Clear All

Nude girl Whitney

Nude girl Whitney
    Attached Files

Yes!! Welcome Whitney!!

Comment

wow! that is quite a backside! yum!

Comment

Whitney is absolutely gorgeous and sweet! Thank you so much for a great first shoot, Whitney. I hope to see much more of you!

Comment

Oh my goodness, Whitney is so incredibly beautiful! She's just a perfect Abby girl with her amazingly pretty hair absolutely sparkling smile, cute dimples and wonderfully expressive eyes, which she uses to cast deep, intimate looks into the camera. She looks adorable skateboarding in her crocheted bikini top and shorts, and simply breathtaking when she gets naked. Her lush, full breasts are as perfect as can be, her round bum is nice and her wonderful pubic hair and gorgeous pussy are just perfect. I love hearing about her love of skating, acting and performing and she is so sweet to give us a nude performance of Shakespeare and another play in French. It highlights her special intellect, which also shows through with her insights into having sex versus making love.

Most striking for me was her tale of having sex with her boyfriend on a soccer field in the middle of the night in Brooklyn. The name of that borough also appears on her skateboard, making a special treat for this Manhattanite. There are 1,639 girls on Abby Winters and I adore them all, but I'm fairly sure that Whitney is the first one I've seen who is from my hometown, which is so exciting. (Even Brooklyn is from San Francisco, I think.) Congratulations on a stunning debut shoot from your fellow New Yorker, Whitney! I can't wait to see you again in the upcoming group shoot in the water!

Comment

OMG I'm in love !

What a pretty and natural "Curly Sue" in black !

I cant wait for the group shoot today with her and the vid on Thursday !

Comment

This girl is fiercely beautiful. Wow. Lots more of her, please.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X