Tattoos & Piercings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tattoos & Piercings

I've noticed that lately a lot of people have been mentioning how models with piercings or tattoos turn them off, and even if they're the cutest sweetest girl they've ever seen grace this site, they don't care anymore if she is marred by a tattoo or pierced anything. Even the reviews of the VHS video say similar stuff.

Well, I don't know what things are like in the US these days, but here you'd be hard put to find any girl at all who doesn't have one or the other. It's increasingly popular, and it's not just girls who are inclined to model nude that do it anymore, it's everybody. I was wandering through Sydney yesterday, on a nice Spring afternoon, and I swear to you, almost every single girl over 18 had either a pierced navel, lip, nose, or eyebrow, or a tattoo on her arm, back, hip, or ankle...

I'm afraid you will just have to accept it. We have to. We won't ask them to remove their piercings, and we sure can't do anything about their tattoos. Such are the way of things now, and there's no turning back.

So there you go. Please don't leave us in droves img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif If our models have tattoos, then that's the way it is. If they don't, rejoice. But it won't be that way for long, I fear, it's the cultural transformation of the modern young woman.

Well, I agree that it is more prevalent, that's for sure. I for one am disappointed - mostly at the tattooing, since it is permanent. How is that girl going to feel when she's 35 and that big, beautiful butterfly she got tattoed on her ass when she was 18 looks like a big gray blob of whatever. Oh yeah, you can have them recolored once or twice, but eventually...

I've seen guys that got great tatts in the service look like shit 10 years later.

Also, there is somewhat of a disconnect between innocent/sexy/blossoming girl-next-door, and chick with big tattoos and a pierced cheek.

But hey - I'm just flapping my wings here... There's nothing I can do about it but enjoy what I can, like Vidman says.

SJ

Comment

I can't say I'm particularly bothered by such things, but that's just me.

Muggins img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

if I had to say I would prefer no tatoos. but so many girls have them these days. I think your girls have less than most I have seen.
        even my dream girl Angie Everhart has a few.
        rat

Comment

Can't say that either bother me, but then again I
          have a couple of each myself!

Swanny

Comment

Far as I'm concerned the more piercings the girls have the better.

hemdale

Comment

like this...?
              img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1351.jpg

Comment

Jeez Cass!

I hope she never meets a "babe-magnet"!!!

Bloat. x img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Personally, I really don't like them.
                  SJ

Comment

Me neither, esp. on the face - eyebrows, nose, tongue, lip. Distracting.

On the other hand, those rings through the clitoral hood are fascinating. Wanna pull.

Comment

Thanks for the image Cass, she's a woweser! Needs a few more piercings like a septum piercing and a bridge piercing though. Never the less I down loaded her right away. Hey folks, if board members can like hairy armpits and thick pubic patches I don't see why I can't have a pierce fetish, to each their own. Anyway if you can get more models with septum and nipple piercings I would be in heaven.

Paul

Comment

ive read most of the posts here about piercings and seen most of the pics. of course i agree with vid dude's post from almost 4 years ago that you just gotta accept thats what these stupid peer following young idiot girls do, no matter how gross it may seem to those old perverts of us who like to look at them.

having said that, i still cant get beyond, hey, you got a nail stuck in your face when i see a pretty girl like georgie r, or think of girls who like to cut themselves with razor blades. i know girls who do that do it for other reasons, but piercings and tatoos still seem to me like girls who cut themselves to punish them and someone else but utlimately make themselves look uglier

Comment

misdirected markings

Of those who want attention these days
                          tattooing and piercing are popular ways

What once was the mark of a misbegotten slave
                          today is as normal as a haircut and shave

Some see the body as a canvas of beauty
                          others see the art of creation their duty

Perfection of self is seldom observed
                          by those who feel what others deserve
                          Last edited by DANTEXIV; 20 June 2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

i've got my tongue pierced... but that's purely because i always poke my tongue out in photos and i love the way tongue rings look. apart from tongues, i'm not a fan of facial piercings. i don't like nipple piercings or genital piercings either.

i've also got 3 very small tattoos... i like them. and they're only small, and they're in places that i don't think i'll be showing off when i'm 50 so it won't really matter i wouldn't ever get any more though. hehe, there's heaps more designs that i'd like to get, but i think 3 is definitely enough for me!

Comment

Well there maybe a lot of people with tattoos and piercings but there are still a few around who haven't got any such as my self!

