Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for something specific to do with kissing. Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for something specific to do with kissing. Can you help?

There is something I love seeing in video masturbation videos. I love when the two ladies are nervous about kissing. I don't know if I am explaining it very well but there is two videos I have found so far that have this in them. The first one is Rosa M & Sasha M. I don't know if you are allowed to post links in here and if your not my apologies. http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...rosa_m_sasha_m . Its about 12 mins into this video they kiss for the first time and you will see what I mean about nervous/excited. The second video is Danielle K & Hillery. http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...ery/video/clip . With this video its about 3.15 mins into it.

I say nervous but not exactly sure how to describe it but I hope with these examples you will see what I mean. The reason I posted this thread is cause I want to find as many videos like this as possible as its so hot and a huge turn on for me. If you have seen any like this then please give me a note of these videos. I would be so apprecaitive of any suggestions. Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to your suggestions.

Take a look at Erin M & Kasey F's IM. 3 mins 51 sec there is the most amazing moment when Kasey finally kisses Erin. Magic. x

Comment

It's not an IM but there is a wonderful moment like this at the beginning of Alyssa R and Claudia S' GGT3 - 4 mins in, and it is then almost 2 minutes before they finally kiss. Wonderfully tender.

Comment

I love watching the girls kissing in the GG sets. The foreplay is among the best parts of these videos.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X