lacy underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lacy underwear

All I know about bras, is that enclose a very delicious part of the female body that we like to play with, kiss and suck. This is vey essential to prepare any girl in bed for fucking. they may be the main controles for any girl's body. Girls such as my very very dear Paula or Rosanna with large breasts should be wearing bras. Others with small such as Elizabeth with her very delicious small breasts may forget about Bras. The types I know for bras are: Full Cup Bras, Balcony/Balconette Bras, and Plunge Bras. which of these our models prefer?

Bras may be very expensive such as lacy or ordinary. Can any of our models explain to me the difference in price? And which type they prefer? If you buy an expensive diamond ring, you do not expect to have it in a cardboard box. It is usually supplied in an expensive velvet box. Similarly referring again to Paula, in her pics she was wearing a lacy bra. It is the very correct procedure to put her treasures in such a bra and panty.

What is your difference in feeling when you put on an expensive lacy bras and panty versus ordinary cotton ones. Do you feel that you have given your precious body what it deserves??

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=69&shoot=3575
    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...x=17&shoot=546
    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=22&shoot=3182

kronful
    Last edited by kronful; 5 June 2006, 12:40 PM.

Interesting questions kronful. . . a major distinction in bra prices is often just brand - like all articles of clothing - doesn't neccessarily mean its better! The beautiful thing about plain bras is that they can be worn under anything without the worry of texture showing through as often happens with lace - not that this is always a problem but sometimes, in certain circumstances it can make you feel a bit more. . . professional perhaps - knowing everything is a bit more smooth. . . On the other hand lacey bras make us feel sexy - me at least - and confident! Either way however bras are tricky - it can be very difficult to find one that fits right, without too much coverage but without anything falling out. . . all in all I guess I prefer those with a bit of lace that is thin and does not show through too much plus some pizazz - dash of color in the trim or something. . . funky and fun!

Comment

Maybe Abby could sell underwear from the bra and paniy Lists.

Comment

to Tanya

Originally posted by tanya_l
        Interesting questions kronful. . . a major distinction in bra prices is often just brand - like all articles of clothing - doesn't neccessarily mean its better! The beautiful thing about plain bras is that they can be worn under anything without the worry of texture showing through as often happens with lace - not that this is always a problem but sometimes, in certain circumstances it can make you feel a bit more. . . professional perhaps - knowing everything is a bit more smooth. . . On the other hand lacey bras make us feel sexy - me at least - and confident! Either way however bras are tricky - it can be very difficult to find one that fits right, without too much coverage but without anything falling out. . . all in all I guess I prefer those with a bit of lace that is thin and does not show through too much plus some pizazz - dash of color in the trim or something. . . funky and fun!

I love your large breasts. i have sent you many messages. Tanya can you give us your pic with bra and panty that you feel most sexy in. I am waiting Tanya. your nude is very sexy, Tania

kronful
        Last edited by kronful; 10 June 2006, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Either way however bras are tricky
          For us guys, too.

Comment

I like both.

Cotton is my every day lingerie and its so comfortable - i love the boyleg panties at the moment.

I have found that my bf will buy me lacey stuff too though and occasionally i will spoil myself and lash out on a sexy bra and panties set. For me its about comfort!!! I like wearing comfortable clothing rather than what in fashion - always have been.

If a girl is most comfortable in lacy underwear then i say enjoy it. I have found lacy undies lovely to wear too. Sometimes the cheaper brands of lacy undies get abit coarse after a few washes so i try to stick with quality when it comes to lace!

