X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ana B (comes back)

Nude girl Ana B (comes back)
    Attached Files

I am so looking forward to this shoot. Can't wait! Welcome back, Ana!

Comment

Great shoot seriously. I love it, specially her bumpy areolas!!!
      BUT: is this really Ana B? She's got significantly larger breasts, her hair is dark now - and her face?
      Really sure?

Comment

As Ana mentions in the video, her body has gotten a bit curvier since we last saw her three years ago, adding a lovely round new bum and bigger breasts, but she still has the same cute, sweet personality as ever. I love her bright smile and giggles as she talks about discovering masturbation and how she loves having sex with girls because they are gentle and soft. That certainly bodes well for her upcoming first girl-girl with AW dreamgirl Bobbie, followed soon after by an adventure with adorable Juliana, who will be making her own girl-girl debut. Welcome back Ana!

Comment

Ana is spectacular, can't wait to see her in her girl-girl shoots!

Comment

Well, I don't know how, but she became even hotter. And the thought of the upcoming GG shoots are having me in a tizzy.

Comment

I thought perhaps she has had a baby in the meantime, but no mention of that happening. Her boobs are really quite different now, but still very nice.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X