GG for me but not BG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG for me but not BG

Some members have said they would prefer not to see girl-boy scenes on the site. While I fully accept that these scenes form a distinct section of AW I found that I was generally in agreement with those members and I began to think of the reasons why.

Why do I like girl to girl scenes and not girl to boy? I will now openly and publicly confess.....

One thing I am sure of is that it's definitely not prurient interest in what was once deemed to be "unnatural" acts between members of the same sex because the vicarious thrill of watching something considered "taboo" is drastically reduced by the fact that these relationships are now considered a more normal part of society and are far more open and commonplace than they ever were. Yesterday's "taboo" is fast becoming today's "norm".

For me it is in aesthetics: the beauty of women, their shape and form. This is probably due to artistic necessity which has led me to study the female form from a professional standing. Whether tall or short, slim or rubenesque, it is the physical combination of line and outline that gives pleasure: the long arch of the back, the soft swell of the buttocks, the roundness of the breasts or the sweeping curves of thighs and calves, all combine to produce a wonderful flow of form and shape. Place two women side by side, moving in unison together and at certain times this flow becomes quite sensational. Perhaps this also explains why I'm not a fan of super close-ups too.
    The physical interplay between two women in intimacy with each other also adds aesthetically to the pleasure as their interaction tends to flow almost always with a wonderful harmony of movement. At the end who could resist the sight of them afterwards lying contentedly in each other's arms?

Add a male figure to the equation and all of this disappears. Certainly professional male models are usually well built but their physique, being hard and angular, does not blend well with the curves of the female, in my eyes at least. They do however have the attribute of a good physical appearance whereas amateur male models generally do not, and in some cases most certainly do not. Not exactly beauty and the beast but it is less than inspiring to see an attractive women beside a less than attractive male.
    Add to this that the sexual act between opposite sexes is more staccato with no signs of that wonderful flow of movement that women create so beautifully together and there are my reasons.

So there you have it, waxed poetic: my confession as to why I like girl to girl scenes and not girl to guy.
    What's yours?
    Last edited by boomertoo; 9 February 2015, 05:18 AM.

Since you asked, I don't like GG scenes....that is not natural, whereas BG scenes are. To me, sexual intercourse is what I consider sex to be, and two girls can not have sexual intercourse, only a guy and a girl can. Two girls together are only playing with each others genitals, they are not having sex. I would venture a guess here by saying that every model here who is heterosexual, and who has had a sexual encounter with another woman at AW for a photo shoot, would always prefer to have sex with a man over having sex with a woman....if you call women playing with each others genitals having sex.

I would much rather see a man and a woman actually making love, as opposed to two women pretending to be making love by just licking or fingering each other. Sex is penetration....a man's penis entering a woman's vagina. Anything other than that is not sex, it's just playing around.

Comment

How we make use of the terme "sex", it's a matter of definition. To me, penetration is one of several human sexual pratices. Each of these practices is called "sex", not only the penetration.

Comment

I watch both GB and GG scenes and both can be good fun to see. I want to see the girl(s) having fun, there are more girls in a g/g scene naturally so that's a bonus ;-) I don't mind a boy/male in the scene, as long as he doesn't block my view of the girl(s) ;-) Fun/enjoyment is key for me. Of course I have to be able to actually *see* it (vids are surprisingly well shot considering the area to shoot in btw.)

Comment

Hi Dekoda

Thanks for your reply but I have to take issue with you on a couple of points that you raised.

I don't like GG scenes....that is not natural, whereas BG scenes are.
          Bisexuality and homosexuality are certainly not as widespread as heterosexuality but are they natural? Well, yes, because if they were not then people would need to be instructed on how to become attracted to members of the same sex. But there are no courses available because nobody can be taught to be inclined that way: that particular leaning comes from within, is there naturally from birth and is sometimes discovered at a certain point along the journey of life. Nor is it exclusively sexual. It is also love, the simple attraction for a fellow human regardless of gender. Sex is merely an extension of that love.

