Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Tyre Tube Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Luxman, can you tell us who all these lovely ladies are? This looks like another really fun shoot. How I wish I was in the water right now...

s

Comment

Super les filles ont profitent du beau temps pour une petite baignade.........
      Vous avez de la chance, nous il fait -3° et normalement de la neige pour lundi.......

Bizous a vous toutes de FRANCE.........

Comment

This is one of the reasons I love AW. One nude model is great, two nude models are sensational and once you get over half a dozen gorgeous naked ladies I'm in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
          Luxman, can you tell us who all these lovely ladies are?
          Ok, let me try:

From left to right we have Tinneale, Julia M, Joanna M, Kiki, Shee-Ra, Delia & Caitlin K,.

I'm not sure its correct and I don't grant any guarantee.
          It's quite difficult to compare this picture to the sample pics I have , especially when the girls' hairstyle has changed meanwhile.

Lxm

Comment

I believe second from left is Caitlin K.

Comment

Looks like this is going to be another sensational shoot

Comment

Let's do left to right again please,I is confused (again)
                Click image for larger version

Name:	g_tyre_tube_girls290.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	627562

Comment

Silvie, Julia M, Shee-Ra, Caitlin K, Tinneale, Kiki, Joanna M, Delia

oxoxox

Comment

What,Tinneale and no captain
                    thank you melita

Comment

A delightful shoot, beautiful pictures of eight lovely ladies having fun in the water. It is a joy to see so many new models who we can look forward to seeing in other shoot genres as well as established models of whom we can hope to see more.

The stills are a joy to view, my thanks to all concerned in putting together and taking part, on both sides of the camera, this excellent shoot.

tom

Comment

Is Delia a new model? I can't find any other shoots of her in a search.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie View Post
                          Yep, she's new.. this is the first shoot with her going up on the site.

Comment

7 Girls, only 6 friends

Quote from Homepage:

"Kiki, Shee-ra, Caitlin, Joanna, Julia, Tinneale and Delia are six friends on their way to a fun-filled afternoon"

OK! Who is the one, the others dont like then? What did she do, that the 6 friends excluded her? Why are you doing shoots with 6 friends and one "non-friend"? I dont think this is fair towards her....

Comment

Hahah soorrry!

that should be SEVEN friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie View Post
                                I hope we get to see lots more of this lovely lady - what a body

Comment

First some nice upskirt pictures, then a great boobs and bums show. And meanwhile the lovely girls obviously had a lot of fun, although their goosebumps show that the water must have been pretty cold.

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                    Hahah soorrry!

that should be SEVEN friends!
                                    If I look at the picture, there is actually eight girls in there. Six or seven ???? Am I missing something here.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                      If I look at the picture, there is actually eight girls in there. Six or seven ???? Am I missing something here.
                                      Eight girls, go with Melita's list. Silvie is missing in the blog. I'm pretty sure they were all friends after and during the shoot though

Comment

XL images added

I've added extra-large images to the Tyre Tube Girls page.

FWIW, I love this set. It's my new favourite GG Tier1 .

Comment

Is there a shoot of Joanna M. She is a tall glass of beautiful

Comment

A lovely fun video, a delight to watch, throughly enjoyable from start to finish. My thanks to all concerned in putting together and taking part, on both sides of the camera, this delightful video.

tom

Comment

it is 13 degrees F or minus 10 centigrade where I am. This video really WARMS me up. Nice job AW

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_tyre_tube_girls290.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	627562

shaved vagina looks better

Comment

Originally posted by JasonLee View Post
                                                  [ATTACH]16557[/ATTACH]

shaved vagina looks better

Awww! Can't we all just be pretty in our own way???

Comment

Originally posted by tinneale View Post
                                                    Awww! Can't we all just be pretty in our own way???
                                                    Rightly so, but I do prefer your bush.

Comment

Yaaaay! A good singling out more than cancels out a bad singling out!

And the shoot was so much fun to do! The water was really warm and the sun warmer (as evidenced by my horrific - looking but not so bad feeling sunburn) and we all got a lot of exercise splashing around and giggling our heads off - you'd be surprised by how much extra energy you can use just by giggling hysterically throughout your day! We were all a bit tired from swimming all day by the end of it, but it was soooo worth it

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                                        What,Tinneale and no captain
                                                        thank you melita
                                                        Sorry, but what does this mean?? Have I been jibbed out of a captain??? There'll be heck to pay!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinneale View Post
                                                          Sorry, but what does this mean?? Have I been jibbed out of a captain??? There'll be heck to pay!!!!
                                                          The chief was referring to this famous singing duo , even if it's not spelled the same way.

Comment

I see... I now feel quite young. Thank you.
                                                            xoxoxox

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X