Plump women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plump women

Would like to see more plump women and some squirting vids and i dont mean pissing

Boy am I naive. By "squirting and i don't mean pissing" what do you mean?

BTW, hi, Denise, welcome to the boards!

Comment

Hello Denise, and an answer to your question Arsby, squirting is another name for female ejaculation.

Comment

Hi Denise, welcome to the 'boards!

We have a plumper slated to show up on the site soon, at Arsby's behest (I shot her a while ago). With regards to ejaculating femalaes, sure, I'll capture it whenever I see it, but I've never seen it yet.

abby

Comment

You're kidding, right? Cum actually squirts out of a girl???? I've seen stuff about that but I thought it looked faked.

With regards to plump girls, I'm with ya, Denise. Is it a girl called Sara, Abby? Denise, look at this!! Sara on the discussion boards. Is she amazing or what?!

Comment

Hey Arsby, when it happens it isn't fake. It's something that often gets confussed with pissing, but it most certainly isn't.

Thanks for the link to Sara, somehow I managed to miss her and I have to agree with you she is amazing.

Comment

I would also love to see more plump girls - it might be nice to start a fetish category - although I wouldn't want to offend any of the models!! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

I just submitted a small list of plumpers for a new plumper category to the Fetish Index - you can do the same.
                Ange, Tamara, Katarina, and a few of the mezz models like Lickable Leah and Veggie-Loving Louise.

Comment

Omigod, yeah, bring on the slightly more substantial, plsssssss

I looove Sara, and the redheaded Amanda who was in that g/g set several long months ago (she never did a solo)

Where's my manners...welcome to the boards, Denise. Girl?

Comment

Hey, Denise, that was a very provocative start for a thread. Any comments on what has since transpired?

Ya never know. I work at a consulting firm which used to employ many Russians. I worked for awhile with a strapping young Russian man who all the Russians called Denise. Apparently that's the Russian pronunciation for Dennis. (I led a team comprised of me, Dennis, and 5 women, three of who were to die for. But that's another story.)

Comment

I am on board with Denise on this one. I would like to see a few plump models, maybe we could get enough for a fetish catagory img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Thought I would let everyone see what they thought of these ones before adding them to the category:

natasha
                        tahlia
                        lauren
                        heidi
                        lonnie

Thoughts?

Comment

Hi, Modulus9 img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

I'd say Lauren's medium weight, not really plump per se, but she's hot enough where I'd MORE than love to have her in every category, even if she's not apropriate for it img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

What about me. I'm a chubba. Not the same as Sara, but I've got those abundant European thighs baby.
                            Huh? Can't say I knew girls could "Spurt". Don't think I' ever have. Would either have to be a rare gift to some of us, or something to do with contracting the vagina muscles to create that effect. Loads of girl cum is the easy part...the squirting sounds complicated.
                            Mine you, it's not hard to suction water into your uterus in the bath and squirt it out again...or is that my special trick and did I just totally make myself sound like a freak?
                            "Hey! I learnt it from my Mum" That makes two freaky Dutch woman with circus tricks.

I saw Sara on the bus the other day. She's dyed her hair dark and has lost loads of weight. Fancy that!

Comment

Hi Cass, just for you I'm sure we can find time to nominate you for the plump section.

As for squirting, I first saw it on a TV show in the UK called Eurotrash and they showed this workshop for women (somewhere in Europe) and it was in this workshop that the women learn't how to squirt, you could say that it wasn't your average workshop or women's group.

What other tricks did your mum teach you Cass?

Comment

Thanks babe,
                                To tell you the truth, my Mum is pretty liberated, which to tell you the truth has it's good and bad points. The good thing is, that now days, I'm very comfortable with my body and feel very sure of it and the way I use it. The downer is, that she sometimes threw stuff at me when I wasn't quite ready.

One day, for example, she showed me some pictures in a magazine of all these womans vagina's that had hideous infections. It was a lovely sunny day and we were sitting outside again the wall together. I was about three.
                                I remember clearly that at the time I went really cold and felt sick, and that after that day it took me a long time to get over my fear of vagina's. Not that poor Mum realised the consequences of her actions. When you're all grown up you forget how shocking stuff like that can be to little people.
                                Still, she had good intentions. I suppose she wanted to make me aware of hygiene and stuff like that.