To me, sexual intercourse is what I consider sex to be, and two girls cannot have sexual intercourse, only a guy and a girl can. Two girls together are only playing with each other's genitals, they are not having sex.
          For most people I would agree that the term "sexual intercourse" denotes male penetration of the female vagina. However I don't believe one can say that anything other than this is not a sexual act. Sex for pleasure AND procreation together must occur between man and woman but sex purely for pleasure is definitely not limited to this scenario. Any act, whether alone or involving two or more people, carried out for the purpose of arousing pleasure is defined as a sexual act, i.e.: people are having sex.

I would venture a guess here by saying that every model here who is heterosexual, and who has had a sexual encounter with another woman at AW for a photo shoot, would always prefer to have sex with a man over having sex with a woman.
          As to whether all heterosexual models would prefer men to women I can't say. An exact answer would need input from the models themselves. I would suggest though that the term "heterosexual" used here is incorrect. Some models might well be, those perhaps who go no further than solo or masturbation shoots. But for models who willingly involve themselves in sex with another woman, whether for AW or another site, must be termed to be "bisexual". This is especially the case where a model is content to take part in more than one such scene because if she did not find the experience enjoyable I doubt she would return for more.
          Last edited by boomertoo; 10 February 2015, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
            . Any act, whether alone or involving two or more people, carried out for the purpose of arousing pleasure is defined as a sexual act, i.e.: people are having sex.
            I disagree with that logic. Two people watching a ball game derive pleasure from it, but they are not having sex. Also, with today's youth, they see a blow job as just a blow job....they don't consider it sex, which is why they engage in it a lot more than kids did years ago. To them, sex is having intercourse, and anything else is not sex.

As to whether all heterosexual models would prefer men to women I can't say. An exact answer would need input from the models themselves. I would suggest though that the term "heterosexual" used here is incorrect. Some models might well be, those perhaps who go no further than solo or masturbation shoots. But for models who willingly involve themselves in sex with another woman, whether for AW or another site, must be termed to be "bisexual". This is especially the case where a model is content to take part in more than one such scene because if she did not find the experience enjoyable I doubt she would return for more.
            I also disagree with this logic. Heterosexual is the correct term. Using your logic, a college girl who experimented with having sex with other women in college on several occasions, then stopped, graduated, got married and had kids, is bisexual?....even though she tried it just for the sake of trying it, decided it wasn't her thing, and went back to men?

Also, I've read the forums here over the years and one question that gets asked from time to time is, "Are the models in the GG shoots lesbians?" There are many models who did one or more shoots like this, who stated that they are heterosexual. They were heterosexual before the shoots and they are still heterosexual, they just wanted to try something different, so they went for a GG shoot. If you notice, most of the models are of college age....the same age that I mentioned above where college girls sometimes want to experiment.

Comment

To say that ONLY penetration is considered sex is ridiculous, narrow-minded and insulting to all bisexual and lesbian women.

When you have sex with a woman, do you just go straight to putting your penis into her vagina without any touching or licking or kissing or "playing" as you so put it? If the answer is yes, you've probably been having really bad sex your whole life. These things are just as important if not even MORE important than penetration for women, especially since this is how most women get pleasure, and many women CANNOT orgasm from penetration. So what you call "playing with genitals" is potentially giving these women more pleasure and more orgasms than they have or ever will have from penetration.

Isn't the whole point of sex to pleasure yourself and your partner? This is the real definition of sex, and this is what these girls are doing--passionately engaging in a pleasurable and yes SEXUAL experience. Fingering, licking, even blowjobs, they are all also part of sex. I completely disagree that most youth think otherwise and that's why they engage in that activity--I think most youth DO consider this sex, but sex is less restrictive and taboo so they feel free to engage with the opposite (or same) sex if they wish.

