Web sex? Phone sex? Text sex? Confess!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web sex? Phone sex? Text sex? Confess!!

I'm really interested to know how many people do do this sort of stuff and whether its when your single or with a partner etc.. I never used to be into phone sex and stuff but over the last year i've used it a very useful tool for getting myself to climax. Particularly masturbating over the phone while the other person is masturbating too. I love hearing the moans, groans etc.. I've only used a web cam once with a female partner she would call my cell and i would masturbate on cam and she would watch and masturbate and we'd talk and be vocal on the phone. Since then I've really changed my view on this kind of sexual outlet. But im not sure i could engage in it with someone i didn't know..

Anyone else have any stories to tell?

I have had some experience a few years ago with phone sex. Found it very stimulating, since I am pretty good at wordplay as well as foreplay. Occasionally, tho, I ran across some tricksters. There was one woman who talked a good game, but as soon as I began talking about her erogenous zones, her boyfriend started talking to me!

On the other, um, hand, there was one woman who so good and so much fun to talk to that I took notes after I had finished. Who knows? We may have hit it off in real life.

These days it's too darned expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
      I have had some experience a few years ago with phone sex. Found it very stimulating, since I am pretty good at wordplay as well as foreplay. Occasionally, tho, I ran across some tricksters. There was one woman who talked a good game, but as soon as I began talking about her erogenous zones, her boyfriend started talking to me!

On the other, um, hand, there was one woman who so good and so much fun to talk to that I took notes after I had finished. Who knows? We may have hit it off in real life.

These days it's too darned expensive.
      Was it someone you knew or did you use a phone sex/chat line?

Comment

On a sex Forum I met this young woman from the USA, having similar interest in sex.
        We ended up emailing one another each day.
        I know it was over the Internet but this was the first time I could honestly express my feelings for the opposite sex and it was the same for her.
        Boy it was so good.
        She was torn between the enjoyment of a womans love and that of a mans.
        Anyway we used to send Internet videos to each other and we both enjoyed immensely masturbating for each other at the same time.
        Also we used to use Google Talk which was a lot of fun.
        We were communicating to one another for over 12 months, it was sensational but then she found a boyfriend and that was that.

Baza

Comment

Originally posted by Madbaza View Post
          On a sex Forum I met this young woman from the USA, having similar interest in sex.
          We ended up emailing one another each day.
          I know it was over the Internet but this was the first time I could honestly express my feelings for the opposite sex and it was the same for her.
          Boy it was so good.
          She was torn between the enjoyment of a womans love and that of a mans.
          Anyway we used to send Internet videos to each other and we both enjoyed immensely masturbating for each other at the same time.
          Also we used to use Google Talk which was a lot of fun.
          We were communicating to one another for over 12 months, it was sensational but then she found a boyfriend and that was that.

Baza
          Skype is great too!! I think it is much better when you form some sort of relationship with one person in that way then a random phone sex in or something. I have done the internet thing too. I experienced a bit of jealousy too when the person got a boyfriend. But it was definately a good experience. Masturbating together can be such a turn on particularly if you cant see them in person. I used to do it alot with a guy i was dating when he was on tour we would have phone sex all the time.

Comment

We used to turn each other on with our discussions and masturbating for one another at the same time certainly adds an exciting dimension to masturbation especially when you cum together.
            I knew it wasn't going to end up in a serious relationship, we were just good friends.
            And we used to talk about her relationship with her bf.
            But the friendship had to end when she got serious with the bf.
            She was also a wonderful person to talk too.

Comment

Dial o for orgasm ?

I've got into phone sex a few times but only with people I already was in a relationship with.One particular partner used to love text message foreplay. I work for myself and she used to get every Friday afternoon off so we had a regular weekly lunch date to ease into the weekend. We'd usually take turns to send a one liner to crank things up. More often than not we'd both arrive at the restaurant so horny we couldn't keep our hands off each other. "I want to see you dance on the end of my tongue" usually worked on her, and the weather report did it for me ( doesn't take much for me ).
              pee x

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
                I've got into phone sex a few times but only with people I already was in a relationship with.One particular partner used to love text message foreplay. I work for myself and she used to get every Friday afternoon off so we had a regular weekly lunch date to ease into the weekend. We'd usually take turns to send a one liner to crank things up. More often than not we'd both arrive at the restaurant so horny we couldn't keep our hands off each other. "I want to see you dance on the end of my tongue" usually worked on her, and the weather report did it for me ( doesn't take much for me ).
                pee x
                ahahah! your a cracker! "weather report".. i love sexy talk but not totally crass dirty talk.

Comment

I tried phone sex for a very, very short time but it's expensive per minute and I didn't find it very interesting at all. Other than pay services, I've never found anyone personally to actually have phone sex with. But if you do find someone, and it turns you on, then I say go for it...but for me, not interested at all.