One trick she had when I was little and my baby sister had just been born, was to do distance squirting with her breast milk. I always have and still do to this day, find myself sitting on the toilet with the lid down, facing Mum who's laxed out in the bath and chat for an eternity about absolutely nothing. I'll scrub her back and she'll tell me funny stories from when we were little, or when she was a teenager and secrets from her youth.
                                And when I was little I used to challenge her to try and aim her breast milk at a target, as she used to be able to shoot it quite a ways.
                                I remember finding it very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Cass
                                  [B]One trick she had when I was little and my baby sister had just been born, was to do distance squirting with her breast milk. ....
                                  And when I was little I used to challenge her to try and aim her breast milk at a target, as she used to be able to shoot it quite a ways.
                                  I remember finding it very funny.
                                  I would absolutely love to see that! I've seen it only in a couple of 'specality' films.

Abby, you would make my day and then some for some shots of lactation squirting. It really, really turns me on to see pics of a woman squeezing her breasts and milking them.

Comment

Hi Cass,

All I can say is that your mum is the most liberated parent I've ever heard about. As for the education lesson, there's nothing like parents and their good intentions, I'm suprised you've managed to get over your fears. Have you ever said anything to your mum about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cass
                                      [B]Mine you, it's not hard to suction water into your uterus in the bath and squirt it out again...or is that my special trick and did I just totally make myself sound like a freak?
                                      PLEASE, Cass, let us see.
                                      Please, please, please!
                                      I'll be your best friend.
                                      You can have all my Pokemon cards.
                                      C'mon Pleeeeeeeeeeeze!

Comment

Hiya Cass,

You'll not be allowed to leave until you've showed us your special trick, also, can you do the ping pong ball trick as well??

Comment

Ha! Hey Angel dude,
                                          Have you watched Priscilla Queen of the Desert yet? It's an Aussie film. There's a chick in there who does the ping pong thing. Unfortunately I'm just Queen of water suction and squirting. The ping pongs is a mystery to me.

I don't think it's so brilliant that I can suck water in. To tell you the truth, I bet loads of woman can do it. I can't actually do it all the time, but once I get it, I'm flying. Tell your wives, girlfriends and mistresses that they need to lie back in the bath, and draw in the water using their cervix muscles. It takes a little practice, but once you get it....!

In regards to me doing it...? Hmmmm? I'll think about it. It's not that I"m scared of you guys. It's just I'm a scaredy cat in general when it comes to camera's. Snap cam's with buddies are alright, but the big growling kind like Abby's are frightening.
                                          Perhaps I could try it with a little digi cam next time I have a bath. Ha! That'd be funny )

Standby
                                          Cass x

Comment

Hey up Cass,

I love Aussie films, but it's been a while since I saw that one, if I'm not mistaken that's the film with Guy Pearce (Mike from neighbours)in it, yes???

There's a TV show here in the UK called Graham Norton and he had a guest on his show who fired ping pong balls across the TV studio at a target. I've also heard it's a bit of a boarding school trick, but then again the girl who was telling me that may have just been winding me up.

Maybe you could get Lex back and you could could do a kind of double act.

Comment

Alright guys,
                                              I tried. Beleive me I did. I ran a big deep hot bath last night and I tried damn hard to photograph this amazing phenomena you like to call 'squirting', and beleive me... I't s not easy to photgraph your own pussy in a steamy bath.
                                              *first the camera got all fogged up
                                              *second, my butt kept slipping around everywhere
                                              *Third, I couldn't make a big enough squirt so that you could actually see what I was doing
                                              *fourth...the list goes on

The lens steamed up and I nearly squirted it at one stage. I'll have to ask Tara or someone to get a shot for me. I just can't do it by myself.
                                              Sorry

Love Cass

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1634.jpg

Comment

PS. I like it in the bath )

Comment

I LOVE the picture!
                                                  Slippy

Comment

I just plain like it img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Whadaya like Jussy?

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1636.jpg

Comment

MORE shots of Cass in the bath, please. Maybe rub some bath oil on those adorable titties.
                                                          YES get Tara or someone, anyone, to photograph you doing your trick. Closeups, please.

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1637.jpg

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X