Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The news about darling Livia just gets better and better with this shot of her alongside beautiful AW legend Yara! Giulia gets it exactly right in describing them as a "sexy bomb combo" and "the coolest couple!" I'm going to guess/hope that Livia and Yara did a girl/girl together, because their chemistry has been brewing on the boards for a year. First, Yara dropped by Livia's thread to compliment/flirt with her and Livia revealed that she's friendly with Yara in real life. Livia then absolutely swooned over Yara's epic shoot with Bobbie, and Yara confessed in a playdate that Livia is at the absolute top of her girl-girl partner wishlist! The idea of seeing them together has me shivering with anticip....ation, hehe. Can't wait!

Now that Livia's back in Abbyland, I'm sure she'd love to have a chance to meet gorgeous, soon-to-return superstar Bobbie, who will be visiting Amsterdam soon. Livia and Bobbie have had such lovely chats about books on the boards and have posted about how they adore each other's shoots. Also, Livia has already done an ultra-hot DIM with Bobbie's best friend Zina, so I know they'd get along famously...
    Last edited by massfan3; 11 July 2016, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Dare we hope for a new Masie shoot? Love that signature smile, looking beautiful as always!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Dare we hope for a new Masie shoot? Love that signature smile, looking beautiful as always!
        You could hope of course, but judging by the previous PotD pic she was demonstrating something? Maybe Masie just doesn't much encouragement to get on the other side of the camera, heh

Btw. that clock in the background needs a new battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          You could hope of course, but judging by the previous PotD pic she was demonstrating something? Maybe Masie just doesn't much encouragement to get on the other side of the camera, heh

Btw. that clock in the background needs a new battery.
          Look before you post! At first glance I got carried away and thought Masie had her bottoms off, in retrospect it looks like the camera angle is just hiding her jeans. Perhaps she is giving a demo on how to change the battery in your kitchen wall clock on a hot summer day?

Comment

This is simply one of the happiest POTD of the day shots ever! What an absolute thrill that our dear Yara, Zoey, Ashley and Lynn are joining the Abby team as girl-girl shooters!

They're all so sweet and friendly that I know they'll put their fellow models at ease working behind the camera, and it will be delightful to see girl-girl sexiness through the eyes of more of our lovely model-friends. Knowing that the girls shooting the action are every bit as gorgeous as the girls making love on our screens adds an ineffable excitement to AW girl-girl shoots.

I know the new team members will fit in perfectly with their colleagues Masie, Misha, Izzy, Nichole, and Remie, and they're part of a storied tradition of AW models-turned-shooters stretching back to Michelle, Jacki, Susie, Jamie, Verity and more. As our beloved Masie says in yesterday's shot, posing in her bra with Zoey, "being in the magical land of abbywinters is the greatest!" Welcome on board, new team members! Hope training to shoot AW girl-girls is as indescribably wonderful as it is in my daydreams....

Comment

Four new staffers to shoot g/g, hmm...lotsa g/g to be shot I reckon

Camera's sure look tiny now, compared to the days of Verity or Michelle. Well the video camera's anyway, stills camera's are still huge and heavy as far as I know. No idea why. I'm sure the ladies will fit in fine, looking forward to seeing the results!

Comment

It is not the size that counts Frans it is how you use it

Comment

Sophie and Emilia together, I may just faint on the spot!

Comment

Sophie and Emilia together, I may just faint on the spot!
                    Agreed! What a delightfully pretty pairing! I'm so glad Emilia is doing girl-girl shoots, she is just stunning. Also, I can't wait to see newbie shooter Lynn's camera work!

Comment

Nearly three years after after a dazzling debut and super-hot girl-girls with Uma and Sabina, Tallulah is back! Hooray! It's great to see her and her amazing glasses and cute smile again, and to know that even after quite a while has passed, there's always a chance that pretty Abby girls will return for more fun...

Comment

Kylie is back!!!

Comment

Kylie is back!!!
                          Looks like her yeah, need more pics to be sure though

Comment

No not Kylie a new face but she does look just like her, I can see it now. I also think she looks a tiny bit like Laney

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                              No not Kylie a new face but she does look just like her, I can see it now. I also think she looks a tiny bit like Laney
                              Awww. The resemblance in that picture is uncanny, I think I got taken in by the glasses and hair style which are similar to what Kylie was sporting when she last modeled for the site.

I will have to amend my original post to: New model who looks like Kylie while propped up on her elbows with her head turned partially toward the camera!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                Can You Name The Mystery Model? I haven't done one of these for a bit - any guesses?
                                It's the lovely Irina, I belive! Her perfect breasts and sexy moles seem to match up with this photo. The countdown now begins to when we get to watch her play with Ana in a few hours...

