X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Noelle (comes back)

Nude girl Noelle (comes back)
    Attached Files

A beautiful and lovely girl from the past. Last appearance for AW is 2008. Welcome back Noelle.

Comment

She will be about 31 by now. It will be interesting to compare and contrast! xx

Comment

The 'Coming Soon' picture looks extremely promising

Comment

8 years?! She looks stunning. I'd like to age like she does, what a lucky, beautiful redhead. Welcome back!

Comment

A goddess! The most stunningly beautiful woman on AW.

Comment

YOWZA! a pleasant blast from the past! An AW all star from 8 years ago! She still stops traffic with her bright smile!
              loved her "spreads" in 2008...eagarly awaiting video from 2016...gotta go back and enjoy some oldies too! from 2008 Click image for larger version

Name:	aw noelle042-1 2008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	648068

and the present
              Click image for larger version

Name:	aw r_noelle_3100-1 2016.jpg
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	648069

Comment

Welcome back Noelle, you're just as beautiful now as you were 8 years ago.

Comment

Yeah! Natural, Hairy, Redhead and Pee.... All these attributes are reminiscent of the good old days of AbbyWinters....

Comment

You could make the effort to spell her name correctly though, how hard can it be??
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	noelle.jpg
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	648070

Comment

I think I have a new favorite AW model. I love the shoots where we get to know the model for more than just their sexual side (though that is nice as well, of course!), so I enjoyed hearing Noelle talk about skateboarding, David Bowie and Leo Sayer and Prince, and her love of comics and cartoons. And she is a lovely woman, with nice eyes, lovely long hair (yay gingers!), and gorgeous breasts, so when the sexy part comes into play...well, it's her first orgasm for AW, and it doesn't disappoint. Like her, I'm hoping that it won't be eight years until her next shoot! Thanks for a great time, Noelle!

Comment

Oh, what a wonderful shoot! Noelle's striking red hair, glowing skin tone and bright smile made her a memorable AW fixture eight years ago, and it's lovely to have her return after so long, looking every bit as pretty. It really makes me happy to know that working for AW is such a memorable, enjoyable experience for the girls that they're excited to come back even many years later. Noelle is latest in a series of cute Aussies from AW's down under days who have come back to visit lately including Katherine (five years later) and staffer Bonnie (eight years!). Noelle's soft, lilting Australian accent is so charming as she talks about her BMX shoot and her love of dinosaurs and Ghost World.

When she gets undressed, her body is a bit curvier than it was before, which only makes her even more lovely. Her bigger boobs are still perfect, her lush red pubic hair is a dream, and her distinctive labia is so pretty. She talks about how she used to be self-conscious about her the natural way her vagina looks, until she read comments on AW about how beautiful people think it is and now she loves it. It's always a joy to hear the models say things like that.

After letting us admire her pussy, she gets to enjoy it as she pleasures herself with her toy to a intense, breathy orgasm, and looks so sweetly exhausted as she curls up with the bedclothes in the afterglow. It's the first she's had on camera for AW, and it's just delightful. "Thank you for sharing this lovely orgasm with me!" she says with a smile. "I hope you enjoyed it, as my debut orgasm for Abby Winters." She is such a sweetheart!

Noelle is aided in her pleasure by the pictures in Alan Moore's Lost Girls, marking the at least the second shoot where an AW model has masturbated to those erotic tales of fairy tale girls having sex with each other, following in the footsteps of Karolin. I always take note of what Abby girls are reading in their shoots, and I've gotten some great book recommendations that way. I'll have to add Lost Girls to the list after seeing how hot it gets those girls! I also hope Noelle gets to return to Abbyland soon.
                        Last edited by massfan3; 6 August 2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                          You could make the effort to spell her name correctly though
                          Fixed that
                          Attached Files

Comment

Good oh :-) x

Comment

Noelle, you're even more beautiful now than 8 years ago! I'm glad you came back! :-)

Comment

Wow, she was a gloriously beautiful girl in her youth, great pubes too. Hope she developed naturally and normally with beauty like that.

Comment

I bought this shoot when it came out but I don't remember looking at the video until now. Noelle is a lovely woman. She talks at one stage about being a little shy about showing her breasts, having not done so for a very long time, but she certainly loses her shyness pretty quickly. Such a charming, natural person. Good and very obviously genuine orgasm too.

Supermodel, you say she was a gloriously beautiful girl in her youth. She was 31 at the time of this shoot and still gloriously beautiful! She's put on a little weight, but only enough to emphasize her curves.

I wonder what made her decide to do a shoot again after and 8-year gap.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X