X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Ekaterina

Video masturbation: Ekaterina
    Attached Files

So, Frans, why is the preview image a DIM and the description and video clip for a solo IM?

Comment

Originally posted by Grump35953 View Post
      So, Frans, why is the preview image a DIM and the description and video clip for a solo IM?
      damn... you noticed that... will be fixed on monday, pic is indeed not the correct one.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        damn... you noticed that... will be fixed on monday, pic is indeed not the correct one.
        So what DIM does that photo go with?

Comment

Next masturbation object

Please can we see you use your hand as the object to insert next? The apple was v erotic but your hand would be even hornier - just like Edie did some years ago. Your nipple sucking was divine.

Comment

wow, wow,,,i can know see why eve got adam to eat an apple!!!! it was probably juicer than one would have thought if Ekaterina was involved!!! an apple a day keeps the doctor away????? yum....how do i get on that diet?????

Comment

I am not sure if we have ever told people HOW this type of shoot comes about but this is such a great example I thought I would share.

We ask the models before the day of the shoot to answer some questions, so we know HOW they masturbaite in their real every day lives; what room are they in, what time of day is it, do you they use any tools or objects etc. As the shooter my job is then to set up the model and the camera in such a way that we can witness things as true to real life as possible.

When I read Ekaterina's answers, she very casually listed an apple as her prefered object of choice (apparently it is possible to have a small apple in your vagina throughout the day, like a natural alternative to a vaginal weight - very interesting).

So this is why an apple was used because that is what she would normally use and a huge thank you to Ekaterina for introducing me to a practise I had never been aware of before.

Comment

This is fascinating Masie! I love knowing how much effort and care go into making the IMs such a special experience for the models. Setting up the shoot to make it just how the girls like it at home really does wonders to ensure that they are comfortable and get deep pleasure. It's great to know that the more offbeat ideas, like Ekaterina's apple, come from the models' own fetishes and pleasure.

Ekaterina: it's so sexy to watch you pleasure yourself! Seeing you slip the apple inside is breathtaking, as is your sweet orgasm. Thanks!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X