'Models in this shoot' links changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Models in this shoot' links changed?

Just browsing the site a few minutes ago and noticed looking at the "See more of... Models in this shoot" that all the links were blue and none were purple, meaning I'd visited none of those model's pages (which I was sure I had). I then saw that the links are now www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl/model_name rather than www.abbywinters.com/model/model_name.

Is this a permanent change affecting all pages/shoots? Knowing which model's pages I have viewed helps me from duplicating sets and videos that I already have, so if this change is permanent, it's not really a problem.

PS. while investigating this change, I noticed that the URLs for shoots have changed as well. This is also an annoyance but much less so than the one above (which I can solve anyway)

Hi,

Yes, links have been changed a bit. Quite recently, you spotted it fast This change is permanent as far as I know, though I can't guarantee links will NEVER change again. Do you use the 'favourites' system (heart symbol) ? If not you could abuse it to mark shoots as 'seen'.

Comment

Is it really necessary to have "nude girl" in the url? Are there many clothed girls on the website?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
        Is it really necessary to have "nude girl" in the url? Are there many clothed girls on the website?
        True, but helps new members find the site

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X