• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Alera

New Model: Alera
    Attached Files

Absolutely stunnig girl!!!!
    Cant wait for this shoot to come out and to see what this beauty has to offer.
    Hoping she is up for T3s in the future as she would definately be on my list.
    love love love her beatuiful face and truely natural beauty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
      Absolutely stunnig girl!!!!
      Hoping she is up for T3s in the future as she would definately be on my list.
      Yes that would be hot!

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
        Absolutely stunning girl!!!!
        Hoping she is up for T3s in the future as she would definitely be on my list.
        Hey Blaire, did you know you can make you own AW lists? Read this page for more info. Other lists made by models and staff are here. You can even add comments to pics in your own lists

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Hey Blaire, did you know you can make you own AW lists? Read this page for more info. Other lists made by models and staff are here. You can even add comments to pics in your own lists
          Thanks for the lists link Frans. I had forgotten about model's personal lists.

Comment

dark hair ,beautiful smile a very good combination

Comment

Beautiful girl and marvelous photos, but I feel it's a little bit too coy, rather like those 60s pinup magazine shoots where they were shy about showing certain bits! Now I will have to wait for Alera to come back for a redux and hope she loses her inhibitions...

Comment

Beautiful addition to the AW lineup, looking forward to seeing a lot more of lovely Alera in future

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  rather like those 60s pinup magazine shoots
                  I had the same thought, but in my opinion that's not a bad thing.

Real life has been kicking my butt lately, so this is the first shoot in some time that I've viewed all the way through. The pose in pics 117-124 is my favorite, so thanks, Jacki, for the treat! I hope we see plenty more of Alera's beautiful smile, lovely skin, fantastic breasts, and whatever else she wants to show.

HM

Comment

Alera has such sexy eyes and a beautiful smile.
                    The rest isn't bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by sherharazad View Post
                      Alera has such sexy eyes and a beautiful smile.
                      The rest isn't bad either.
                      I agree but was hoping to see more of her than what this shoot reveals.

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime View Post
                        I agree but was hoping to see more of her than what this shoot reveals.
                        maybe we will get lucky w/ the video.

Comment

hi folks...so nice to read all your lovely words. In regards to the comments about seeing more. Most of you are aware, but for those who are new to the site and the boards, each model chooses the intensity of her posing. Sometimes models are more explicit than others, and we welcome and adore each model for whatever she is comfortable with sharing with us. There is a beauty in all levels of posing, even just the "nude only's". I know though the natural intensity that builds when viewing a model getting undressed. A fun way that I view shoots is that if you have no expectation as to where the shoot is going , then you're always pleasantly surprised with all the unveiling's that a model shares, no matter how explicit or modest. Thanks again for your support guys and girls. Xx

Comment

Originally posted by jacki View Post
                            ...A fun way that I view shoots is that if you have no expectation as to where the shoot is going , then you're always pleasantly surprised with all the unveiling's that a model shares, no matter how explicit or modest. Thanks again for your support guys and girls. Xx
                            I always have a quick view of the last ten or so thumbnails of a set before I actually sit down and enjoy the full-size pictures of the whole set from the start, that way I have an idea where the set is going but still the sense of excitement and anticipation is there from not having seen the main body (so to speak) of the set.

Works for me and so far I haven't been disappointed

Comment

A lovely shoot with the delightful Alera, I agree with Blaire's comment
                              I hope that there will be more shoots with Alera.
                              Thank you to Jacki both for the shoot and for her comments in particular
                              and we welcome and adore each model for whatever she is comfortable with sharing with us. There is a beauty in all levels of posing, even just the "nude only's".
                              tom

Comment

Alera

!st time blogger @ AW nice stills ..I didn't think I would appreciate the stills but after I downloaded them Wow Alera is amazing Can't wait to know who(m) is going to break This wild beast.

Sincerely s404
                                Best Wishes and Good Business

Comment

I agree with Robinson & Havemercy, I was expecting more and not necessarely explicit, but not even a front nude pic??? It's like showing an ice cream cone without the ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                    I agree with Robinson & Havemercy, I was expecting more and not necessarely explicit, but not even a front nude pic??? It's like showing an ice cream cone without the ice cream.
                                    I prefer to think she's keeping us in suspense and saving the best for future shoots

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                      Right on the money. Casgrain.