Comment

I have more than 3600 minutes left on my roll over plan with ATT - anyone wanna chat?? - let me know - might be interesting - will send phone # to responders

Comment

phone sex, txt sex and chat sex

Well pay for phone sex has been a waste of time for me I tried a few times and after waiting for the visa approval (paid for) and silence while we we waiting for whatever and the provider did not provide any interesting talk. So no more paid phone sex.

My wife and I prefer chat for long distance sex it is immeadiate enough and good fun but one handed typing slows you down.

Txt sex has its problems for me. I was in palau and picked up a hottie dancing in a kareoke bar we exchanged phone numbers and I got twenty hot messages after I had dropped her off.
                      The next few days we txt'd loads I got really horney when and we finally got together again I found out she was a he, I was dissapointed to be sure, but I was pissed off at the txt messages where I was lead astray to believe she was a girl over and over again. Lick my pussy time and time again and then to find out thewre was none was sad. He fell in love with me but I am not into guys so we had coffee a few times and we did end up laughing about it. (By the way she was the most stunning boy on the island of Palau and a hairdressere to boot)

Comment

Originally posted by swiftly View Post
                        Well pay for phone sex has been a waste of time for me I tried a few times and after waiting for the visa approval (paid for) and silence while we we waiting for whatever and the provider did not provide any interesting talk. So no more paid phone sex.

My wife and I prefer chat for long distance sex it is immeadiate enough and good fun but one handed typing slows you down.

Txt sex has its problems for me. I was in palau and picked up a hottie dancing in a kareoke bar we exchanged phone numbers and I got twenty hot messages after I had dropped her off.
                        The next few days we txt'd loads I got really horney when and we finally got together again I found out she was a he, I was dissapointed to be sure, but I was pissed off at the txt messages where I was lead astray to believe she was a girl over and over again. Lick my pussy time and time again and then to find out thewre was none was sad. He fell in love with me but I am not into guys so we had coffee a few times and we did end up laughing about it. (By the way she was the most stunning boy on the island of Palau and a hairdressere to boot)

Do you still have his number ? Just asking.....?

Comment

none of the above! i tried phone sex once with my lover but we both got the giggles because there was some cell intereference: people talking about what to get at the grocery store. i think it was the '...and don't forget the the tampax or she'll have a shit fit...' that got us...

sic transit phonus sexus...

d,

Comment

Do you still have his number ? Just asking.....?
                            as a matter of fact I think I still have rhodas number how do I get it to you

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                              none of the above! i tried phone sex once with my lover but we both got the giggles because there was some cell intereference: people talking about what to get at the grocery store. i think it was the '...and don't forget the the tampax or she'll have a shit fit...' that got us...
                              A funny moment Dancer, but that brings up why I kind of steer away from Phone sex.

Any conversation you have on a wireless or cell phone is, for all intents and purposes, a public conversation. And yes, there are laws in place to prevent snooping, off-the-shelf scanners will skip over cell and cordless frequencies, Etc. etc. People will always snoop regardless of a law, and the electronics are easy to modify. So if I would not say it in front of Mom, Dad, The Church Choir and a group of strangers, I won't say it over a cell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
                                A funny moment Dancer, but that brings up why I kind of steer away from Phone sex.

Any conversation you have on a wireless or cell phone is, for all intents and purposes, a public conversation. And yes, there are laws in place to prevent snooping, off-the-shelf scanners will skip over cell and cordless frequencies, Etc. etc. People will always snoop regardless of a law, and the electronics are easy to modify. So if I would not say it in front of Mom, Dad, The Church Choir and a group of strangers, I won't say it over a cell.
                                I cant imagine how a phone conversation, that would compromise you, would end up in front of the church choir ,et al. I dont think I want to be that paranoid about anyone listening to my conversations ... good luck to you if you blackmail me it is against the law if you publish my words without permission it is stealing my intelectual property also against the law. I never want to be that timid in the world , ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                                  I'm really interested to know how many people do do this sort of stuff and whether its when your single or with a partner etc.. I never used to be into phone sex and stuff but over the last year i've used it a very useful tool for getting myself to climax. Particularly masturbating over the phone while the other person is masturbating too. I love hearing the moans, groans etc..
                                  Well, many years ago — long before the invention of cellphones, webcams and a lot of the other technology we take for granted these days — my lover of the time and I drifted unintentionally into what became a very exciting phone sex session. We didn't plan it at all; it just happened that, conversation having got around to the subject of what I'd like to do with her if we were together, I suddenly became aware that she was breathing rather more heavily; then she said something like "Oh god, I'm getting really wet, I want to masturbate, will you join me?" — and we took it from there.

We repeated this on several subsequent occasions when we were apart.

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                    Well, many years ago — long before the invention of cellphones, webcams and a lot of the other technology we take for granted these days — my lover of the time and I drifted unintentionally into what became a very exciting phone sex session. We didn't plan it at all; it just happened that, conversation having got around to the subject of what I'd like to do with her if we were together, I suddenly became aware that she was breathing rather more heavily; then she said something like "Oh god, I'm getting really wet, I want to masturbate, will you join me?" — and we took it from there.

We repeated this on several subsequent occasions when we were apart.

takochan

sounds like a very similar situation i found myself in!!!

