Attached Files

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_carmen_m_paula_b046.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	648065
    I can't wait to see the video!!

Comment

Hi CarmenM, can I ask why you wear leggings/tights on the lower part of your legs in all of your video's so far, although I don't mind it would be nice to see your bare feet sometime, looking forward to seeing the video also, two spanish stunners in action.

Comment

it looks like main video is incomplete

Comment

Originally posted by MTmacher View Post
          it looks like main video is incomplete
          Hi,

It looks like the HD video indeed has problems, please download or play/stream the HQ or other quality. Will ask staff to get HD fixed.

Comment

Hi Frans, just to concur with the MTmacher the HD version shows a downloaded size of nearly 2.8gb but has a runtime of 34mins 45 secs, the HQ version downloads fine and plays to its correct length.

update, the HD version streams without any problems.

Comment

Hello,
              I can confirm this for the download of the 1080p video (have not tried the other formats nor streaming) - stops playing at 34.45 min. (but should be about 55 min.). Download file size of 2,8 GB is far too small for a 55 min. video with a bitrate of ~11000 kbps (should be >4 GB).
              Thank you.

Comment

I've seen another problem involving the content description of the scene on the old front page, it keeps mentioning the name "Alba" instead of the two actual models shown (Carmen & Paula).
                Last edited by havijack; 24 July 2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                  I've seen another problem involving the content description of the scene on the old front page, it keeps mentioning the name "Alba" instead of the two actual models shown (Carmen & Paula).
                  Fixed that

We're aware of the problems with the HD vid and that will be fixed/replaced as soon as possible, sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Might the video have been fixed yet?

Comment

Can I say thanks to the tech team at AW, just downloaded the HD version of the above scene and all is well as it now plays the full length through. May I also say that this video filmed with your new camera's is one of the best looking yet, the clarity is outstanding, you can see every curve of the stunning Carmen and Paula, please keep them coming .

Comment

Hi CarmenM, can I ask why you wear leggings/tights on the lower part of your legs in all of your video's so far, although I don't mind it would be nice to see your bare feet sometime, looking forward to seeing the video also, two spanish stunners in action.
                        Agreed. Legwarmers or leggings that show bare feet would be a good compromise as well.

Comment

Can I say thanks to the tech team at AW, just downloaded the HD version of the above scene and all is well as it now plays the full length through. May I also say that this video filmed with your new camera's is one of the best looking yet, the clarity is outstanding, you can see every curve of the stunning Carmen and Paula, please keep them coming .
                          I also want to say thank you. And I totally agree with regard to the video quality - so clear, seems so real. I hope that in the near future all AW (girl-girl) videos will come this way.

Comment

Hi havijack!
                            I hope you enjoyed the video and had a great tim I have to say that the image quality has seemed excellent.
                            On your question about my socks, I have to take because of my tattoos, you know the look of Abby, so I wear them to adjust myself to them.
                            I like to wear them, I am a bit fetishist of stockings and socks, and I find very sexy to touch the models I work with wearing them.
                            Sorry for my bad English!!
                            See you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by netboy2010 View Post
                              Agreed. Legwarmers or leggings that show bare feet would be a good compromise as well.
                              I will try to wear legwarmers next time!

Comment

Hi Carmen! It's so nice of you to drop by the boards. I'm glad you had a great time doing it and enjoyed the excellent image quality of the video. AW's new high-definition cameras capture your beauty perfectly: it's so vivid I really felt like I was in the in the same room with you and Paula as you made each other feel good. You two were a very cute match, and I especially love camera work on the 69, which gave us a wonderful view of the pleasure you were sharing.

I understand about AW's tattoo thing and I've gotten used to it, as much as I'd wish the girls could get fully nude. But your stockings and socks are always cute, so that works out just fine. Hope you get a chance to return to Abbyland soon: you are absolutely gorgeous and it's always a joy to see you. No need to apologize for your English skills! You speak the language very well. See you soon!

Comment

The strange thing about AW's tattoo "thing" is that it only seems to apply to certain models, others like Chloe V and Yara are allowed to get totally naked even though their tattoo's are clearly visable.

Comment

Hi Carmen M, I must say you do a really fantastic job in this scene. I love the fact that you picked Paula to shoot a scene with you.��

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X