X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Mirai & Salma

Video masturbation: Mirai & Salma
    Attached Files

Why is the preview image so tiny? Did Mirai turn into a hobbit when no one was looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Grump35953 View Post
      Why is the preview image so tiny? Did Mirai turn into a hobbit when no one was looking?
      Figured you'd be the one to notice this first Working on getting this fixed, I can assure the video is proper size though :-)

Comment

I'm sure the video is fine. I'm just wondering about the models getting smaller. (But Mirai would be such a cute hobbit!)

Comment

Dear Mirai,

Well, I finally got around to watching this (things have been crazy at Chez Grump), and I'm pleased to report that you did not turn into a hobbit after all. Was that really your first experience with a toy (and I don't mean that giraffe!)? It was very much a treat to watch!

That said, I wish the overall shoot had clicked more. I'm sure Salma is a nice girl, but there didn't seem to be the spark, the extra something that made your DIMs with Elisa and Thais so wonderful and memorable (and that I hope is there if and when your DIM with Maely goes up). It was worth watching, though. (And I loved your bra just as much as Salma did!)

I do hope that when AWHQ asks you back, they'll look at your shoots and pair you up with someone who can bring out your sweet and silly side, so that you can bring hers out in turn. Which is another way of saying that I really really hope you'll do a DIM with Jada someday.

XOXO! Hope to see you on the forums soon! From the Grump
          Last edited by Grump35953; 19 June 2015, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grump35953 View Post
            Dear Mirai,

Well, I finally got around to watching this (things have been crazy at Chez Grump), and I'm pleased to report that you did not turn into a hobbit after all. Was that really your first experience with a toy (and I don't mean that giraffe!)? It was very much a treat to watch!

That said, I wish the overall shoot had clicked more. I'm sure Salma is a nice girl, but there didn't seem to be the spark, the extra something that made your DIMs with Elisa and Thais so wonderful and memorable (and that I hope is there if and when your DIM with Maely goes up). It was worth watching, though. (And I loved your bra just as much as Salma did!)

I do hope that when AWHQ asks you back, they'll look at your shoots and pair you up with someone who can bring out your sweet and silly side, so that you can bring hers out in turn. Which is another way of saying that I really really hope you'll do a DIM with Jada someday.

XOXO! Hope to see you on the forums soon! From the Grump
            Hi Grump,

I can totally agree with the opinion of you. I missed the sensual part between the girls. And Mirai in an double IM next to a girl masturbating with a quite huge dildo and screaming f*** is not really the setting I love Mirai to watch in.

I'm no expert in the other AW girls so I trust your opinion in the girls Mirai should have a double IM with.

Regards

Majorarnone

Comment

Major, I'm not really an expert either, not like Massfan or Sabrina or SF or other long-term regulars. I'm just thinking in terms of which models I've seen and interacted with that would pair well with Mirai. And while I enjoy Anahi and Noa and Bobbie, and while Lotte is one of my very favorites (I should make it to her next Playdate!), I think that Jada and Laney would make for great DIM shoots with Mirai. Hint hint, AWHQ.

But poke around AW some more, Major! Becoming an expert on the wonderful models here isn't so hard.

Comment

Expert, eh? Thanks! I like your ideas for future DIM partners for Mirai! All those girls are amazing, and if I had to choose, I think Jada and Lotte have the perfect, wonderfully sweet personalities to match up with our lovable Mirai.

That said, I adored this shoot with Salma! I thought the contrast between the girls was so lovely. Salma has such a glamorously sexy look, and I think we're learning that she really has a thing for girls like Mirai who are adorably nerdy (which I of course mean as the highest possible praise!). She has this look on her face all throughout her girl-girl with Maely like, "I can't believe how cute this girl is!" and I saw the same look on her face here, especially when Mirai starts to moan. Mirai did seem a bit shy and reserved at times here, but when she was kissing Salma's breasts and caressing her thigh to help her have an amazing orgasm, I definitely felt a spark between them. I'd love to hear what Mirai thought of this experience!

Comment

I'm not saying it was a bad shoot, Massfan. If it was the only Mirai shoot, I'd adore it for many of the reasons you cite. But I've been spoiled by how many we get to choose from (and the hints that the Maely shoot is hot). That said, you're right that Lotte and Mirai would play well together....but I'd love to hear from Mirai what she thinks. Hint hint.

Comment

I know you wouldn't say anything bad about Mirai! Sorry if it sounded like I was being critical. I just wanted to say that I really liked this one. I would also definitely love to hear from Mirai about who she'd like to play with, since we of course want her to have as much fun as possible.

Comment

No worries, massfan. You weren't critical; it just might be that were not seeing eye-to-eye on this one.

And I'd love to hear from Mirai...period. I miss having her here.

Comment

Wait what?! There are questions for me on here?

Hi! So, uhm yes questions... If I understood correctly they are. Who would I like to do a DIM with?
                        So, after some careful consideration.... I couldn't really think of anyone.

Wait! So, I considered a little longer. *Read* I got distracted by a facebook message, messed around on buzzfeed for a little while and when I came back my mind had worked out some things.
                        I think, if I'd get the chance, I'd like to do one with Satine for starters! Lotte seems like a brilliant girl too!
                        Someone that caught my attention (Maybe due to the green hair) was Bobbie and although I don't know much about her I'll put her on the list.
                        now, this is not to generate more action on my threat but I'll probably see questions sooner there. So, if there ever is something you'd like to know or feel the need to discus you're more than welcome to come check it out. There is a lot of text though. Which is partially my bad and definitely Grump's
                        Last edited by Mirai; 30 June 2015, 09:57 PM. Reason: It's not that easy being green.

Comment

Dear Mirai,

Surprised to see you here! I'd agree that Satine would be a great choice, and she is quite cute...and she hasn't been on AW for four years. So that leaves your second choice...and I shall ask Lotte about that during her Playdate on Saturday. Unless you show up and ask her.

And I must respond to this:

Originally posted by Mirai View Post
                          now, this is not to generate more action on my threat but I'll probably see questions sooner there. So, if there ever is something you'd like to know or feel the need to discus you're more than welcome to come check it out. There is a lot of text though. Which is partially my bad and definitely Grump's
                          HahahahahOh bite me.

XOXO! from the Grump

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X