Comment

i love to wear comfortable cotton panties & bras. most of the time i'm just hanging out at home anyway, so there's no need to be sexy hehe. that being said, i do own a lot of lacy stuff too, cos some of it is very comfortable... but in general i find that i really only use the lacy stuff for photo shoots!

my favourite panties are bright orange and blue cotton ones with simpsons characters on the front. i feel way sexy when i wear those

Comment

the only ugly underwear that i own is for "that time of the month"..... i try to keep all of my underwear cute, colourful and comfortable and sexy! so my wardrobe is half lacy, half cotton, but very very colourful! i need cute! could not live without cute!

as for bras..... well, they need to have thin straps for my liking, being a bigger breasted girl, its hard to find bras in my size 12D, and find cute or sexy bras in my size, let alone with thin straps..... but the majrity of my bras are thin straps, after much toil of searchingf or them! :P i prefer not to but lacy bras though..... the kind of clothes that i wear, means that the lace patterns are obvious under my tops, so i like smooth surfaced bras..... i won soooooo many lacy patterend ones though, just because ih ave an addiction to lingerie, and if a bra is cute or pretty i buy it, regardless of how often i will wear it! lol

Comment

oh, as far as price goes..... i am limited by whichever stores stock my size..... if i can find my szie in a store such as target or kmart, the bras there are cute enough for me, so ill but them, and they tend to be cheaper..... however, lingerie stores like bras n things generally have a good stock of sizes and their prices are still affordable, but in a way much more expensive than a store like target eg, target/kmart the $20-$25 mark..... bras n things $40 and then of course i have to buy the matching undies if they have them, which are usually $16-$20 at bras n things :P wow, thanks kronful! sounds like you like my boobs

Comment

i love the cheap stuff they have in k-mart!!! they have really pretty stuff, and it always fits perfectly.

Comment

welcome

Originally posted by paula
                      oh, as far as price goes..... i am limited by whichever stores stock my size..... if i can find my szie in a store such as target or kmart, the bras there are cute enough for me, so ill but them, and they tend to be cheaper..... however, lingerie stores like bras n things generally have a good stock of sizes and their prices are still affordable, but in a way much more expensive than a store like target eg, target/kmart the $20-$25 mark..... bras n things $40 and then of course i have to buy the matching undies if they have them, which are usually $16-$20 at bras n things :P wow, thanks kronful! sounds like you like my boobs
                      Hi Paula

welome back to the boards. i hope you did well in your exams.

Paula, i wish to correct your statement. i adore your breasts, but i love every tiny bit of your delicious body from your eyes down to your golden bush.

Paula, you are the most delicious pie at abbywinters

kronful
                      Last edited by kronful; 13 June 2006, 06:13 PM.

Comment

sexy lingerie makes you feel... well sexy, and special, for me its a treat, and nice to wear something that's nice. i too am a plain cotton type of underwear person for the everyday wear. you can never have tooo many bras. but they are so expensive to get ones that fit correctly and look nice. once a year i treat myself to bra shopping and go to Brandsmart, which is an outlet factory with all kinds of stores in it, and one store there is the Bendon factory outlet, and i tend to always time it right so that they are having sales on at the same time. last time i went i bought 8 bras plus some matching undies for $100. now thats what i call a bargain! Im also lucky as i have a friend whose mum works at Loveable, so i can get them a bit cheaper direct through her.

what's great about sexy bras is the look you get form your b/f when you strip off and he sees this awesome underwear. makes oyu even more confident

Comment

I like all types of women underwear. I think it a tune on when I see them wear them.

Comment

I think it's more about the shape rather than the material as thats what makes you feel and look good.

I like french knickers but I'm not too keen on thongs x

Comment

does anyone else hurt when wearing g-strings? some are comfortable for me, but others cant be worn for long periods..... they fit fine, but having a string up your butt for a day is a bit too much for my butt :P

Comment

Hi Paula, Julia, and Amy! Love the chats between models here... (and members of course)

I agree about thongs, it's like a day-long wedgie and I always can't wait to remove it. I only wear thongs when they're the only clean pairs left. Christiana, you said to me once you have a vastly different philosophy, please enlighten us again?

Comment

yes id like to know christianas philosophy on the bum flosser!

Comment

yes id like to know christianas philosophy on the bum flosser!
                                    Who is Christiana?

Comment

are you kidding stoneyyy!!!!! christiana! the sexy model who is also an AW staff member!!!!! she did the lara croft style deviations set........... not to mention an absolute BABE!!!!!