Comment

when i was in europe i went totally broke buying that stupid phone cards lol because my boy and i used to phone sex pretty regularly. It was great, and we still send random sexual messages to each other but it's not the same. I work with a mate that i have casual sex with and when he is across the other side of the workshop i send him naughty messages lol, it must be so obvious to everyone that we're messagin each other but oh well

Comment

ive never actually tried phone sex......once when i was like 16 i started having phone sex with my bf, but then mum picked up the other line and demanded that i hang out the washing....kinda a mood killer......and ive never tried since then!! but i think it'd be hot.....any lovely AW models care to help initiate me?? ......coughpatiencecough....

Comment

Originally posted by marigold View Post
                                          mum picked up the other line and demanded that i hang out the washing....kinda a mood killer......
                                          a case of passion getting a bit pegged out; hope it didn't leave you with too many hangups...

takochan

Comment

Well I have never had phone sex, web sex but have had text sex...via letters cause none of this qas available when I was young.
                                            I was over seas, Cuba I think, when I wrote my new wife of three months that I was coming home soon and started describing what I would do to her when I got home and she answered what she would do as a result of my administrations. I jacked off (Wanked) several times to that letter then wrote a letter back and told her she had better get used to looking at the floor because when I got home she would be looking at the ceiling.

That is as close to sex outside of the bedroom, or kitchen or living room I have ever had.

I don't do any of the other now because I don't own a cell phone. Other than talking to my sister kids and telemarketers, I talk to few others on the phone.

Does letters count as text sex?

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
                                              Well I have never had phone sex, web sex but have had text sex...via letters cause none of this qas available when I was young.
                                              I was over seas, Cuba I think, when I wrote my new wife of three months that I was coming home soon and started describing what I would do to her when I got home and she answered what she would do as a result of my administrations. I jacked off (Wanked) several times to that letter then wrote a letter back and told her she had better get used to looking at the floor because when I got home she would be looking at the ceiling.

That is as close to sex outside of the bedroom, or kitchen or living room I have ever had.

I don't do any of the other now because I don't own a cell phone. Other than talking to my sister kids and telemarketers, I talk to few others on the phone.

Does letters count as text sex?

Cheers JC
                                              letters as text sex?? Its a bit like long distance relationships at least it is slow to orgasm plenty of time!!

Comment

Originally posted by marigold View Post
                                                ive never actually tried phone sex......once when i was like 16 i started having phone sex with my bf, but then mum picked up the other line and demanded that i hang out the washing....kinda a mood killer......and ive never tried since then!! but i think it'd be hot.....any lovely AW models care to help initiate me?? ......coughpatiencecough....
                                                Poor Patience get's called upon constantly to teach you gals the ropes in the ways of girly love. It must be hell at the frontline - all nipples and flaps and juices and groans and fannyfarts and fairyflutters and moans and grinding and sighs and snoozez.
                                                The girl deserves a medal for services rendered. I'm sure she gets no enjoyment out of it whatsoever.....

Comment

Poor Patience get's called upon constantly to teach you gals the ropes in the ways of girly love. It must be hell at the frontline -

Better than at the coalface, though...

takochan

Comment

Hello, Police, I'd like to report some girly love.........

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                                    Better than at the coalface, though...

takochan
                                                    I wonder whether your face would get dirtier during girly love or down a coalmine ? Could I get away with saying up a pit or down a pit ? And just to keep it on thread - we'll do it in a phonebox.
                                                    pee x

Comment

Poor Patience get's called upon constantly to teach you gals the ropes in the ways of girly love. It must be hell at the frontline - all nipples and flaps and juices and groans and fannyfarts and fairyflutters and moans and grinding and sighs and snoozez.
                                                      The girl deserves a medal for services rendered. I'm sure she gets no enjoyment out of it whatsoever.....
                                                      ahahha Fanny farts!!! ahah peesoup you crack me up!!! i havent heard that one in a while!! aaha

Comment

My current GF and I have SMS sex. A first for me. It kinda works, only problem though is it is a bit hard to text whilst doing the deed, my GF once asked me to cum for her not knowing I had cum 5 minutes before. Weird but it works, especialy when she and I live a few thousand KM's apart.

Comment

Yep, Althea, on the "Web sex". Mostly off-cam chat sex with near-strangers, in the "early days", the infamous, "what are you wearing" stuff. Then, later, a bit of webcam fun on Anywebcam. Mostly, there, I found some true "camaraderie" in the vein we have here. Chatting about this and that. Then, perhaps, she adjusts the camera to reveal the hand in her knickers... We'd joke about "one-handed typing".

I am often puzzled by those who speak of "taking advantage" of young women on cam. As long as they are old enough, seems to me they are doing what they do because THEY are enjoying it or they wouldn't do it.

Comment

Since the love of my life is on Minnesota, we live for webcam sex. At least 4 times a week. we love it! He always looks so intense and by fucking odin do I LOVE it.... arghghhhhhh (wants him online NOW)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X