Also, it is only "playing with genitals"??? If a girl gives you a handjob is she only playing with your genitals? No, she is pleasuring you. What, do you think these women are 5 year old children who have never seen a vagina before and just want to explore it? I can assure you no. Maybe some heterosexual women try out sex with girls to see if they like it, but they wouldn't do it if the idea didn't seem appealing. Perhaps the reality is less appealing and after they don't ever do it again, but I doubt their reasons were just to "play with some genitals"--they have their own genitals for that.

I can also tell you that I have known heterosexual girls who have had lesbian experiences, and despite deciding to stick with men, still consider this homoSEXUAL experience one of the most passionate and pleasurable of their lives. You also have to realize that there is a difference between sexual attraction and emotional or romantic attraction, and while a girl might enjoy sex with other girls, she may still only be romantically attracted to guys and consider herself heterosexual. That does not mean however that lesbian relationships are somehow "less valid" or not real or unimportant, and saying so is highly offensive.

Comment

Wait, wait...I'm confused...

Does this all mean that when two women make love, it's only sex if one of them uses a strap-on?

Comment

Two people watching a ball game derive pleasure from it, but they are not having sex.
                  I should hope not, at least if they are attending a football match - its a family occasion! The difference here is pleasure in the psychological sense as opposed to pleasure in the physical sense. I follow two football teams and enjoy watching them play, but the pleasure of seeing them play well and win is only pschycological. For physical pleasure I would need either to be alone or to have someone else with me, touching, feeling, arousing that pleasure - I would need to engage in a sexual act.

Using your logic, a college girl who experimented with having sex with other women in college on several occasions, then stopped, graduated, got married and had kids, is bisexual?
                  I agree with you on this. I probably went too far with my logic! Bisexuality is the attraction for another human regardless of gender and in the point you made that would not be the case. There are certainly many bisexual girls modelling for AW. I wouldn't know how many would prefer another woman over a man but I think that with those that do most will eventually only form long term relationships with a man. If this is true there would be several reaons but one, offered only as a personal opinion, is the far smaller number of available bisexual or lesbian partners compared to males and this would obviously create extra difficulty in meeting and engaging with them.
                  Last edited by boomertoo; 11 February 2015, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Jada, I'm impressed! I've just made a note here: "Reminder to me - do not upset Jada".

Comment

I thought that when someone asks for opinions, it's okay to express your opinion, whether anyone else likes it or not. I guess it's okay to express your opinion as long as it goes along with everyone else's opinion, otherwise, people will condemn it and try to convince you that their opinion is the right one. Did everyone forget that an opinion is neither right nor wrong, it's just an opinion?

I gave my opinions above and I'll stand by my opinions. They are MY opinions, not YOURS, so I don't care if anyone else likes them, they are MINE, okay?

Comment

Sigh... predictable but still disappointing.

Discussing opinions is fine, stating them somewhat as fact isn't. Besides, discussing static opinions isn't going to result in much anyway. I'm pretty sure people in this thread will just have to agree to disagree, not much convincing is going to get done

Instead of focusing of what you do NOT want to see, try describing what you DO want to see. Less chance of upsetting people who like what you dislike.

And TRY to stick to the topic a bit ? Please?

Comment

I agree Frans. I originally stated that I prefer BG sex because to me, that's real sex. To me, GG sex is not real sex, it's just foreplay....which is what a man does with a woman. When a man kisses, plays with, or stimulates a woman in any way, that's call FOREPLAY, and it's not sex. When it's GG and they do the same thing, it's still not sex, it's just foreplay....even if it results in both women having orgasms, it's still just foreplay since there was no sexual intercourse.

When I see two women playing with each other, I turn it off and stop watching, because to me, that's not real sex, it's just a type of foreplay, and I don't care to watch it. I will always prefer BG sex, because to me, that's real sex, and GG sex is not. Everyone has their own particular preferences, and this is mine. The original poster asked us, "what's yours?", so I'm giving mine. If I went off topic here, I'm not sure how I did since I answered the OP's question.