Comment

i don't find g-strings to be particularly comfortable... i dont like a piece of string riding up my bum all day!! i never wear them, unless it's for a shoot or something. i'm all about the briefs!

Comment

Lacy underwear doesn't find much space in my closet... Not that I don't like the look but it's a pain to have to wash so carefully and cotton is easier to look after. At the moment I'm into microfibre crop-tops... SUPERcomfy and doesn't matter if my top is a bit saggy or whatever cos the front of them looks like a cami or singlet.. Having trouble finding non-underwire, non-padded bras! Very difficult to find ones that really fit right without leaving a huge gap between my actual breasts and the curved front of the bra...

All that said, I do love Elle MacPherson underwear, it's just divine and so beautiful - but i just can't afford it. Maybe I'll try brandsmart - that sounded like a great bargain Julia_B!

Not so keen on G-strings - I usually save them for if I'm wearing something I really don't want a VPL with, for a special night out or something like that - I used to wear them more often but have fallen back in love with hipster briefs (no cottontails though!)

Comment

G strings

Originally posted by rachel_t
                                            i don't find g-strings to be particularly comfortable... i dont like a piece of string riding up my bum all day!! i never wear them, unless it's for a shoot or something. i'm all about the briefs!
                                            Dear Rachel

You should always pay a price to be beautiful and loved by men. I believe men agree with me that we prefer girls to wear G strings especially if they have voluptuous bum. The other preferred alternative is that you wear nothing.

love

kronful

Comment

paula

does anyone else hurt when wearing g-strings? some are comfortable for me, but others cant be worn for long periods..... they fit fine, but having a string up your butt for a day is a bit too much for my butt :P
                                              Paula, my love

You should always pay a price to be beautiful and loved by men. For you, especially, my preferences are:

You wear nothing.
                                              You wear EPENCIVE lacy pants and bras
                                              You wear nothing.

I always prefer the last one if I can peep under your skirt

million kisses

kronful

Comment

I was discussing lacy underwear with my boyfriend... He has suggested that maybe I should only wear it in order to take it off!! A popular theme, I'm sure.

Comment

i like it when girls when cute panties too, sometimes i prefer that over a g string as well. i like the cuteness.

Comment

Bonds baby!

I think Bonds (Australia) underwear are VERY sexy! Everything from the boyleg to the string bikini are just damn hot!
                                                    Lacy underwear is great dont get me wrong, but a sexy pair of bonds undies on a girl gets my motor racing everytime...

Comment

I love Bonds underwear too - most of my undies are Bonds... They have a relatively new range of slinkier lacier stuff too, which is very nice. Except some of it I'm not entirely sure how to wear! For example, they have these bras and undies which are in a nice silky fabric, but with these enormous side-ties (on the undies) and front ties (on the bras) - how the hell are you meant to wear them under anything else with a great big bow taking up space? I'm just not sure, and thus can't convince myself to buy them...

Comment

Originally posted by emmar
                                                        I love Bonds underwear too - most of my undies are Bonds... They have a relatively new range of slinkier lacier stuff too, which is very nice. Except some of it I'm not entirely sure how to wear! For example, they have these bras and undies which are in a nice silky fabric, but with these enormous side-ties (on the undies) and front ties (on the bras) - how the hell are you meant to wear them under anything else with a great big bow taking up space? I'm just not sure, and thus can't convince myself to buy them...
                                                        They certainly are popular alright Emma! I haven't seen the bow ones though? They sound more like a bikini - though I dont spose you'd want to wear them to the beach... hehe Unless you're a tourist maybe?

But you gotta love Bonds for being the masters of the hipster style of underwear - that's why I like them anyway. Hipsters - the greatest thing to happen to womens fashion since the skirt over pants combo...! haha

Comment

i find lacy underwear very uncomfortable and pricey. i prefer to wear plain cotten bras and underwear because they are not only comfortable but cheap. i do not find lace sexier than cotten as it just comes off anyway.

Comment

bonds underwear is awesome, it's so comfortable. i absolutely love their "chestys" - those comfortable cotton tanktops... i wear them around the house a lot

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X