as much as I did (since my enjoyment of my girl girl shoots basically exceed all modes of measurement)!

Comment

Bobbie, loved your shoots so far! You are quite a firecracker!!! Any chance you will do more.....maybe even barefoot? love to see those toes! :-) I thought your foot play with delilah was hot!

Comment

Please make your hair pink, like the girl in Scott Pilgrim, you are so sexy so hot so sensual and natural, you are damn hot hot hot, a dream girl.

Comment

xxfreshman I get that request all the time ! people have been telling me for years that I look like Ramona and I actually finally just finished reading all the comic books and watching the film and I can see why people tell me this now. I've got a lot of evil exes in need of defeating if anyone wants to step up and be my Scott Pilgrim.

I've been thinking of cosplaying as her. Maybe I'll post a pic of me cosplaying in the future on the boards!

Comment

Hello, so I accept to be your scott Pilgrim.
                        I'm old (42 yo) but i make younger, I'm not a geek like him, and it must be difficult to fight against all your ex, but the movie is cool, and like Ramona you are a stuning girl.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X