No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renae D, we had an amazing time didn't we? And I know it was extra special Thank you my dear. You were an angel.

Comment

A very sexy quickie I've got a thread called 'make a date with renae' where I post about when I'm going to be online - so feel free to check in over there etc. Hope I'll be 'seeing' you again!

Comment

Ow NO!!!!!

My playdate was planned for today, but I just cut my finger. and a bandaged finger is not so sexy so my playdate has moved to 8 august. I hope you can join me then because I'd love to give you a good time

Lots of love and a big kiss

Comment

Ohh your poor finger - I hope it is ready for action again soon, maybe we can work out some sexy finger strengthening exorcises that you can try on the 8th

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            Ohh your poor finger - I hope it is ready for action again soon, maybe we can work out some sexy finger strengthening exorcises that you can try on the 8th
            Thank you Masie, I made A deal with my finger, it Will be better by the time I Will do my shoot And give it Some extra excercise

Comment

posted this in my thread but decided to repost here as well:

hey guys, I had to move my private playdate from today to tomorrow because I fell off a ladder while painting my room and hurt my wrist (my right wrist ). need to sleep it off. hopefully some of you will be able to stop by.

as an apology, here's a pic of me painting my room in my painting outfit (before the unfortunate fall)

Click image for larger version

Name:	painting.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	648745

Comment

You didn't get to much paint on yourself, which I suppose is good THe right wrist is an important part of the body, so take good care of it!!

Comment

Oh no, I hope you'll be ok Bobbie. Please be careful!

Comment

Was Willa's playdate today cancelled? Was it for technical reasons? Came online at the designated time but there wasn't even her picture to click on for the playdate, just the usual pic that's there when there is no playdate. Again, was it just me or was this playdate cancelled?

Comment

Did anyone tune into Willa's playdate yesterday? Did it happen or was it cancelled? Someone has to know.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                        Did anyone tune into Willa's playdate yesterday? Did it happen or was it cancelled? Someone has to know.
                        laktor, that playdate was cancelled due to technical issues. Staff did post a message about that on the playdate page itself, I'm guessing you didn't see it?
                        Will ask staff to look into that part, but yeah there was a playdate scheduled and yes it was cancelled, sorry!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Laney's playdate. I missed the first one, so this next one is on my calendar!

Comment

Remie's today was awesome, however!

We've made a survey to collect feedback from customers on the best times to schedule Playdates. Please respond?

Playdates are when our models use a web cam in their home to chat with customers. Public Playdates are free for most paying customers, and Private Playdates are pay-per minute. When we talk about Playdates here, we're including both Private and Public Playdates. Help us make Playdates better!

Comment

Gabriela seemed to be having some technical issues with today's playdate: she had to keep restarting several times, but it always came back looking fine...until it didn't. I had no video, but it looked from the chat box that others could see her, so I reloaded and got "no models are online right now." I reloaded several times as described here and tried another browser, with no luck. Not sure if the problem was on my end or not, but I thought I'd point it out. Sorry if that's not a very helpful description of the error.

Anyway, Gabriela was so lovely in the time I could see and hear her! I hope she'll do another playdate sometime...
                              Last edited by massfan3; 20 September 2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Hi massfan3, I don't think you were the only one having problems accessing Gabriela's playdate, I didn't know there was one scheduled for today (on a day off from work), why has the "upcoming playdates" section gone from the members main page, anyway I tried to access the playdate from about 12.40 (uk time) but there was no playdate window box to press, only a message saying "no models online at the moment", multiple reloadings of the page (at least 10 times) didn't resolve tthe problem and I gave up in the end.

By the way I am using the latest version of Firefox browser and have always been able to view playdates in the past (when I was around to view them).

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                                  why has the "upcoming playdates" section gone from the members main page, anyway I tried to access the playdate from about 12.40 (uk time) but there was no playdate window box to press, only a message saying "no models online at the moment", multiple reloadings of the page (at least 10 times) didn't resolve tthe problem and I gave up in the end.
                                  Do you happen to capture a screenshot of that? It doesn't sound right, 'upcoming playdate' is still listed left-top of the members page (see pic).
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Btw. you can now test playdates on your pc; read: http://support.abbywinters.com/how-c...duled-session/ for details.

Comment

Thanks Frans but what I meant was the list of "upcoming playdates" that used to be listed in the top right of the page where "quick site section access" now resides in the old style members page.

Comment

So I just saw that there was a week of upcoming public playdates to celebrate AW's 16th anniversary. Whee! Is it going to be just the models listed, or will there be more added later? I'd love to see a post-pregnancy Lotte return. Maybe we could get some of the models from AW's past, like Noa and Lailee, to do one. And...

Oh, who am I kidding? Mirai Playdate, please.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                                          Thanks Frans but what I meant was the list of "upcoming playdates" that used to be listed in the top right of the page where "quick site section access" now resides in the old style members page.
                                          Ah yes, that was moved down, click on Community in that 'Jump to:' bar to go to the playdate widget which has that info.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry but will have to cancel my scheduled private playdate today, as I don't have the privacy in my house for it right now . I'm really sorry to cancel at such late notice and will hopefully be able to make it up with another private playdate sometime this week.

Laney

Comment

That's alright. Thanks for letting us know. Can't wait for when you are on.

Comment

Well at least it was second time lucky with Juliana's playdate earlier on this evening and I'm happy to report that it worked ok with Firefox, the only problem was that the audio was out of sync with the picture for most of the playdate and got worse towards the end with someone else saying that it was nearly 5 mins behind so when the hour slot finished the lovely Juliana was still "getting frisky"

Comment

Yes, havijack,

the playdate with Juliana yesterday was a strange and weird experience. Chat and sound were in real time, but the picture was about five minutes behind. So the chat was nearly not used and if, the users commented something, that happened five minutes before and Juliana commented it in real time again. But the strangest and inevitable thing was, that nobody saw, what Juliana did with her blue dildo. You could hear her (nearly silently) come and she said good bye shortly afterwards and finished the playdate, but as for the viewers they haven't seen this at all. For them the feed ended five minutes too early and Juliana was still teasing them and the dildo was still not used, although we all could hear she already came.

Comment

Confirmed, this was an issue. Not happened before, so we're looking into the causes.

Comment

Hi guys, I woke up very sick today and have to reschedule this special anniversary playdate! Hope to see you guys soon! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Comment

Get well soon, Bobbie! Hope you're able to enjoy the holiday despite your illness.

Comment

Hey guys, happy 16 years AW anniversary!! I did schedule for a special anniversary play date edition this week but I have a cold and I sound not so sexy at the moment so I will try to do it later this week on Sunday, see you then!! ��

Comment

Originally posted by marleen_s View Post
                                                            Hey guys, happy 16 years AW anniversary!! I did schedule for a special anniversary play date edition this week but I have a cold and I sound not so sexy at the moment so I will try to do it later this week on Sunday, see you then!! ��
                                                            "sound not so sexy" with a cold? I can't imagine you not being fun and sexy with a cold and, indeed, it'd be cute to hear your definitely sexy cold voice! But I understand, and hope you and Bobbie get well soon! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Tribby View Post
                                                              "sound not so sexy" with a cold? I can't imagine you not being fun and sexy with a cold and, indeed, it'd be cute to hear your definitely sexy cold voice! But I understand, and hope you and Bobbie get well soon! Cheers!
                                                              Tribby thank you! But you are right everybody finds different things sexy. I'm now a crossbreed between scarlet johansen voice and the horn of a ship

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X