Clear All

Mystery Shoot 12

Mystery Shoot 12
    Attached Files

Can't wait to see this Mystery Shoot.
    There was a hint on the board and I am curious if the guess is right
    Love Sabrina

Comment

What is the mystery in this shoot? Isn't it just a girl-girl makeout shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
        What is the mystery in this shoot? Isn't it just a girl-girl makeout shoot?
        we haven't had one of those in loooong time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          we haven't had one of those in loooong time though.
          I suggested a two tattooed girls (not covered) t3 shoot as being a mystery shoot but I was told no as it wasnt a mystery enough... I though considering AW don't usually shoot tattooed models (or at least models without hiding tats) it might make it a mystery...
          Girls making out isn't too much of a mystery!
          Last edited by pippa; 30 November 2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I agree. Don't get me wrong, its a good shoot. But the mystery shoots only happen once a month and its a chance to do something unique or test concepts. This is just a T2 shoot.

For the next mystery shoot I suggest something like roleplaying. Opinion on whether models should roleplay or not seems to be divided. Since this opinion is divided AW seems to be reluctant to release any shoots with roleplaying. The mystery shoot gives them the ability to do so.

I would like to see 2 or 3 models act out a scene like a murder mystery where the only way the detective can get a vital clue is by seducing the partner of the victim.

Comment

Seem I have recently been quoted on saying how much I liked and missed the T2 make-out shoots I happy to seem them return hopefully next week the mystery shoot could be the return of the T1 or T2 multi girl fun shoots...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                Seem I have recently been quoted on saying how much I liked and missed the T2 make-out shoots I happy to seem them return hopefully next week the mystery shoot could be the return of the T1 or T2 multi girl fun shoots...
                Thanks, feel the same

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

So it's a mini mystery then. It has pretty girls, so I'm going to watch it.

Comment

Why is is a mystery that AW has pretty girls? It should be obvious

Comment

mystery or not, it was a great shoot

mabey the mystery was Yale and Kissa are actully a couple?? or was that script??
                      Last edited by timbo83; 1 December 2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Yes, very enjoyable shoot. I think the girls were acting out a premise. That makes it a bit of mystery.

I'm smitten by beautiful Yale, she is a treasure. Yale's so sexy, cute, and funny, and she has such a cool vibe about her. Kissa's just so gorgeous, I'd like to see her again and again, in any kind of shoot.

Another reason the shoot could be a little mystery is the interracial aspect of a dark skinned fox being with a blue-eyed blonde babe.

When are we gonna see Wanda in all her glory? She's a cutie and it looks like she has a nice rack! It is unusual for one of the models to stay completely (almost) clothed in a shoot. Although I am sure that is something I have seen mentioned as desirable on the boards before. So that could be another mystery element for AW sleuths.

Good shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                          I suggested a two tattooed girls (not covered) t3 shoot as being a mystery shoot but I was told no as it wasnt a mystery enough... I though considering AW don't usually shoot tattooed models (or at least models without hiding tats) it might make it a mystery...
                          Girls making out isn't too much of a mystery!
                          Wow, I agree!! For me tattooed girls are SO hot. I proposed some time ago a friend of mine, totally tattooed for AW but she was rejected (and I understand)

Look at her:

I know she´s not very "Abby" but is HOT AS HELL.

Comment

Tattoos haven't always been a problem for AW.
                            For example, check out the sexy Klaudia.

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                              Wow, I agree!! For me tattooed girls are SO hot. I proposed some time ago a friend of mine, totally tattooed for AW but she was rejected (and I understand)
                              She could try this site, better fit me thinks?

Anyway, what did you think about THIS specific shoot? Could you do such a 'make-out' shoot without going for full-on sex? I recall Blaire said these shoots are more difficult 'cos you're tempted so much

Comment

Originally, the plan for this shoot was for the lovely Wanda to stay fully-clothed throughout. Looks like the girls got a little too excited and gave up on that plan. The mystery here is the mystery of Wanda. Who is she? Why didn't she get fully undressed? Will she decide to go through for a fully nude solo?

We would love to be able to offer shoots to models who aren't quite ready to go the "full monty" and to just see how they like it, and if they want to do more.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                  Tattoos haven't always been a problem for AW.
                                  For example, check out the sexy Klaudia.
                                  Klaudia is great *_* Thank you for share, redlabka!! (And that you for share SG, Frans )

About the shoot, I enjoyed it a lot, Kissa is terribly hot and I love the interracial contrast: the pale Yale with a soft black skin. B

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                    Originally, the plan for this shoot was for the lovely Wanda to stay fully-clothed throughout. Looks like the girls got a little too excited and gave up on that plan. The mystery here is the mystery of Wanda. Who is she? Why didn't she get fully undressed? Will she decide to go through for a fully nude solo?

We would love to be able to offer shoots to models who aren't quite ready to go the "full monty" and to just see how they like it, and if they want to do more.
                                    Beside this shoot I love these great ideas and hope to see more of these types of shoots.
                                    I cross my fingers that it work out well.
                                    Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

sorry i really tried to stock with the plan but i just couldn't help myself! It was just so much fun :P

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X