X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Amanda B & Ioana

Video masturbation: Amanda B & Ioana
    Attached Files

YAY! More Amanda B! (And hearts stopped all over Europe when she mentioned going commando. ) And I'm looking forward to seeing Ioana as well; she looks so enticing in the preview photo.

Comment

Okay, the video is up. And while some of you may wait for Massfan's analysis before watching, I'll gently urge you not to. The chemistry between the slender, playful Ioana and the curvy and funny Amanda B develops as the video goes on, culminating in two joyous moments of pleasure. This is my first Ioana video, and I liked her quite a bit, with her slender body and her eagerness. And while Amanda B hasn't done a bad shoot yet, this is now my favorite with her, and I'll keep hoping for more. Applause for these two lovely ladies, and for AWHQ for pairing them up!

Comment

Thanks for your own excellent analysis of this one, Grump! I doubt anyone waits on me to decide to watch a shoot, haha. I'm pretty sure the appeal of an AW subscription is the sexiness, not some guy's long-winded descriptions of the sexiness. Nevertheless, this enthralling shoot cries out for a review because Amanda and Ioana are absolutely wonderful together! Both girls made an incredible first impression on me in their solo debuts, Amanda with her lovably cheeky attitude and breathtakingly gorgeous curves, and Ioana with her sweet personality and majestically toned and long-legged figure. As in all the very best IMs, the two of them hit it off immediately in this video as they share arousing stories about Ioana's outdoor sex and Amanda's habit of teasing her boyfriend by not wearing panties at the bar. Their conversation fills the room with such bright, sparkling laughter and smiles that they could be mistaken for lifelong friends as they slowly slip out of their pretty dresses and panties and start to stroke.

The girls are instantly taken with each other's amazing bodies and shower each other with compliments about their pretty breasts, nipples, pubic hair and more. "Can I get a better look at you? You show me yours, I'll show you mine!" Ioana says as they giggle and slide down to take in the beautiful view of each others perfect pussies with a happy sigh. We've seen Amanda do some incredibly sexy things with Irina and Maylin and she's clearly extremely aroused by lovely Ioana, who shares her wonderful masturbation technique with us for the first time after a stellar nude solo. The girls sweetly clutch each other's warm thighs as things quickly heat up with lovely, insistent rubbing that builds to two extraordinarily hot orgasms: Ioana first with deep, breathy moans and Amanda seconds later, crying out as an absolute tidal wave of pleasure washes over her. Flushed a deep shade of red, they sigh contentedly in the afterglow and giggle with a shared sentiment about how great it is to be a girl. Amanda and Ioana are just wonderful and I hope they both return for lots more AW adventures. Thank you so much, girls!
        Last edited by massfan3; 4 May 2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Some of us do wait for your detail description before deciding to purchase a certain scene, I wasn't going to purchase the above scene (prefer hardcore g/g scenes) but after reading your description I will definitely be buying what looks like a great video.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
            Some of us do wait for your detail description before deciding to purchase a certain scene, I wasn't going to purchase the above scene (prefer hardcore g/g scenes) but after reading your description I will definitely be buying what looks like a great video.
            Interesting, that's what the raves are for... those are shorter though. What are you missing in raves to decide on purchasing a scene?

Comment

Sorry I mean't no offence Frans, I just have a preference for the girl/girl shoots, normally the masturbation scenes (solo or two girls) don't appeal to me but sometimes when I have read reviews (like massfans) then I may go on to buy the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                Sorry I mean't no offence Frans, I just have a preference for the girl/girl shoots, normally the masturbation scenes (solo or two girls) don't appeal to me but sometimes when I have read reviews (like massfans) then I may go on to buy the scene.
                That's fine, no offense taken. It's just that I wondered if the raves could be improved perhaps

Comment

No, I think the raves are ok, you only have limited space to do a quick summary of what the scene contains, the preview video also helps (although maybe they could be a bit longer).

Comment

Ha, well you proved me wrong. That's cool that I convinced you to buy the scene: hope you enjoy it as much as I did, Havijack! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I'm sure it goes without saying that I love the staff's raves as well: there's always just so much to enjoy in the shoots that I like adding my own thoughts as well...

Comment

As a staffer I can confirm that the hardest thing about rave writing is not writing to much - I could write pages on some of the sexy and beautiful things that unwrap in a scene but we only have a box so big - this is why I enjoy massfans write ups as he has space to be more indugent and to highlight more of the tiny moments that make scenes like this one so captivating.

Comment

Aw, thanks Masie! You're a sweetheart. Sometimes my indulgent writeups get so long that I can't imagine anyone would ever read them, but there are just so many gorgeous things to describe in the shoot that I keep going, mostly to remind myself in the future why I loved the shoot so much. I can imagine having a strict word limit would be tough!

I'm sure if you had unlimited space, the pages you produced would be super-sexy, but I have to think your time is best spent arranging and shooting the loveliness. I'll take it from there on the descriptions, inspired by knowing that you and many of the models and members enjoy what I write...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X