Comment

Have you watched the BG scenes on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              Have you watched the BG scenes on the site?
                              Yes, I have watched them. They are the only ones that I prefer to watch.

Comment

Hi Dekoda

I started the thread with my somewhat romantically expressed ideas of why I liked GG scenes hoping to find what it was that attracted other members, maybe models too, to these shoots.

Discussing opinions is fine, stating them somewhat as fact isn't.
                                When you replied it seemed to me that you were offering statements of fact to support opinion so I thought I should respond by pointing out where I thought you were in error. However I do understand that that is your opinion and I fully respect it while still maintaining the right to disagree. I hope you don't think I was being rude or insulting with my answers because that was never the intention.
                                Last edited by boomertoo; 12 February 2015, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Dekoda

I started the thread with my somewhat romantically expressed ideas of why I liked GG scenes hoping to find what it was that attracted other members, maybe models too, to these shoots.

When you replied it seemed to me that you were offering statements of fact to support opinion so I thought I should respond by pointing out where I thought you were in error. However I do understand that that is your opinion and I fully respect it while still maintaining the right to disagree. I hope you don't think I was being rude or insulting with my answers because that was never the intention.
                                  No, not at all boomertoo. Your original post mentioned what you like about GG shoots, and what you don't like about BG shoots. I expressed what I don't like about GG shoots and what I like about BG shoots. Things started going off topic when I was chastised for expressing my likes and dislikes, so I'm glad that Frans tried to steer the thread back on topic. I never thought you were being rude.

Comment

Dekoda, you were not chastised for expressing your likes and dislikes. I'm sorry if you felt that I attacked you, but I felt personally attacked and very insulted by your statement.
                                    If you had simply said, "I prefer BGs because they excite me more and I prefer to see penetration", I would have completely respected your opinion. But instead, you attempted to devalidate a particular kind of sexual experience. I'm not going to look at you and say "All of your sexual experiences weren't real and don't count as sex, they were just playing around" because I'm sure that to you they were very real and important and they have meaning to you. If you were a woman who had had a lesbian experience before, and you said that for you personally you did not consider it to be a real sexual experience, I could respect that too. But since you have not been in that situation, you are simply not in a position to issue a blanket judgment statement that lesbian sex is not real sex. It's disrespectful to the lesbians and bisexuals out there who, from their experiences, considered it very much real, and you can't decide that for them.
                                    So fine, you may keep your opinion, but just be aware that it does not match the reality for those who actually experience it.
                                    All we can do as humans to try to grow and evolve, both individually and as a race into a more equal and accepting society, is to realize that others' experiences do not always match our own, but we just keep an open mind to the possibility that just because we don't understand it doesn't mean that it is less valid or not real.

Comment

Also, I don't want you to think I'm singling you out--if boomertoo hadn't worded his opinion so eloquently, and had instead said something like "I hate watching BGs because men are disgusting and they make the women dirty and impure", I would have gone on a rant on him as well!!
                                      I think that the BGs and GGs are equally important on this site, and I don't really think I have a preference for one or the other, although I will admit that some (certainly not all) BGs on AW seem to lack the passion that I would expect from a real life, in love couple. (Anjali and her partner were fabulous, however). I would like to see more BGs on the site because this is the only place I know that represents sex as it is in reality with real life couples, and I think that's a very special thing.

Comment

Jada, I'm even more impressed and so very glad I managed to express my views eloquently!

