Group fun.... Again??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group fun.... Again??

I have been a on and of - member of AW fir many years and I have always been a fan of the group fun stuff. I Guess that many of the girls want to join a new group fun shooting. Now that the the new design of the sigt have it as a main category. With a new olympic running up What in this world is the reason for not getting us a new one?
    Any of the girls who dont want to miss this??
    A big hug to the wonderfull girls of AW anyway. DIg you all!!

You know me and my spoiler alerts and high end rumors but yesterday was a VERY interesting day! WATCH THIS SPACE! XXX

Comment

oh masie you are such a tease. but its great news after the disapointment of last year.

Comment

Hooray! The suspense continues from the first picture of the day, could it be the debut of Napping Girls? Nothing like summer for a nice post picnic nap. But seriously will be looking forward to seeing more photos this weekend!

Comment

Ohh.Thanks Masie. Can you please tell us a bit more??- Those fantastic girls is promising!!! Ohh what a tease you are!

Comment

I love to tease so you will get little more from me other than to say I stuffed this weekend with as many behind the pictures as I was allowed and it was something abbywinters has NEVER done before AND 12 models were involved!

It was pleasure to be involved in such a big project, so many hours went ino the planning in the background and each and every model involved gets a special shout out because they were all amazing and all did an incredible job!

Comment

Ohh. Thanks a million Masie. Ohh, love to hear more from you !!! Please tease me more!!!

Comment

I might be wrong but I think it involves water of some kind.

Comment

I can confirm yes - lots of wetness !

Comment

There must be a big orgy of some kind?? There are girls and boys and water! Yes!!! Let me guess: We have to wait a month for this, or what??? Ohh we are looking forward, and so du you Masie? Am I right??

Comment

I wish I could just tell you all I know but the surprise will be worth the wait. All I can say is that everyone was amazing and we had lots of fun playing in water all day in a number of different ways.

Haha I am frustrating myself now - just know that I was super proud to be involved in this as a shooter - although at some points I felt a bit like a wild life camera woman, sitting in water holding a camera up is harder than it looks but super rewarding !

Comment

Thank you, Dear Masie. We understand! ...and look forward...

Comment

I’m very happy I could be part of such a cool shoot. It was a great day indeed and especially very fun

Masie, you can definitely be proud of your time sitting in the water, as always you where an awesome camera woman ^_^ (letting nothing stand between you and your shot, not even water, known to be the camera’s natural enemy)

Comment

Thank you Lynn. I am sure looking forward to watch the shoot! Hmm. exiting!

Comment

Annnd....we have a preview video! Looks exciting. That's quite a large group of sexy naked people! After hearing newly-minted shooter Lynn's thoughts about how much fun it was, I'm looking forward to seeing it. (Off topic for this thread, but on the subject of preview shots, I'm delighted to see that Lynn's fellow new shooter Ashley got in on the girl-girl action before starting work behind the camera! Ashley's DIMs are so exciting, it's going to be fantastic to see her with Chloe V...)

Comment

From the preview view, there are some guys in this video, but who are they?....Are they bf's of some of the girls?

Comment

I recognize Lynn's BF Lars and Juliana's partner Justin from their boy-girls, so I assume that's the arrangement...

Comment

I'm pretty excited to be releasing this shoot. Should get the sample pic up soon, so you can see the line up of suspects!

Comment

Thanks, Garion for this!! Looks exiting!! ohhh :-)

Comment

This was such an amazing event, everything just fell into place- we had amazing weather, a beautiful setting and everyone got so delightfully competative while remaining friends - a perfect day out. xxxx

Comment

I expect some behind the scenes and hope for bachground info and extras. Hope to enjoy your wonderfull work Masie!! Ohh I am waiting! Hugs and kiss to you, Masie!

Comment

Ahh thanks Teddy - much backstage was taken so we will get to enjoy the making of when the time is right. Only abotu a day left till the pictures (Hugs) xx

Comment

Yes. The photos are here! Thanks a lot again. The set proves that you are working on the right track , dear masie and your wonderfull staff deliver the fun, sexy set that we love!! Keep up the good work. I am really looking forward to the movie. Cant wait! Lots of love, hugs and kisses

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X