X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gala & Laney

Lesbian Sex: Gala & Laney
    Attached Files

Thank you AW, thought it would be ages to see Laney again in a g/g shoot but only 19 days to go.

ps. not sure about her new hairstyle but I see a couple of other things to focus my attention on.

Comment

What an amzing combination, I can't wait to see this !

Comment

If you don't fall in love with those kicky bangs, I don't know what to say to you. In fact, I don't want to talk to you!

Comment

Agreed, Laney's bangs are super-cute. She had them in her last playdate, where she shared her recollections about doing this shoot with Gala, and seemed in awe of how intense their connection was. Should be great!

Comment

boy the friction created when these two lovely ladies trib...and the thought of their lush bushes getting tangled and sloppy wet with their juices........simply overwhelming...phew!

Comment

Sorry but can someone tell me what "Laney's bangs" are?, please forgive me if it is an obvious thing.

Buy the way bigpapi I would be more worried about the friction between Gala and Laney in the above photo causing a fire with all that rubbing, hope someone at AW had a fire extinguisher ready just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                Sorry but can someone tell me what "Laney's bangs" are?, please forgive me if it is an obvious thing.
                It's her new haircut! According to the wiki, it's just a North American term and the rest of the world calls it a fringe (I actually learned that from AW's Aussie days, so I assume Laney would call it a fringe, too. But I thought it was just Aussie slang...)

Comment

You are always my favorite of all favorites, Laney but was sorry to see you without a bra this time. You always have the BEST bras!

Comment

This is dream pairing of two of the Abby-est of Abby girls! Laney and Gala are both so sweetly pretty, yet possessed of an absolutely incandescent sexual energy that smolders as they kiss and caress each other and explodes into radiantly beautiful lovemaking when they undress. Laney starts out modeling for Gala and her sketchbook, but Gala is soon distracted by Laney's magnificent breasts and gasps with delight as she admires and kisses them through the lacy top of Laney's sweater. And with that, the girls embark on a full hour of playful, energetic, orgasmic adventures, marked by some of the deepest, most passionate oral and fingering on AW. Their chemistry glows through the screen: they are both so confident and deeply committed to giving pleasure, and it's so hot to watch.

Laney lays on the couch with her legs in the air, whimpering as Gala rubs her nipple on Laney's clit and gently kisses and strokes her thighs: "Lick it, please!" she sighs, delighting Gala who smiles brightly and replies "that's what I wanted to hear!" Gala plunges her fingers into Laney and hungrily laps into her pussy with erotic abandon as Laney moans "deeper!" until she flushes pink and cums. Their post-climax kisses are filmed in a delightfully romantic close-up: "That was good, I think I blacked out for a second," Laney says. "That's super-hot! Me too, I went to a different planet!" Gala replies.

The girls are so good at communicating their needs to their partner, as seen when Gala lies back on the floor to be ravished by Laney, telling just where to stroke and lick. Laney is clearly thrilled to know exactly how to get her friend excited, as each whimper, moan and delighted giggle inspires her to push Gala to the limits of pleasure. The camera angles are beautiful here: one of Gala's cute face being overtaken with bliss, her hair held in place with adorable teddy bear hair clips, and one of Laney smiling as she buries her tongue in Gala's gorgeous pussy. "Oh, you're fucking me so good!" Gala cries before her orgasm, which is followed by sunny laughter and kisses.

After a 69 and some very intense spanking on Gala, the girls settle for an sexy activity I've never seen before: drawing each other's pussies! Seeing two girls with their legs open, intently admiring each other with sketchbooks in hand, is both adorable and erotic, and the pictures turn out nicely, as seen in the handwritten bios. They soon find other uses for their art supplies, as Gala fucks Laney hard with her marker, giving Laney what she says is the most intense orgasm she's had on AW. She looks like she's about to melt with happiness when it arrives and it's so sexy. The girls have one final adventure in store as Laney eagerly strokes and licks and sucks Gala's pussy, impressively making Gala cum while she's standing up, until Gala's wobbly legs collapse and the girls cuddle in the afterglow. "You were hitting a really good spot deep inside of me," Gala sighs. I'm so glad these lovely girls got to meet and invited us to share their pleasure.

Comment

Thanks to massfan3 for the usual great review of the weeks major scene, I would like to add my thanks to Laney and Gala for a great hours worth of excitment, in fact the only thing missing which would have made it top scene of the year so far for me was the lack of "tribbing" between them as shown in the picture above, maybe with all the natural bush on show from both girls the AW staff were worried that they may cause a "bush" fire.

I very happy to say that I will be able to tune into Laney's next playdate on Monday 7th November so it won't be too long until I get to see "more" of her until her next g/g show up on AW.

Comment

Oh my I nearly forgot, this was the first Laney g/g shoot shot with the new camera's giving us all a better (and clearer) view of Laney's opening pussy especially when Gala finds a different use for the marker pen.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X