X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Zina

Video masturbation: Zina
    Attached Files

Oh my gosh, Zina is so pretty and it's wonderful to join her for this very intimate moment. I absolutely love these shoots where the model talks directly to the camera to share her masturbation stories and talk about favorite techniques and how much she loves to do it. Zina looks sweetly at the camera with her bright blue eyes behind her sexy white glasses throughout, which really creates a special connection between Zina and her audience, since of course, we share her love for the same activity. My favorite thing that we learned is that she loves to watch videos of girls masturbating when she masturbates: it's so nice of her to make a great video for everyone else in the world who likes that.

Zina looks lovely in her blue dress, but quickly gets naked to share her perfectly sexy body. She is very sweet to keep her legs open so we can admire her technique for stroking her pretty pussy, her beautiful breasts flushing pink as she gets excited. She talks about how she's had to keep quiet during her orgasms recently so her roommates can't hear her through the walls, so she clearly adores being able to moan and cry out in ecstasy as loudly as she wants when she cums on camera. Arching her back as she feverishly strokes, her orgasm is wonderful, capped with sweet, bright laughter as she smiles into the camera at the AW fans who have accompanied her in bliss. Thanks Zina!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X