If the shoot were in black and white w'ed be bact in the 1950's. This is on the same plane as the T2's which have gratefully disappeared from AW.

Sorry Jacki, we out here in AW subscriber land expect more than a tease shoot.

Comment

The only requirement for an AW shoot is full nudity, and nobody can deny that Alera is indeed (eventually) fully nude. Beyond that, exactly how much is shown and the angle from which it is shown is up to the model, not the photographer/videographer. Some show more, some show less. End of story. Sure, there are much more explicit shoots available on this site. Is it really so bad that this one leaves a little to the imagination? Where's the respect for the model's wishes we all profess to care about? Seems to me that the more folks whine, the less Alera would even consider doing a more explicit shoot.

HM

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime3 View Post
                                          This is on the same plane as the T2's which have gratefully disappeared from AW.
                                          You don't like tier2's? Interesting, first time I hear that... I'll guess you don't like the fact the girls don't go 'all the way' in those shoots? The tier2 and tier1 shoots will return eventually. I suppose you consider such shoots 'teasing shoots' as well?

Not every shoot will be to every member's liking, good thing many shoots go life every week

Comment

I like this pic, can't really describe why but I like it

Now if somebody can explain why Alera looks more tanned in the video compared to the stills...

Comment

I like this pic, can't really describe why but I like it
                                              Nice one

[/quote]Now if somebody can explain why Alera looks more tanned in the video compared to the stills... [/quote]

IMO White balance looks a bit off, everything has a magenta-ish cast. Looks to be a bit underexposed too, the vid that is, not Alera

Comment

Alera is very alluring and very sexy I love her look and in this day and age I prefer to see a slightly fuller body than a candlestick thin model it just doesn't turn me on.
                                                And I love the titilation of a shoot that doesn't show everything
                                                1: The model needs to be comfortable in what she is doing and T1 & T2 can be just as sexy as a full on T3.
                                                2: Doing a T1 or 2 gives us something to look forward to in the future, expection is a powerfull sexual toy and lets not forget that the biggest sexual organ of the lot is our brain and our dreams of future events with this wonderfull example of womanhood called alera we really have smething to look forward to in the future

Comment

I think Alera comes up as prettier and sexier in the video than the stills so I must like her 'more tanned' look. Learnt she is Moroccan born but now a Melbourne gal - which is what she sounds like in her easy, relaxed interview. IIRC the explicitness level for AW starts at full nude, legs together which is definitely what you get in the video.

Comment

An enjoyable video of the delightful and alluring Alera albeit more 'tanned' than in the stills. I'm looking forward to seeing more shoots with Alera.

tom

Comment

personally I'm pretty much thrilled to see any parts of Aleras body!

Comment

Alera the beautiful.

I was browsing this site and I came across Alera's photos that were so seductively alluring, I signed up immediately and started downloading her images! If it were realistically possible, I would fly to Australia to meet this beautiful Goddess.

Comment

Originally posted by Havemercy View Post
                                                          The only requirement for an AW shoot is full nudity, and nobody can deny that Alera is indeed (eventually) fully nude. Beyond that, exactly how much is shown and the angle from which it is shown is up to the model, not the photographer/videographer. Some show more, some show less. End of story. Sure, there are much more explicit shoots available on this site. Is it really so bad that this one leaves a little to the imagination? Where's the respect for the model's wishes we all profess to care about? Seems to me that the more folks whine, the less Alera would even consider doing a more explicit shoot.

HM
                                                          I find it amazing how stating one's likes and preferences gets translated into a "whine". And BTW take a look at how AW markets itself as shown in the weekly updates--it's a good jumping off point as to what AW will offer.

Comment

You don't like tier2's? Interesting, first time I hear that... I'll guess you don't like the fact the girls don't go 'all the way' in those shoots? The tier2 and tier1 shoots will return eventually. I suppose you consider such shoots 'teasing shoots' as well?
                                                            Yes I do and hope they don't return. At the other end of the spectrum, I am not a fan of the gynocological shots which many like.
                                                            It's also true that everyone can't be pleased all the time and as long as AW, for the majority of the time, produces shoots which I do like......I shall continue to subscribe. That is why we all subscribe............it isbecause we are pleased most of the time by AW's shoots, production and innovativeness. So let's step back a little and allow honest airing of member's thoughts on a forum without the inference that any criticsim is unwarranted and off the page.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X