All we can do as humans to try to grow and evolve, both individually and as a race into a more equal and accepting society
                                        I totally agree. Because I do I will also have to admit that I do find many men disgusting and the reason is, sadly, that their actions against women are reported by the daily news far too often. For them evolvement stopped in the Stone Age. However I don't believe, at least hope, that men such as these appear on this site or any other so this would not tinge my reasons for not liking BG scenes, which remain as per my first post.
                                        Last edited by boomertoo; 13 February 2015, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Jada, I did feel attacked, but I have a very thick skin, so it didn't bother me. I in no way, meant to attack anyone, I was just stating my thoughts on the GG vs BG thing. I'm sorry if I came across as being insensitive....I have problems with that. I am a very cold, unfeeling person, and people who know me would say the same thing about me. I never get excited about anything....I never feel happy or sad, I don't feel anything, and sometimes when I make comments, I make them from a logical, unfeeling standpoint, because that's all I know how to do. I don't have the capacity to have fun, I don't have the capacity to love, I just exist, and I am content with that. The thing is, because of my lack of feeling, I look at things in a logical way, and that doesn't always come across in a positive way. If my comments came across as being insensitive, then they probably were, but I have no way of knowing that, because I am cold and unfeeling....I was just stating my thoughts from my typical, unemotional viewpoint.

I live alone....I will always live alone because that's how I prefer to live. I don't want another human being living in my house because they would end up hating me for my lack of feeling. I think that's probably why my wife left me some 25 years ago....after 15 years of marriage. I have contact with another person maybe twice a week, and that's when I go to the food store. When I check out, I say "Hi" to the cashier. That's the amount of contact I typically have with another person.

Anyway, I didn't mean to go off topic here, but I felt that if I let people know a little about me, they would maybe understand me a little better....then again, maybe they won't.

Comment

To continue the off topic slant to this thread, I like that abbywinters is a place where people can check in and out as they need to. When I am having a bad day I always pop to the boards to see if I can find a smile in one of the threads or someone I can have a light debate with on something. I find that some people I know in the physical world can get very upset if I don't constantly keep in touch and sometimes I just need to go and be me somewhere but I love how I can come back here daily,monthly or hopefully even yearly and I will still be welcome and I will still find people I can debate and chat with who wont question me for not feeling the need to see them every day but will be happy to let me give as much as I can when I want to.

Comment

Very nicely put, Masie, and I agree with everything you said about Abbywinters. I'm not quite as brave as Dekoda in setting down my situation but let's just say that a visit to Abby and a smile or two is something that always makes the day brighter. I figure the world could do with a few more smiles so, on that basis, here's a couple for you:
                                              And I'll add a couple more for Jada and Dekoda, Frans too:
                                              Last edited by boomertoo; 14 February 2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

boomertoo is certainly right in the description of the beauty of women; my preference for abbyw.comes from the visible realer action between professional models and abw's; when the profs perform it looks as if they are always thinking :what should i fake now ? ABW models never give me the imreission of faking !

Comment

boomertoo is certainly right in the description of the beauty of women
                                                  Hi Gino. This is why I love the following shoot so much. http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...iandra_katya_y. There are magic moments in it where the light and shade show perfectly the beauty of the two models. I'd so like to see some more shoots similar to this where light and shade play a major part. (Hint for the lovely AW videographers!).

Comment

I must say I'm drawn more to Girl Boy than Girl Girl, or girl solo for that matter. For me there's something missing from watching girl/girl sex. The sex act isn't complete as it is with girl/boy. That's not to say that I haven't enjoyed watching some girl/girl sex. If they're really really attractive and they look like they're really really enjoying making love then fine. The only thing I don't like about girl/boy sex is when the man has to make himself cum. For goodness sake if a man can't cum inside her pussy or into her mouth, or she bring him off by hand, there is something missing right? Of course it's the man cumming that's missing from the girl/girl scenes. A girl can fake it. A man either ejaculates or he doesn't. In part the attraction of girl/boy scenes is fantascising that I'm the man in the scene. Which is possibly why I dislike a girl being double teamed. I am completely turned off by the idea of making love to a woman with another man present. So girl/boy feeds my fantasies, but girl +2 boys does not.

