The Pose Of The Toes And Lack Of Clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pose Of The Toes And Lack Of Clothes

Yeah! Right! I've said the following before but it's like you are on center stage in a huge stadium and it's 7:00 p.m. and the PA system is full volume and you begin to tell your life story and you laugh and you cry and roll into a little ball and fall off the stage and then get back on the stage and you have an epiphony and you look for the audience reaction but there's nobody there. Chloe B and Christen are the two models who have disrobed entirely right down to their pretty toes and filled the screen with their nude persons. I does nothing for me when: models have clothing, models touch themselves, models touch other models, models build models, models get dressed, models undress, models play chess or models confess. I'd love to see models nude and climb more stairs like Christen does and walk around the house, lay down, get back up, sit down and cross their legs and wag their foot. Bare feet are important to me and I like to see bare feet as they do their thing across the floor. Pointing toes and foot ankle rotation is appreciated.

Hey - thanks for letting us know what you would like to see more of, I have let the shoot team know about your ideas and we shall see if we can include more of what you enjoy in more shoots.

Comment

although I don't agree with some of the things bofasux says (I do like it when models touch themselves and others), I do agree with the fact that some of the recent shoots (mainly g/g) have ended with one or both of the models still wearing too much clothing for my liking usually leggings or tights and sometimes with unclipped bra's covering tatoo's, the most recent shoot comes to mind was Amanda B & Amber's g/g which ended with Amber still wearing her ripped tights and bra. I have been looking at some of your older shoots from the last 6 years and nearly all of them ended with both models completely nude.

I also agree with the fact that older shoots started in one room then ended up in another or started outside then came inside etc sometimes involving the use of stairs, I get that this may involve more planning but as you will now have a bigger team (pic of the day) maybe some of these idea's will feature in future shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by bofasux View Post
        Yeah! Right! I've said the following before but it's like you are on center stage in a huge stadium and it's 7:00 p.m. and the PA system is full volume and you begin to tell your life story and you laugh and you cry and roll into a little ball and fall off the stage and then get back on the stage and you have an epiphony and you look for the audience reaction but there's nobody there. Chloe B and Christen are the two models who have disrobed entirely right down to their pretty toes and filled the screen with their nude persons. I does nothing for me when: models have clothing, models touch themselves, models touch other models, models build models, models get dressed, models undress, models play chess or models confess. I'd love to see models nude and climb more stairs like Christen does and walk around the house, lay down, get back up, sit down and cross their legs and wag their foot. Bare feet are important to me and I like to see bare feet as they do their thing across the floor. Pointing toes and foot ankle rotation is appreciated.

I have pretty feet. I volunteer first. *raises hand*

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X