I'm not so bothered about piercings but I do agree with Tattoos not being a good move as they are permanent.

Even if the tattoo is a bautiful work of art, it will change in shape and colour dramatically with age or trauma and thats not nice.

I had a friend who had a dolphin tattoo jumping round her belly button, she was soo happy with it until she fell pregnant and the tattoo now looks very distorted.

Another one is my grandfather who has two naked women on his arms from his days in the RAF, needless to say they don't look so good on an elderly man.

But it is a free world and we should enjoy peoples expressions of themselves x

Comment

I totally know what you mean about older people and tattoos Amy_O, they are not the most attractive sight.
                                And i know a few people that have tatts all up their arms that have faded and they had to get some of those tatts re-done. Double painfull.

Did i tell you all that when i had my tattoo done on the top of my foot (aries symbol) that i had to have it done twice in some parts because some of the ink didnt take. Seriously it hurt alot but as soon as i started to get used to the pain and stop twitching the tattoist stopped!

Now i've just gotta figure out which other tattoo i want and where on my body i want it. I like the lower back tatts but i also like up on the shoulder, i think i want an eagle to represent flight and freedom from my conservative upbringing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret
                                  I totally know what you mean about older people and tattoos Amy_O, they are not the most attractive sight.
                                  And i know a few people that have tatts all up their arms that have faded and they had to get some of those tatts re-done. Double painfull.

Did i tell you all that when i had my tattoo done on the top of my foot (aries symbol) that i had to have it done twice in some parts because some of the ink didnt take. Seriously it hurt alot but as soon as i started to get used to the pain and stop twitching the tattoist stopped!

Now i've just gotta figure out which other tattoo i want and where on my body i want it. I like the lower back tatts but i also like up on the shoulder, i think i want an eagle to represent flight and freedom from my conservative upbringing!!!!
                                  I'm with you Margaret in that the tattoos I have are there for reasons - I have three, and they are all small as well as colourless (two black, one white). One of them, my hand tattoo, sits under my engagement ring and so is invisible unless you're really looking for it!

As for piercings, I have some and they are there primarily for (my take on) aesthetics and I have drastically reduced the amount of piercings I have over the last few years as my style has changed. The only thing I won't be removing anytime soon (read: ever) is my stretched earlobes - I have very small earlobes and they actually shape out my ear quite nicely.

I'd never ask people to change their views on body modification, only hope to offer some insight as to why it is done

Comment

i quite dislike facial or obvious piercings, though am fond of tongue, nipples and even the simpler genital piercings are ok if they're done right. i really like tattoos, though, again if they're done right. i'm a fan of body decoration - if you think you can live with your mods 20 years down the track and it'll make you happy, then why the heck not. i love my tattoo. i got it when i was 18 (and a few days ) and 6 years on still adore it. i also quite like scarification or branding for aesthetic purposes, but this needs to be quite subtle and neat to work for me.

Comment

I'm actually a huge fan of tattoos (in reasonably small doses)...I was very disappointed to not find any lists devoted to them, so I made my own. I'm not sure how to link to it, but it's called (logically enough) Tattoos.

I myself have a small one on my ankle, and for my birthday next week I'm trying to decide between a lower back and a shoulder one. But I also have to decide what it will be of...I've been looking here for inspiration!

Comment

i've also made my own list, but it isn't very big. if you've made your list public, go to it through myAW and just copy and paste the url that it's at.

i want another tattoo to offset my current one, and i know i want it at the top of my spine, andf probably to be quite small, but i have no idea what i want it to be. i can't wait to get it, but it hasn't revealed itself to me yet!

Comment

I went through a huge piercing faze when I was younger nose, ears, eyebrows, nipples. I never got any tattoos becuase I go through to many fazes and something permenant doesn't sit well with me. I've discarded all my piercings now except for my ears and nose. I still have a scar on my eyebrow but there is no evidence of nipple piercings. (I'm grateful of this!)

Comment

Originally posted by dontwakethekids
                                            I'm actually a huge fan of tattoos (in reasonably small doses)...I was very disappointed to not find any lists devoted to them, so I made my own. I'm not sure how to link to it, but it's called (logically enough) Tattoos.

I myself have a small one on my ankle, and for my birthday next week I'm trying to decide between a lower back and a shoulder one. But I also have to decide what it will be of...I've been looking here for inspiration!
                                            Hey there, dontwakethekids. Since on one else has jumped in to welcome you officially, let me say "hi!" ... albeit quietly and discretely so as not to disturb the you-know-whats If you've been making a list already then logically it follows that you must not be so new to the site. Around here you can be as creative and clever or as boring and mundane as you want -- it's all good!