Comment

I think that this could 've been a nice informal thread. And it started out great when boomertoo eloquently put into words his preference for girl-girl. He focussed on the aesthetics of the female body... And i agree but i think there's more to it than that (for me anyway) but.........then came the remark about only penetration is real sex and lesbians are only playing with genitals. Man i was like o my papa smurf is he/she really saying that? I have of course heard such opinions before but never expected to find them here, at Abby Winters, famous for their great depiction of lesbian lovemaking... But i'm not going to revive that debate, don't feel like it and i'm not here to make enemies.
                                                      I am however going to think about GG vs BG which i think is an interesting topic... Yes i prefer the GG shoots over the BG shoots thats for sure but i am not so sure why. For most porn i have watched has been BoyGirl Amateur scenes/clips, and female masturbation. Not alot of professional porn and only occasionally some lesbian scenes.
                                                      Most lesbian porn doesn't appeal to me, iit's too fake, lacks real passion, models are just (depicted as) empty shells without personality. Plus i don't like models wearing much makeup, i have always prefered girls next door to babes. So the Abby Winters GG's are the only ones i really like (almost: i like i feel myelf and girls out west too). Probably because you get an insight in their personalities that is the main reason i think, and the sex looks so genuine, passionate, in the best shoots the girls seem to actualy forget the cameras, . And when they say thank you after an orgasm i kind of melt....... Love the slow pace, the kissing, touching, undressing, the comunication during the sex and the sweet and sweaty cuddling afterwards. Sometimes when two models have really connected, got lost in each other i can even get teary eyed (yep im a softie).
                                                      So for me it's not only about beauty but emotion is involved and maybe some voyeurism aswell. As for the BoyGirl shoots,i have seen less of them but i love em too, just not as much as the GirlGirl. And its hard to pinpoint why. There is alot to like: they are shot a similar way, the same artsy camera-angles etc, it's an actual couple trying to show us how they like to have sex, all good things. Maybe i just prefer the more slowpaced meandering, giving orgasms back and forth sex from the GGs. Maybe the GG is easier to shoot? i mean no erection is needed therfore the cameras can keep on rolling a bit more i guess. I mean the guys are usually no pornactors, i would get real nervous in front of two or three onlookers and that would definitely not have the desired effect..... Or maybe just maybe i subconciously feel more as ease without an other male in the picture? (the previous post hints at this) In evolutionary time we were neanderthals yesterday and a male in the picture is competition? O now i'm really rambling on i must stop before i make too much of a fool of myself, Maybe next time my head will be clearer and i'll try again hehe...... Cheers, Gav
                                                      Last edited by Lord_Gaviscon; 29 July 2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I'll add my two cents here, a ways past the start date of the thread.

I'm a guy, and I really like the heterosexual shoots they do on here. The shoots are as natural as anything else they do, with the ladies' actual real-life sex partners. Some of the guys are ugly, too, and most don't have a "porn-dude" body, but most guys are ugly and don't work out all the time! Sometimes they don't stay hard for the whole thing, but that's life.They show real intimacy and not the completely staged hetero shoots on so many other porn sites (with some stallion recruited from a gym with a probably Viagra/drug induced shaved boner-that-won't-quit-till-the-money-shot). I mostly venture here for the Girl-Girl or the IM or Solo girl shoots, but I still like watching the Boy-Girl shoots from time to time. Some of them are not initially or as instantly erotic , but that's what's real, they show foreplay and real human interaction. Most of the Boy Girl shoots are "growers" for me (at least lately, and I haven't kept up with trying to see them all recently), in that I usually don't think much of it at first, but watching it again, I'll like it more. Some of the shoots are of course better than others, but overall they're excellent and produced well.
                                                        Also, the BG shoots on here show more of the man paying attention to the woman's pleasure, which is usually lacking in a lot of hetero porn elsewhere (besides other sites not having the natural beauties on Abby Winters). So much porn just treat the woman as the object to be pounced on. That said, there is still good porno on other sites.

And anyway, for those that don't like the BG shoots, AW offers the option of not seeing them at all, which is very thoughtful of them. I'm a fan of everything on here, though.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X