IOS9 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOS9 problem

Just upgraded to IOS9 on my iPad and now all pages in the site appear as strips down one side of the page as if it is sized for a phone screen. Affects all main site pages but not forums. Other sites not affected. Fix please?

Thanks

Update - all browsers affected including Chrome and Safari, and including some browsers which can be set to show as a desktop browser.

Comment

Confirmed on iCab Mobile browser:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	647810

Comment

Ah.. IOS9 now requires width to be specified explicitly ? Odd, 'cos that is what CSS should handle. Oh well, have asked HQ to fix it.

Comment

It's still not fixed for the main pages. They still look the same as the screenshot above on both iPhone and iPad. The forum pages are the right size though. Is the problem going to be fixed?

Comment

It's fixed now, looks ok on my iPad at least If you're still having problems, please specify on what model/hardware.

Comment

It's better on the iPad but still not quite right; the Home and other buttons are out of place and the search box is obscuring the Playdate button. On the iPhone it's now far worse than it was before: the various parts of the home page are now set out in a long thin vertical line.

Comment

Problem still not fixed for my I-phone. It looks just as described above and the site is not accessable.

Comment

Not working on mine either. I have an older iPod, same issue as above. On a side note, I've just tried dragging and dropping photos onto my iPod but apparently Apple don't like you doing that. Grr!

I'm using IOS 6.1.6

Comment

It's been 10 days now. I've contacted them by E-mail but still haven't gotten any results. Don't know what to do to get it fixed.

Comment

Problem should now be fixed on iPads *and* on iPhones. Please try again and report result(s).

Comment

Fixed on both.

Comment

Every thing working now.
                          Thank you very much.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X