X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Nichole (comes back)

Nude girl Nichole (comes back)
    Attached Files

Nichole's spectacular shoot belongs to a very special subset of AW adventures: the on-camera return of beloved models-turned-shooters-turned models again. Susie spent years behind the camera making amazing shoots before her triumphant return to modeling, Masie did the same recently and Nichole follows in this splendid tradition. It is spellbinding to visit with Nichole again because she is so incredibly gorgeous, sweet, funny, and smart. She is so comfortable, confident and forthright sharing her beautiful body and thoughtful comments about her wonderful AW experiences and academic interest in sexuality studies. One thought kept crossing my mind as I listened to her soft voice, captivated by her warm smile: this is what AW is all about.

There are so many special moments to cherish here, as Nichole discusses her first AW shoots, jump-ropes topless, reveals how she discovered her pretty pubic hair is red, and shows us how she loves to use lots of fingers when touching herself. She caps things off with two wonderful orgasms, one after the shoot has "ended." Along with her amazingly hot girl-girl with Beatrix, Nichole's return to Abbyland has been simply wonderful, and I dearly hope she'll be able to visit with us again in the future. Thank you so much, Nichole! You are awesome.

Comment

You are very beautiful. I will sleep well tonight. Thank you!

Comment

massfan3 is on to something! Nichole and Susie are in a class of AW models that are top notch......

Comment

Nichole, I noticed a nice video you posted with a guy featuring your heads as you both cum..(BA site...)...any chance you would bless us with a girl boy video?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X