I miss the Behind the Scenes Shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the Behind the Scenes Shoots

I miss the Behind the Scenes Shoots. Just saying.

... me too ...
    Sabrina

Comment

me three...

Comment

me too ! And additionaly I miss the announcement of the next girl/boy shoot

Comment

And me. I particularly miss the pictures of the cameraman/woman shooting the model - a double helping of voyeurism.

Comment

We're still shooting backstage, but we have laid off the updates for a while, because the whole point of Backstage is to expose some of our back catalog to customers, and the gap between the last Backstage set we released was very short - just a few months.

So, they will be back... but not for some time yet. And we'll be more sparing with the releasing, so we can maintain a release schedule for them regularly.

Comment

What I REALLY miss are those Backstage Videos which were usually so much fun. The best of them, not surprisingly, involved Masie and was with Marina: https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...e/video/clip_4

It's been such a long time since the last one that I guess we will not be seeing their like again?

Comment

Ahhh look how young I look - and how long my hair was! I think I am with Garion on this one, as much as I really love seeing the backstage sets it is extra fun when time has past and events are memeories are not such a record of what took place.

It was fun seeing that video, I do not think I have seen it since the shoot went live all those years ago.

Comment

Masie. happily you look just as fantastic as you did then. Sadly, from what you're saying I'm guessing that we won't have the pleasure of seeing such fun scenes in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                    We're still shooting backstage, but we have laid off the updates for a while, because the whole point of Backstage is to expose some of our back catalog to customers, and the gap between the last Backstage set we released was very short - just a few months.

So, they will be back... but not for some time yet. And we'll be more sparing with the releasing, so we can maintain a release schedule for them regularly.
                    Any plans to reintroduce "Backstage"?

Comment

I agree entirely! Please bring back the Backstage shoots that include the photographers and staff.

Comment

We're planning for a Backstage renaissance around the middle of this year!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                          We're planning for a Backstage renaissance around the middle of this year!
                          Huzzah! That's such great news. I can't wait to reminisce about past shoots and see Masie and Misha and Izzy and Nichole working their magic behind the camera!

Comment

Haha I am excited and nervous - I can literally track my aging across these images (not to mention some terrible hair styles)

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                              Haha I am excited and nervous - I can literally track my aging across these images (not to mention some terrible hair styles)
                              Just saw you in some backstage pics Satine posted, I still say blonde looks fine on you!

Comment

Can I renew my request for shots of the camera-woman with the model? Watching someone watching a gorgeous AW girl is very sexy.

Comment

Hear hear. Met too... xxx

Comment

"Backstage Renaissance"

How are you getting on with your plan to reintroduce the Backstage shoots?

Comment

Originally posted by widower View Post
                                      I miss the Behind the Scenes Shoots. Just saying.
                                      DO you mean the wardrobe -dressing room shoot?

THat is sooo much fun to roll it on the camera , it looks just like a short movie....
                                      thinking about it< I remember I did a few behind the camera shoots dressing like superheroes with Khloe and yelling at the mic with AMber,...hahahha, I dont think I saw those ones, you are wight, those were fun to see.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X