X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Carla comes back again...

New Redux: Carla comes back again...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 2 March 2008, 12:39 PM.

One of the classiest classic models of them all, the queen of nonchalance, Carla, returns for a visit.....welcome back darling! That look of her face is just mesmerizing.

doinel

Comment

I was watching her the other day putting on the lotion and i downloaded one of the films with vanessa,i was wondering if we'ed see her again,a beautiful picture,bet it's nico

Comment

That close up picture is a heart breaker. Carla grabbed my attention with her debut on the site in late 2005.
        Carla adoration is posting in from Canada, U.K, Germany, and now U.S. Where next

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz
          Carla adoration is posting in from Canada, U.K, Germany, and now U.S. Where next
          Australia!
          Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
          Carla grabbed my attention with her debut on the site in late 2005.
          Same here - Carla inspired my first post. IMO a better preview pic for her debut shoot and maybe there wouldn't have been such a subdued initial reaction to Carla. No problems this time. The preview pic is sublime.
          Last edited by flatspin; 20 January 2008, 03:19 AM. Reason: wordy

Comment

Sigh ...

Comment

For me, (though surely not for the models), this is saying quite alot.

If I could take just one home, I think it might be Carla!

(I've felt that way for a long time!)

Comment

Fabulous sample pic! I hope the rest of the shoot will be as good. She is indeed a gorgeous girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter52 View Post
                  Fabulous sample pic! I hope the rest of the shoot will be as good. She is indeed a gorgeous girl.
                  Peter, I promise the shoot will be fantastic. You may see for yourself by watching the current Video Newsletter hosted by Julia B.

doinel

Comment

Delicious, few words are much better than too many HHmmmmmmmmmm+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Shot by abby how old is this set ?

Comment

Carla,
                        Welcome back! Absolutely beautiful as always, you blow me away. One little mystery though, how come you haven't aged? Your 18 now and you were 18 in 2005.

Comment

pjaybee when a model returns she doesn't necessarily return,it could be an old shoot(see the shot by abby tell tale sign here) it gives the redux catagorie a very nice balance,and it's always nice to see more stuff of your favs when that model is no longer about,especially with girls like carla.

Comment

You gotta know you are something when you get Abby and Mathilda and Susie, all showing up to do the shoot!

Comment

That space inside the cabinets makes a nice frame for an IM. The preview for the video has her on the floor. So I hope AW considers that space for some future shoot. I would guess this shoot is 18 mos or more old when Matilda was still shooting

Comment

Smokin hott

Carla,
                                You are absolutely beautiful darlin.....
                                DJ USA

Comment

A shoot that makes a virtue out of simplicity - just a beautiful woman, a set of undies, a wardrobe and a little daring...

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                    Shot by abby how old is this set ?
                                    Well, it's shot in the old format of full screen and it is totally captivating

Comment

This video was a great episode of "The Matilda Show" and Carla couldn't have been better as co-host. Carla seemed so at ease and open with her sexuality it made all of Matilda's improvisations come off so well.

Comment

Wherever there's Mathilda, there's outrageous naughtiness! What has she done to my sweet Carla? Guess I'll go see the vids now!

Comment

Wherever there's Mathilda, there's outrageous naughtiness! What has she done to my sweet Carla? Guess I'll go see the vids now!

[Sees all the vids]

WOW!! Carla! I hardly knew you! I thought Mathilda was the naughtiest one but you really impressed her, (and us) with that about getting 3/4 of your women-friends to squirt!

Watching the two of you sitting there at the beginning of the last vid, I decided what GMBill means. "Girls Masturbate" of course! No. It's not that but I digress...

Anyway, that was great, classic stuff with two of Abby's absolute finest dolls! I don't think either of you really know your beauty!

Last edited by FloridaRob; 1 February 2008, 02:26 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

All I know, is I wanna see more Carla in the future. Preferably in a T3 with one of the gorgeous newbies.

Comment

That's the kind of shot I like, a closeup of a woman's face. Very pretty woman Carla, very nice indeed!

Comment

THIS, is what made AW great! Casual, unscripted, Matilda, perving on the sight of Carla trying a vibe. For me, it's "high erotica".

It scarcely gets better than this! Sigh!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X