X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Billie T & Flora & Lulu

Lesbian Sex: Billie T & Flora & Lulu
    Attached Files

high voltage!!!!! wow...I wish I could smell the smells, taste the tastes and feel the feels!!! All I can do is look listen and remain in AWE!

Comment

I'm going to make the above picture my new desktop background, (okay with you AW) may not get any work done but at least I'll have something nice to look at.

Roll on tomorrow and Saturday.

Comment

The big day has arrived, and these three beauties are such a wonderful match: long dark hair, bright eyes, lush pubic hair and warm smiles. You can tell they were overjoyed to share this experience together. I'll write lots more after the video is release, but they girls do some super-sexy stuff in the stills I can't wait to see more of, like three-way mutual masturbation and Flora and Billie teaming up to lick Lulu at the same time. Thanks girls!

Comment

Such a great Christmas gift. Thanks
          Love Sabrina

Comment

Just under 24 hours to go, I cannot stand the waiting, loved the images, haven't wanted Xmas day to be over so fast for a long time. looking forward to massfan3's comments as well, might take a few viewings

Comment

So has anyone watched the main event and what are your first impressions.

Comment

I think everyone's waiting for MassFan to chime in first. I did watch some of it, and holy cow was it hot and sweet.

Comment

Really love this shoot! All three of the girls are so sexy and form a great team together. As she has done in other shoots, Flora really seems to enjoy other people's pleasure. When the girls are liking each others pussies in a 'sharing the responsibilities' kind of triangle, she has to stop liking because her own pleasure is getting to be to much of a distraction. The same kind of thing happens during my favorite part of the video; Lulu is laying on her back on the rug with Billie hovering over her so Lulu can touch her pussy, meanwhile Flora is between Lulu's legs. Lulu gives Billie a beautiful orgasm where you can see that it's like she has left the earth for a moment. While she keeps on coming you can see Flora watching/hearing this and her face is all wonder and in awe.
                  I think that's what so wonderful of this shoot, the girls are clearly enjoying the idea that there is more going on that the acts that they themselves are involved in. It's lovely to see them together, just seeing them in the after video, you can see how connected they get and how much love there is between these lovely girls.

Comment

Just watched the video. WOW! It was hot!! Just the expressions on the girl's faces told you some serious lovemaking was taking place.

Comment

Hehe, I know you're kidding, but you guys don't have to wait for me to shower the girls with love and compliments! I love reading other people's detailed writeups of the shoots as well, so thanks to Lynn for a beautifully-written post that highlights the most wonderful thing about this truly incredible shoot: the loving tenderness and intimacy the girls share as they make love.

The shoot is latest in the rare but always thrilling subset of multiple-model girl-girl shoots on AW (following the exalted footsteps of Theresa/Katya/Greta in 2007, Chloe/Kiki/Larissa in 2008 and Gretchen/Noa/Rosa/Yara last year). I gather that there haven't been more due to concerns that more than two girls together will lack the AW-style intimate connection of a couple, but all four shoots to date make clear that having several girls play is a recipe for chemistry as sizzling as any shoot.

The girls in this one are so perfectly matched: Lulu and Flora are amazingly lovely and have starred in a remarkable number of shoots, while sweet Billie is more of a newbie who brings several wonderful qualities to the shoot. Billie only recently lost her girl virginity on camera to our dear Bobbie, so she's still a bit inexperienced with girls, plus she's never had a threesome. Even more exciting, she reveals in the before that she and Flora are special friends: they go to school together, work together and live together! However, they've never had sex, so one can only imagine how deliriously exciting that connection must have made the experience for Billie and Flora, and indeed for Lulu as well...but their near-constant orgasms give us a pretty good idea.

After getting naked in sweetly sexy games of strip "never have I ever" and "guess who," the girls pleasure each other deeply in an extraordinary array of positions so creative, it may be difficult to describe them in words, but I shall endeavor. At least there's already a term for the daisy chain, where each girl is immersed in giving and receiving oral (and Flora gets the first orgasm under the first touch she's ever experienced from her dear Billie's fingers and tongue). Then there's the "sex sandwich," where Lulu sits on Billie's face back-to-back with Flora, who's stroking Billie's pussy and invites Lulu to reach back and join in.

That's followed by a "bonus 69," (699?) where Lulu and Billie lick each other head-to-toe while Flora joins in to passionately give Lulu some tender anal pleasure with her tongue (what an exquisite shared moment for pals Flora and Billie, embracing with their pretty faces inches apart as they passionately bestow different types of oral pleasure on their new friend!). Needing to indulge with her roommate after that, Billie then hungrily laps into Flora's pussy until she cums while being kissed and warmly embraced by Lulu. The shoot then simply becomes a blur of moans and pleasure, including Billie's extraordinary orgasm described by Lynn: crying out in overwhelming pleasure as she is stroked by Lulu and sweetly holds hands with Flora, both girls looking awestruck at Billie's climax and delighted to share such a wonderful day together.

Now that the models and shooters have proven again that a threesome can fit perfectly into the AW ethos of shoots that are sensual, intimate and blazingly sexy, here's hoping for more, and it seems that the odds may be in our favor...

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                      Masie is working hard to convince me that we should do more threesomes, so I think you'll be seeing more for sure.
                      I'm pretty sure I speak for all AW devotees when I say that Masie's quest has our complete and unyielding support (maybe she'll get to finally participate in a threesome for the first time, too ) By the way, it was great to see Masie and Nichole in the before: I could sense how excited they were to share this adventure with the models. Thanks so much to everyone involved in this absolutely classic shoot!

Comment

What a thrilling threesome! Thank you ladies!!! And Masie, may your persuasive efforts succeed soon!
                        Last edited by takochan; 27 January 2016, 03:50 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a sentence.

Comment

That is a sultry, naturally sexy, highly sensual and simply great scene. All the girls are awesome, but Lulu – I adore Or admirar I should rather say.

Comment

Great stuff Abby ...More like this shoot. Plot could have been more thought out. But we know it's just play. But the sex was real. Loved it a ton.

Comment

Hi timestart - any idea what story line you would like to see if we did something similar again?

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                Hi timestart - any idea what story line you would like to see if we did something similar again?
                                This is not really a story line but I would love to see another group shoot with the models wearing formal dresses, similar theme to what was done for the Limo Girls shoot.

Comment

This is too much. Just too much.
                                  Those ladies, right here in this movie, right now, are just goddesses.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X