X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Remie & Willa

Lesbian Sex: Remie & Willa
    Attached Files

This is a brilliant pairing of two gorgeous, passionate girls! Can't wait all the sexy things they did together in Willa's exciting return to Abbyland...

Comment

Amen! two hot hairy curvy babes! yummm! They both have fierce "A" games!

Comment

Note to Remie: Please lose socks and keep legwarmers next time.

Comment

No sign of the preview video yet in the "upcoming shoots" section of the site, will the full video(s) be up later today (saturday)?

Comment

are we going to be able to watch the video sometime this weekend, if there is some kind of problem it would nice to know.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
              are we going to be able to watch the video sometime this weekend, if there is some kind of problem it would nice to know.
              Asked staff to look into it, not sure when this will be fixed yet sorry!

Comment

Video is live NOW, happy viewing!

Comment

Thank you Frans for all your assistance in getting the video online.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                    Thank you Frans for all your assistance in getting the video online.
                    Oh it wasn't just me.. I merely notified staff to fix it Haven't had time to watch the video fully myself, should be good judging by the stills!

Comment

I too would like to thank the AW staff.

Comment

Sorry Frans, I did mean everyone at AW in my reply but forgot to put it in at the time. ( I was tired)

Comment

Willa and Remie are an absolutely perfect match and watching them make love is transcendently beautiful. "There is no such thing for me as sex without love. I always make love, not just sex. It's always very emotional and passionate," Remie says in the before video, a description of her girl-girl adventures that all her devoted fans will recognize. "Cool, let's make love!" Willa responds with a cute smile. An hour later, after bringing each other to countless orgasms in scores of beautiful positions, Willa is fully convinced. "You weren't lying when you said you make love to people," she says with a contented sigh. "Do you feel how my heart beats? That's for you," Remie responds, putting Willa's hand on her breast. "I feel very loved," Willa replies, curling up to kiss her sweet new friend. It's just so beautiful.

It's gorgeous Willa's triumphant return to Abbyland after a stellar series of shoots last year, and it turns out that sweet Remie was even more excited to have her back than I was: "To tell you the secret, I liked this girl so much," she says. "When I saw some of her videos before I thought, 'Oh my gosh, am I going to have sex with her? I would give half of the universe for that!'" They start out teasing each other reading The Left Hand of Darkness, which also makes an appearance in another shoot when Willa's friend Bobbie reads it to seduce Maia. The words have a similar effect on Remie, and soon the girls are sharing deep kisses and intimate caresses as they tear off each other's clothes. The sparkling beauty of Willa's face glows brighter as she gets closer to Remie, whose own pretty features light up as they explore. The girls have similarly wonderful bodies: lush and voluptuous with soft breasts and prominent nipples, sweet curves, round bums and beautiful pussies adorned with pubic hair. They look perfect meshed together, doing everything they can to give each other pleasure.

It would take me all day to describe all the beautiful things Willa and Remie do to each other, so I'll just pick a few orgasms to highlight. Remie looks delighted going down on Willa, gently swirling her tongue around the clit, as Willa moans deeply and her face flushes an amazing scarlet color. Later, Remie give Willa, deep, passionate anal and the feeling of Remie's finger drives Willa wild with lust, moaning "Oh my God, oh my God, oh fuck!" as her blissful orgasm is captured in a stellar closeup. The spectacular camera work by our darling Masie and Misha (who got so steamy in the room that they had to strip off their shirts!) continues when Remie and Willa slip into a delightful sideways 69, and the cameras are mere inches away as they girls nestle their lovely faces into their friend's perfect pussy, each tender lick and suck captured for posterity as they make each other cum.

Willa confesses in her note that this shoot is the most amazing sex she's had with AW, which is saying something given her other awesome shoots. But she and wonderful model-shooter Remie have so much in common that this shoot is a joy from start to finish. We know from Willa and Remie's amazing playdates that they love giving pleasure to their fans, so I hope they'll be happy to know how much I loved their shoot! I'm sure I'll be watching it many more times. Thanks so very much girls!

Comment

I've noticed a number of recent girl-girl photo shoots have been relatively short (150 photos or less). These shoots have felt a little rushed, would love to see a few more photos (closer to 200) like you had been doing in shoots over the last couple of years. In particular I miss the non-sexual interludes you were including in some shoots (such as Bobbie and Mila and Mirai and Laney). Is there a particular reason for this change?

Very nice to see Willa again, such a sexy woman. Remie is such a cutie, I have loved all of the girl-girl shoots she has been in.
                            Last edited by trebor; 5 August 2016, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X