You will find many ways to get inspired here in AbbyLand, whether it's tattoos on a model or models posting about their tattoos like Gabrielle And then of course there are alll the other members who post here in the forums. To learn a little more about us and this place we call our little community, read this thread!

"Enjoy your stay!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                              I've noticed that lately a lot of people have been mentioning how models with piercings or tattoos turn them off, and even if they're the cutest sweetest girl they've ever seen grace this site, they don't care anymore if she is marred by a tattoo or pierced anything. Even the reviews of the VHS video say similar stuff.

Well, I don't know what things are like in the US these days, but here you'd be hard put to find any girl at all who doesn't have one or the other. It's increasingly popular, and it's not just girls who are inclined to model nude that do it anymore, it's everybody. I was wandering through Sydney yesterday, on a nice Spring afternoon, and I swear to you, almost every single girl over 18 had either a pierced navel, lip, nose, or eyebrow, or a tattoo on her arm, back, hip, or ankle...
                                              It's pretty much the same way here in North America. So much so that most people consider one or two small tattoos normal. Obvious peircings can be startling, but one gets used to them after awhile.

Matter of taste, I suppose, but I actually like a little decoration.

Comment

I'm willing to bet that very few people under maybe 30 in my acquaintance dont have a tat somewhere, although many aren't visible. this was finally brought home to me when a young (keep in mind that young r.e. me is about 3/4 of all humans on earth) female friend who is approx. the sweetest and nicest person in the entire world and not flamboyant in most ways showed up with a proverb in chinese characters alltogether about 15" high (x 1" wide) on her back. after that, I understood body art as part of a substantially generational thing. so no tats here bother me at all, in fact I rather appreciate them. neutral to sexy on piercings I've seen here, although out in the world I've seen people who would require an hour to get ready for airport security who were WAY over the top (I'd guess about 40 and those were just the ones from the neck up, all else was not visible).

Comment

i LOVE tattoos and peircings! i have a fair few peircings, but i know that not everyone likes them, so i mainly only ever wear them when i go clubbing! i want to get more tattoos, but i will only let one person tattoo me because she is a lady and will tell me to make it smaller and give an honest opinion. plus she is a family friend. i love guys with tattoos. i'm facinated. they are so beautiful, but i grew up with them and my mum has a tattoo. i want more more more! hehehe but moderation, seeing i'm a girl and i'm not built or anything, getting covered would make me look silly!

Comment

Originally posted by rhymeswithsatan
                                                    ... most people consider one or two small tattoos normal. Obvious peircings can be startling, but one gets used to them after awhile.

Matter of taste, I suppose, but I actually like a little decoration.
                                                    Things seem to have gone the way they always do: people get tattoos or piercings to rebel against normality and now it's normal to have a tattoo or piercing. My tastes run for the natural look, nothing to distract from the beauty of a naked body

BTW, that is one great name, rhymeswithsatan! Welcome to the realm of AbbyLand. Have you met Diablo, or my own altar-ego ? As we like to say to the newbies, enjoy your stay!

Comment

I must say its a turn on as long as they dont have heaps and heaps. What I find really stupid no offence AW is that us models get made to take our piercings out especially navel etc but the piercing hole is still there and really noticable and it makes the pics looks really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jennifer_l
                                                        What I find really stupid no offence AW is that us models get made to take our piercings out especially navel etc but the piercing hole is still there and really noticable and it makes the pics looks really funny.
                                                        Well, no offence Jennifer, but the target of the site is to show girls as natural as possible.
                                                        Babies born with a navel piercing are pretty rare, as far as I know.

Lxm

Comment

In my personal opinion (for whatever it's worth), it totally depends on the girl... they can be very sexy or just intrusive. I don't have anything against tatoos or piercings as such (hey, I have a couple of each myself!); it's all about the girl and how she wears them. I suspect that it has to do with how comfortable the girl is in her own skin...

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                                            Well, no offence Jennifer, but the target of the site is to show girls as natural as possible.
                                                            Babies born with a navel piercing are pretty rare, as far as I know.

Lxm
                                                            No offence taken each to their own. But I'd rather see a plain naval bar than a hole thats blatanly obvious and you know what was there in the first place anyway.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X