X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Monica M

Nude girl Monica M
    Attached Files

Thank you Frans for bringing us this gem of a photo! The photos of Monica M is one of the best series i have ever seen! What a true beauty and what poetic light and wonderful mood in the pics. Very well done :-) We hope to see much more of this true beauty!!

Comment

Yes, Monica M really is a beauty!

But also the location looks beautiful. I am curious: The wooden barn like door in the back is great. But besides from this it looks like a normal bedroom. Is this wooden door just decoration of the room? But on the other hand you have the impression you could look through the wooden slats. Where are those photos taken?

Comment

I am hoping that Monica will tell us!! ohh,

Comment

"I'm so keen to have a powerful orgasm and show it to the world," Monica says in her handwritten bio, and she doesn't disappoint. She is so cute with her blonde hair, pale skin, and perfectly shaped boobs and she is very honest talking about her emerging sexual experience. After giving us a nice tour of her pretty vagina with the help of a mirror, she settles in for a wonderfully intense masturbation session. Her delicate fingers rub and penetrate between her legs with skill and grace, as she moans in exquisite ecstasy, flushes pink and throws her head back with pleasure. After slapping her pussy a few times to try to hold off her orgasm, she finally cums in a explosion of bliss and thanks us for watching her. We should be thanking her, of course, and we look forward to further adventures from this sweet Aussie. Welcome Monica!

Comment

The photos were taken in Monica's room, which is a converted garage away from the house - just where girls prefer to be

Comment

Originally posted by elvaar View Post
              The photos were taken in Monica's room, which is a converted garage away from the house - just where girls prefer to be
              Thanks for info elvaar. Fantastic shoot! Fantastic erotica. Would love to say hello to Monica

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X