AW should scout out models from Myfreecams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW should scout out models from Myfreecams

Literally hundreds of beautiful "girl next door" types that perfectly fit the AW style from Western Europe and Australia.

It kinda blows my mind that so few of them ever end up doing modeling for alt sites like AW.

A few AW models have or are on MFC...
    Angie... Current
    Kylie H, Pippa & Katherine F have all got accounts.
    Maybe more....

Comment

Yeah, but I've only been on there once. It was ok, but not enough people wanted to talk to me. I got a little bored! Haha. I have my fingers and toes crossed that AW will get their cams happening so I can chat to my favourite members in the world!

I really love playing for the camera, but I think it's more fun to do it somewhere friendly and welcoming rather than somewhere that's a bit more typical of the internet.

Comment

Hi All,

Im not sure how much Abby Winters scouts for models or actively tries to recruit them???
        I think there is some kind of like scouting between similar sites like ISM or some other sites like that but I don't know about the webcams. It could be a good idea but I think it is much more of abby winters style to allow the models to make first contact with the company. That said I like Kylie's idea of having AWs webcams ;p

Alex

Comment

sounds like a great idea camming with Kylie or Alex

Comment

Sorry, but I cant get it: What is MFC?

Comment

Originally posted by teddys View Post
              Sorry, but I cant get it: What is MFC?
              My Free Cams (as named in title) ??

Comment

Thanks Frans. Sorry Im a bit slow sometimes..

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                  I have my fingers and toes crossed that AW will get their cams happening so I can chat to my favourite members in the world!

I really love playing for the camera, but I think it's more fun to do it somewhere friendly and welcoming rather than somewhere that's a bit more typical of the internet.
                  Just wanted to chime in and say that AW cams would be great fun IMO

Comment

Originally posted by illu45 View Post

Just wanted to chime in and say that AW cams would be great fun IMO
                    I think so too

Comment

It see's that AW Fav Claudia S has joined the rakes of an MFC model under the name Saskya

If you're quick you can pop in and say Happy Birthday to her for the 11th of April.

Pinky.

btw. awhq, it seems that Claudia is having problems logging on to the AW forums (user ID and password problems). If you could help her, that would be cool bananas. Be good if she is around when her next shoot is released.

Comment

I used to work on there too! It was my first adult video type experience actually, but this was way before I shot for abby winters

Comment

I would love to see you on a cam sweetheart! You are gorgous beyond words!!!!

Comment

I am on adultwork MFC is crap for earning any actual money!!!
                            Find me on there pippalily

Comment

Lucky I didn't find you there, I would go broke hahahaha

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X