Double Intimate Moments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Intimate Moments?

DIM used to be a weekly update but the last one was on June 7th and there aren't any on the horizon, judging from the update previews. Has there been a change to the shoot production?

There is one scheduled for release coming tuesday actually, but it's not showing up in previews yet. I'll ask staff to fix that.

Comment

There was also a production problem, but it's resolved now.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
        There was also a production problem, but it's resolved now.
        Is it a persistent production problem? The update frequency seems to have dropped off since may and the shoots have disappeared from the updates calendar.

Comment

Is it a persistent production problem? The update frequency seems to have dropped off since may and the shoots have disappeared from the updates calendar.
          With DIM's, it is ongoing, and we're working on improving it.

Everything else is as-normal - can you be more specific? We do often make small changes in the upcoming schedule, but no more or less than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
            With DIM's, it is ongoing, and we're working on improving it.

Everything else is as-normal - can you be more specific? We do often make small changes in the upcoming schedule, but no more or less than normal.
            Hi, thanks for the update. I just wanted to know about the DIM's. I was trying to decide whether to do a monthly sub or buy individual shoots, and update frequency was something I was considering and I was just curious.

Comment

I love DIM videos more than GG, and I feel sorry that AW updates such category sometimes less than once a week. For my taste, more DIM updates instead of solo will be warmly welcomed.

Comment

Me and Paulina have a very cute double IM scheduled for release. It was epic we were giggling and she turned me on the whole way through heheh

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X