X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Amanda B

Nude girl Amanda B
    Attached Files

Oooooh! I've been looking forward to seeing Amanda since her Pictures of the Day! Can't wait!

Comment

Amanda is so beautiful in her stills! With her glasses, sweet smile, magnificently sexy curves, lush pubic hair, gorgeous vagina and Australian accent, she is just a classic Abby girl! I'll write more after her video, but I wanted to be sure to welcome her to the AW community today.

Comment

If this is the tip of the iceberg.....I am done....if her beautiful pussy tastes and smells as good as it looks...she is gonna make some person very happy....I for one would love to have my face look like a glazed donut after diving in that lushious hairy crotch....mmmmmm!

Comment

Now that I've seen the video, it confirms that Amanda B. was worth waiting for. She does indeed have a sexy body, but I'm quite taken by her playfulness, her mischievous smile and her sweet pale blue eyes, especially in the stills with Masie's lovely camera work. (And it's confirmed: Once again, I'm a sucker for nerd glasses. ) I would love to find out more about her, and not just in the bedroom sense; I was curious about what made her come to Europe and what her favorite books and authors are. So, unless she pops up here on the forums, I guess we'll have to hope there's another shoot or two with her in the future. Please.

Comment

I've finally gotten to watch Amanda's video and it is amazing! She is so captivating with her quiet confidence and sardonic sense of humor (especially during her story of having sex on plane) and she is just beautiful from head to toe. Her glasses are so sexy, her soft boobs and lush curves are captivating, and her pussy is absolutely one of the most gorgeous on AW. Her fluffy pubic hair is perfect, her fleshy lips are breathtaking, and she clearly loves showing it off in all sorts of positions. I get the sense that Masie was as entranced by Amanda's pretty pussy as we are, because the video is filled with loving, intimate closeups. I hope Amanda will be back to play some more, tell us about her favorite books and generally spend more sweet, sexy time with us. You are awesome, Amanda!

Comment

I can't believe my first shoot was already so long ago! You guys are awesome, thanks for having me back. And here I am on the forums at last! Blushing very red at your kind words. It sure is nice seeing all these beautiful pictures of my vag, otherwise I only have an obstructed view.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X