Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see collections of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you like to see collections of?

Over the last year or so, we have been working on our Fetish pages, collections of links to models / shoots / images on the site around a certain theme.

We have about 50 as I write now (August 2016), and we're adding a few more each month. I have a big list of things I think would be good, but of course I'd like to hear what you'd find useful or interesting.

Soon, I hope to add the ability to target specific times in videos for activities that folks may be interested in searching.

We're currently paying contractors to make "complete" new fetish pages for us, and we'd like to extend that a little, so if you're interested in doing that email me and we can talk further.

In the future, we plan to implement a system that allows people to earn money by incrementally improving fetish pages, paying a per-entity attachment (for example, if you find an image that should be included in the "large breasts" fetish page, but it's not currently, you can add it, and get paid a small amount for that). The money might be added to a PPS account (and so, could be spent on Private Playdates with models), or paid out as cash.

But for now, I'm looking for ideas on Fetish pages. What do you got?

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X