Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Annabelle Lee & Kylie H (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Just saw the video preview and really curious how that all started ...
    Love Sabrina

Comment

Looks wonderful. Was this Kylie's first experience with another woman? Annabelle Lee makes for a great cherry popper!

Comment

ohhhh boy ohhh boy !!!!

How good is this going to be????

Comment

Originally posted by LuvChloesBoobs View Post
          Looks wonderful. Was this Kylie's first experience with another woman? Annabelle Lee makes for a great cherry popper!
          From my "Kylie H" research I believe the answer is NO... but either this one or the one with Satine maybe her first "published" experience with another women.

Comment

Yeah, baby!

Comment

Kalina shot second camera with me in this shoot. She did great!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabby15 View Post
                Just saw the video preview and really curious how that all started ...
                Not-so-innocent games of spin the bottle can be a wonderful ice breaker

Originally posted by LuvChloesBoobs View Post
                Not my first time, but she pops my online-girly-shag cherry. Annabelle Lee makes for a great EVERYTHING!

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                How good is this going to be????
                At least 10 goods. If it's as fun to watch as it was to shoot - hold onto your pants boys and girls!

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                Yeah, baby!

Comment

Looking forward to this one. Is there going to be stills for this shoot or is it video only?

Comment

This has all the makings of a "menage a quatre" ...with all gorgeous, just gorgeous beauties !!!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      Looking forward to this one. Is there going to be stills for this shoot or is it video only?
                      It will have stills as well as video.

Comment

Can't forget the Video!!!

Comment

What an exciting video this will be! Both women are so full of sexuality and energy. No quiet introspection here.

Comment

What are the "names" of the two other women?

Comment

Originally posted by AarontheMoor View Post
                              What are the "names" of the two other women?
                              In 4 sexy girls play "spin the bottle", I reckon the other 2 models are Dahlia and Jenna K.

Comment

There is a God, and he listened to my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by jalle5 View Post
                                  She listens, she listens...

Comment

OMG - Kylie, Annabelle Lee, Michelle & Kalina, that was amazing. to you all. Both bits where the girls come standing up are AWESOME. Kylie you also have a lovely 'Oh my god, I really am going to come like this' face at one point - it's wonderful

Comment

and Annabelle Lee - yes, you should definitely be asked back - again and again!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                                        Originally posted by jalle5 View Post
                                        She listens, she listens...
                                        Indeed, Aphrodite would be the relevant deity here. :-)

Comment

Annabelle Lee brings that hot little body and her fantastic oral skills back to AW, this time to the benefit of gorgeous Kylie H.
                                          One of the sexiest bits was in video 2 where Annabelle Lee told Kylie to lie back and close her eyes, what came after that was most excellent!
                                          I think I'll be watching this erotic gem again tonight!

Comment

This set is why I joined AW. It's almost like the bar has been set too high, though. How can AW top this??

Comment

Kylie H

Hi Kylie and Annabelle

Annabelle ,,,love your tender looks. Great head shoot. wow 3X the fun. Kylie H really enjoyed the lapping, looks like she's having way too much fun. A whole lot of shaking going on. Love the kissing as well.

Comment

What a great video! Annabelle Lee once again was exhilarating with her tongue and Kylie was wonderful in her first shoot. I loved the playful part in the beginning with all four girls, can't wait to see what Dahlia and Jenna got up to.

Comment

Originally posted by violetafan View Post
                                                  In 4 sexy girls play "spin the bottle", I reckon the other 2 models are Dahlia and Jenna K.
                                                  Wondering what Dahlia and Jenna K did during the time Annabelle Lee & Kylie H had fun.
                                                  Will we have the chance to see that as well?

Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                    What a great video! Annabelle Lee once again was exhilarating with her tongue and Kylie was wonderful in her first shoot. I loved the playful part in the beginning with all four girls, can't wait to see what Dahlia and Jenna got up to.
                                                    I reviewed their video yesterday, it was some sexy business let me tell you, not for the faint hearted. I am so excited to hear what you think of it.

mf

Comment

Super sexy shoot. I love this one. You can tell they really hit it off (and I can vouch).

Comment

Such videos are fantastic. Thanks AW.

Comment

One of the hottest ever shoots online. Wow!
                                                          Kylie; love the glasses. Hoo Haa, Nerdfighters! Ox

Comment

http://us-g3.abbywinters.com/content...kylie_h223.jpg two of my favorite AW Models, Kylie H and Anabelle Lee, sexy young ladys. thanks for all the good work on this site. keep it up and god bless:

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X