X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New After Dark Solo: Angie

New After Dark Solo: Angie
    Attached Files

didn't see this in the upcoming shoots list till now, looking forward to this one

Comment

I really like this dramatic lighting scene. I just wish the lighting would be from the front & top. I guess the chair would not be visible and lighting would sputter off her features which is impossible with Angie.
      Note to photographers: try shooting in a long & narrow alley way (this will give it a lot of depth), or a balcony of a performance theater in rehearsal , especially if its a girl-girl shot after dark.

Comment

The shoot is fantastic. Waw what a girl, Angie is. Lets see more models doing burlesque stile!! Its so classic! Loved it, but I dont like the black part of the shreen. It was meant to be so I guess but well, what to say folks??

Comment

The thread about video issues (blackness lower half) is here now, please post there as needed so can keep it in one thread. Thanks.

I must say Angie's suspenders look nice/cute in the stills, without bow-ties

Comment

Faulty video

Why is the bottom half of the video missing. Whoever shot the vid should be sacked. And whoever decided to offer this for sale should also be sacked. It doesn't do the sites reputation any good putting out substandard offerings like this. I have been cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbartay View Post
              Why is the bottom half of the video missing. Whoever shot the vid should be sacked. And whoever decided to offer this for sale should also be sacked. It doesn't do the sites reputation any good putting out substandard offerings like this. I have been cheated.
              Hi Jasbartay, still positive as ever I see As I wrote in the post directly above yours, video issue is known and has been reported to staff. If you still feel cheated after issue has been looked into feel free to contact customer-service for a refund (I'm guessing you bought this as pay-per-shoot ??).

p.s. notice that the free preview also has the lower-half black, previews are useful things.. just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Hi Jasbartay, still positive as ever I see As I wrote in the post directly above yours, video issue is known and has been reported to staff. If you still feel cheated after issue has been looked into feel free to contact customer-service for a refund (I'm guessing you bought this as pay-per-shoot ??).

p.s. notice that the free preview also has the lower-half black, previews are useful things.. just saying
                Frans, I resent your comment about being "positive as ever I see.' Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

At least with the Giselle Theresa vid AW only made it available at a later date. This time it was unacceptable for it not to have been noticed BEFORE putting it up. But you seem to think it is acceptable for standards to be lowered. And we should all just accept them.

This vid was not of merchantable quality, and rather than dig at me, perhaps a measure of humility on your part should have been the order of the day.

As for your comment about it being a pay per shoot purchase, I'm wondering why you would even mention this? I can only assume that in your mind you believe this would be somehow second class?

Finally, as a fan of Angie, any comments made by me are borne from disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbartay View Post
                  As for your comment about it being a pay per shoot purchase, I'm wondering why you would even mention this? I can only assume that in your mind you believe this would be somehow second class?.
                  No, what gives you that idea? Staff is looking into this issue, hopefully it will get fixed next week. If it cannot be fixed as a pay-per-shoot customer you might need a refund. That is why I noted/asked really. Much as it may surprise you I agree this video currently isn't good to watch (and can imagine your dissappointment as there aren't many new shoots of Angie these days).

Did you view the stills? Did you like 'm ? It's definitely a different look at Angie compared to her other shoots.

Comment

Yay! Bright eyed Angie in a brilliant After Dark shoot by Jacki.
                    Speaking of wonderful shooters from the past. When the video is fixed we will get to enjoy another Lottie video.
                    Back to Angie, yeah, this young woman is amazing. Truly.

Comment

Hey guys, just popping in to let you all know that a sexy team of scantily clad IT geeks are hard at work getting this data encoded properly. To explain, the raw video is as good as ever, but for one reason or another, somewhere between the camera and the website, something went wrong.

We get that it is frustrating, and are sorry for any disappointment. All will be set straigh soon- when you've got over 1000 hours of video, every now and then something is bound to go wrong. The best we can do is get right to fixing it. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Hey guys, just popping in to let you all know that a sexy team of scantily clad IT geeks are hard at work getting this data encoded properly. To explain, the raw video is as good as ever, but for one reason or another, somewhere between the camera and the website, something went wrong.

We get that it is frustrating, and are sorry for any disappointment. All will be set straigh soon- when you've got over 1000 hours of video, every now and then something is bound to go wrong. The best we can do is get right to fixing it. Cheers!
                        Many thanks, this is all I needed to see. of course things can go wrong. And the good guys are those who recognise it and work to put it right. That's real customer service. So, thanks again.

As for 1000 hours of video, I guess I've got it all. Having been with the site, in various guises, since probably year 2, I know how good the material is. The Giselle Theresa mis-shoot was a disappointment, and I was concerned this Angie shoot was going the same way. That the original shoot seems to be OK means I can look forward to seeing Angie at her best.

And, yes, Frans, I did catch the stills. And you must understand how they whetting the appetite led to such disappointment.

Anyway, the last two GG shoots have been amazing. I don't think AW has ever been better. KUTGW.

BTW Frans, as far as pay per view is concerned, I would happily pay twice as much for the video shoots. I realise that the site needs to be properly funded, and am happy to support it.
                        Last edited by jasbartay; 26 February 2013, 04:51 PM. Reason: additional

Comment

Not to be too impatient but have you got a provisional date for when this video will be reuploaded? I was really looking forward to seeing this one

Comment

Originally posted by Darianblood
                            Not to be too impatient but have you got a provisional date for when this video will be reuploaded? I was really looking forward to seeing this one
                            I downloaded it days ago and it was fine. Even the FLV version seems to be working. Is it still faulty for you?

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                              I downloaded it days ago and it was fine. Even the FLV version seems to be working. Is it still faulty for you?

yusa
                              Ahh, thanks, looks like its just the image of the video hasnt been updated while the video has. Excuse me while i go watch Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Darianblood View Post
                                Ahh, thanks, looks like its just the image of the video hasnt been updated while the video has. Excuse me while i go watch Angie
                                You're excused The preview pics and video indeed have not been fixed yet, Kylie is aware of this.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X