Comment

I see AW has changed their shooting gear a bit, heh : https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2016_11_13_jpg it does go well with the setting I'll agree ;-)
                                  Speaking of settings, this https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2016_11_10_jpg should be shot near Paris I think

Comment

HAhaha Frans well spotted!

I went to Disney Land Paris when it just opened as part of a school band trip.

We got stuck in Its a small world for an hour!!!!!!

We were supposed to be traveling around the small bandstands of Parisian parks and delighting them with our big band sound. What we ended up doing was blowing the budget on the last day and having a holiday. No more school band trips were approved after that but it was worth it!

I also watched the UK show Queer as folk for the first time in the hotel room - many sexual things were learned that week!

Comment

Yeah.. Hania is back! I like Hania, funny girl.. good with the ladies too

Comment

I would love to use my tougue to play "connect the dots"?

Comment

Season's greetings
                                          Any hints who are the models on Dec 25 and Dec 26?
                                          Sabrina

Comment

lovely to read that, Frans! I'm aware my sense of humor can be.. specific : P I've just added some more and less sophisticated black and white photos in my thread if you are interested: ) Preparing to start playdates too (still kinda shy)

Comment

I think we might have set a new record for the shortest time between when a shoot is featured in the picture of the day page and when it is scheduled to go live! We saw Emma and Ekaterina playing in the garden just yesterday and now it's slated to go live in three weeks. So exciting! Emma is so adorable and she mentioned in her DIM with Leslie that she's never had sex with a girl, so I gather super-cute Ekaterina was her first. I'm sure they had a delightfully special day together. And Emma followed it up by doing a shoot with her boyfriend! I'm so glad she's having a great time in Abbyland.

Comment

"Our gorgeous Ashley D is joining the Abbywinters Team today!" This is great news! Ashley is indeed incredibly pretty, and she has a very friendly, kind, soft-spoken personality that I think will really make the models feel welcomed and comfortable when they work with her. Welcome aboard, Ashley! And if you find some time to keep working as a model while working as a shooter, Nichole-style, we certainly wouldn't object...

Comment

Massfan you are 110% correct - Ashley has really taken to her role behind the camera (as have all our lovely new recruites). I am very bias but I think that having experienced the joys (and first time nervse) of modeling for abbywinters really helps shooters to empathise and work creativly with models in a very special and unique way.

I love our growing team - this is a very special family xx

Comment

That's so nice to hear, Masie! I love knowing you girls think of AW as a family. I'm sure having been on camera really helps the shooters connect and work with the models, and I have to imagine the connection goes the other way as well. When a nervous first-time model knows the lovely girl behind the camera not only did the same thing she's about to do, but loved it so much she made AW her career, I'm sure it helps her relax and feel happy and confident. Hiring models as shooters is just one of the brilliant innovations that makes AW the best.

Oh, I neglected to mention that in addition to being pretty and sweet, Ashley did an excellent job shooting Livia and Remie: can't wait to see more of her work!

Comment

Oh god yes! This is definitely one of those pinch me I must be dreaming pairings.

Comment

Oh god yes! This is definitely one of those pinch me I must be dreaming pairings.
                                                        Indeed, Trebor, it is such a thrill to know the sure-to-be-epic Nichole and Livia girl-girl has become a reality! "Dream" is the operative word here: ever since gorgeous Livia mentioned that she was invited to be part of AW by her wonderful real-life best friend Nichole, I've daydreamed about how nice it would be to see them do a shoot together. When Nichole mentioned in her last playdate that it was actually going to happen, and I told her it was a dream come true for me. "It's a dream come true for us, too!" she said, and they both look delighted in this photo. I assume this shot was taken the same day, and Nichole looks positively glowing. Can't wait!

Comment

Is Nichole really that tall or is Yasmeena small ? https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2017_03_27_jpg

and who is the lovely lady in the 30-mar pic, https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2017_03_30_jpg , nice tongue too

Comment

Since you're always so helpful to me on the boards, Frans, here you go...

Is Nichole really that tall or is Yasmeena small ? https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2017_03_27_jpg
                                                            I'm pretty sure the answer to both is yes. Nichole's impressive height and long, pretty legs are often a topic of conversation in her shoots, and Yasmeena's petite cuteness is apparent in this shot and here as well.

and who is the lovely lady in the 30-mar pic, https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2017_03_30_jpg , nice tongue too
                                                            That's Felicia! She looks a bit different wearing her lovely curly hair down this time, but I'd recognize those perfect boobs anywhere now, even when she's sticking out her tongue...

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                              That's Felicia! She looks a bit different wearing her lovely curly hair down this time, but I'd recognize those perfect boobs anywhere now, even when she's sticking out her tongue...
                                                              Thanks for the pointer, hadn't recognized her. Must be the lighting as well as hair style, I'll study her shoot more closely to make sure I'll recognize her next time

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X