X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Vivi

Nude girl Vivi
    Attached Files

Vivi you are so beautiful. You are just perfect to look at, and you have the prettiest feet I've seen in ages. I love the hair! Don't ever shave it! Your arm pits and pussy are something to admire for hours at a time. I must admit! I could not control my self, and had to fantasize on your lovely upcoming preview picture! Your set is truly amazing, and it looks like you truly enjoyed shooting it. I hope to see much more of you in the future.

Comment

Wow! Just saw the video! A total knock out! I actually saw all 36 minutes of it from start to finish. From a Chicano born in the Berkeley Bay Area....... Eres muy bonita!

Comment

Wow, I just found Vivi on the site and have to say what a delightful woman she is. Every so often there's a model with that special something - her maturity, natural sexiness and funny banter. Just wonderful. Thanks AW

Comment

I wish Vivi would come back she is so naturally hot and has the finest looking tasty feet I've ever seen!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X