Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topup (playdate credit) problems

Originally posted by Skin25
    I am still unable to buy credit however, as I have a full subscription, and I get this message:

You already have an active account being billed for abbywinters.com, with the SubID of xxxxxxx. As you're already paying, you should log in with that account (otherwise, you'll be paying twice for the same thing!).
    What/where do you click to get that message? Are you clicking 'buy credit' from the 'how playdates work' ? 'cos thats not the one you want, you want the 'top-up' button.

Originally posted by Frans View Post
    What/where do you click to get that message? Are you clicking 'buy credit' from the 'how playdates work' ? 'cos thats not the one you want, you want the 'top-up' button.
    I am clicking on the 'how playdates work' buy credit button. I do not see a 'top-up' button anywhere, probably since I currently do not have any credit. I have a full one year subscription.

Comment

The top-up button isn't in the 'how playdates work' window, it's in the main playdate screen. See red box;

Click image for larger version

Name:	top-up.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	647940

Comment

This is what I am seeing, or not seeing:
        Attached Files

Comment

hmmm i dont have a "top-up" button either?

Comment

Is it your browser? On Firefox, I can see it fine.

Comment

Skin, you missed a bit in your screen cap, above the menu bar - the User Control panel. This has some useful info for us to solve this issue...

Comment

Yay troubleshooting! Thanks for making the effort to figure this out guys

Comment

Here is the whole screen. I hope we can figure this out for you Renae.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Like others, I don't see a top-up button when I got to the playdate page (it looks like Skin's above). However, there is a top-up button on my "my account" page, but when I click on it, it says "We're sorry, but your credit top-up cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later."

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                      Like others, I don't see a top-up button when I got to the playdate page (it looks like Skin's above). However, there is a top-up button on my "my account" page, but when I click on it, it says "We're sorry, but your credit top-up cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later."
                      That's a slightly different problem, have asked webdev to look into it.

The topup-button not showing for some users on playdate page itself is a known issues and being investigated.

Comment

We've identified the problem with the topup button (incl. the error reported by massfan). Working on getting that fixed, hope to have it resolved in a week or so.

Please note: If you do NOT see a topup button on the playdate page, that means you currently cannot join or request private playdates (even if the topup buton in 'my account' works). It's part of the same problem and we're working on it.

Comment

thanks! i havent been able to see a playdate in a long while...I've never seen the topup button :-(

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapi View Post
                            thanks! i havent been able to see a playdate in a long while...I've never seen the topup button :-(
                            Hi, can you confirm/deny that you can see the public playdates ?

Comment

I think he's referring to the times not working for him (he mentioned it elsewhere).

Comment

Fran while the times have been tough the real problem recently.....3-4 months is my mac hasnt been able to connect for a playdate....using google chrome...any guide helpful...(i'd like to set up a private one with renae d as well!)

Comment

Fran while the times have been tough the real problem recently.....3-4 months is my mac hasnt been able to connect for a playdate....using google chrome...any guide helpful...(i'd like to set up a private one with renae d as well!)
                                  What do you mean by 'no be able to connect' exactly? Any error/message you get?

Comment

thanks for responding ..i usually see the message playdate "NOW" on the main page then click on playdate and see what on feb 9 skin25s picture..except instead of saying scheduled playdates it would say now....however the screen doesnt show a video feed coming in...sorry its been a while..i will try on the 9th to get on line if i am in town

Comment

thanks for responding ..i usually see the message playdate "NOW" on the main page then click on playdate and see what on feb 9 skin25s picture..except instead of saying scheduled playdates it would say now....however the screen doesnt show a video feed coming in...sorry its been a while..i will try on the 9th to get on line if i am in town
                                      If you have trouble again please try to get a screenshot/picture.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X