ID:	643885 Click image for larger version

Name:	clapping.GIF
Views:	3
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	643885

Hahahahaha excellent work TJ !!!!

Thank you... very clever and funny.

Comment

Is it just me or has the same pic been used on 3 different days???

Talk about déjà vu.... haha

Pinky....

ps: TJ.... I got Evelina.... Just waiting on AnnaBelle-Lee and Kathrine F to be spotted

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

ps: TJ.... I got Evelina.... Just waiting on AnnaBelle-Lee and Kathrine F to be spotted

Click image for larger version

Name:	0511-0701-3118-0930_Young_Businessman_Working_Hard_On_His_Computer_clipart_image.jpg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	643886

How did you know ?...Maybe i should include " & psychic/clairvoyance " to your busines title

BTW....check out the latest Garfield cartoon in Pippa's thread

Comment

Nice image-editing there TJ, but does pinky really have orange hair?

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
            Nice image-editing there TJ, but does pinky really have orange hair?
            Not sure Kylie, but i think it would blend in quite nicely with " Pinky the Scarf " don't you think ?

Comment

Well, you'd probably wanna wash it real thoroughly before wearing it around your face. Or perhaps not...

Comment

Well, you'd probably wanna wash it real thoroughly before wearing it around your face. Or perhaps not...
                " Or perhaps not..." !!!... and wash away all the " Natural Womanly Pheromones" Nooooooooooo!

Comment

The most adorable thing since Melita in a box.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                    The most adorable thing since Melita in a box.
                    Nice, we do know how Masie luuurves packages

Hmm.. seems the super-secret-shoot thing is a yearly occurrence ? Hopefully they'll get some nicer weather compared to the awful rain this week. Then again, you can shoot in the rain, heck with enough rain Renae could get some rafting done :P

Comment

We are off on a BIG SUPER SECRET shoot week at the start of July!!!

Great News !!!... should we start another guessing game ?...HaHa

Comment

No guessing it will be a cruel game as you will all be wrong as you are already on the wrong track . . . but fear not it is a track that ends in lovely things. Just sit back and relax I will no doubt tell you all about it at the start of July!!!!!

Keep watching the backstage pictures see them as your guide xx

Comment

Hi Masie!
                          Is the AW staff always working an Sundays? Just Asking...
                          And hey: Start of July? That's my birthday :-)

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                            " Or perhaps not..." !!!... and wash away all the " Natural Womanly Pheromones" Nooooooooooo!
                            ohhhh..... I didn't think about that.....

ohhhh..... and Santa almost got to wear it around his whiskers....
                            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 23 June 2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0511-0701-3118-0930_Young_Businessman_Working_Hard_On_His_Computer_clipart_image.jpg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	643886

How did you know ?...Maybe i should include " & psychic/clairvoyance " to your busines title

BTW....check out the latest Garfield cartoon in Pippa's thread
                              Thanks TJ.... Although my paparazzi skills have diminished... I still have one or two good contacts to give me a scoop or two... Although it does seem that my peeps were a little premature on Katherine F... seems she needs our help to bring her back. Kylie... Surely, you can pull some strings to get Katherine back with us... after all she has said that you are her hero... (although... I guess it maybe more a problem finding an approved photographer than AWHQ not wanting her back).
                              and yes I did see your Garfield cartoon... Very apt... haha... Garfield, is like Seinfeld, there is always something that you can relate back to your life... (or mine at least)

Comment

ohhhh..... I didn't think about that.....

ohhhh..... and Santa almost got to wear it around his whiskers....
                                Santa would probably think to himself....Hmmmm, that Pinky...he's quite the ladies man.

yes I did see your Garfield cartoon... Very apt... haha... Garfield, is like Seinfeld, there is always something that you can relate back to your life... (or mine at least)
                                Hope you don't mind Pinky ! another one of those knee-jerk-spur-of-the-moment-reactions.I do tend to get carried away on occasion...or two or three...

TJ ...with all due respect.
                                Last edited by tjsunray; 23 June 2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

A nice fort you build there ladies, I see the php elephants are still present. Didn't Kylie have all those on her disk ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                    A nice fort you build there ladies, I see the php elephants are still present. Didn't Kylie have all those on her disk ?
                                    all the blonds together.... well!?!?!?
                                    One of these things is not like the others,
                                    One of these things just doesn't belong,
                                    Can you tell which thing is not like the others
                                    By the time I finish my song?

Statement... Sesame Street didn't have Masie,Misha & Kylie in mind when they wrote that song as all three definitely belong....

Comment

I wish! But no, the PHP elephants are equally shared out among the desks. I would love to work under a little pile of stuffed elephants.

all the blonds together.... well!?!?!?
                                      One of these things is not like the others,
                                      One of these things just doesn't belong,
                                      Can you tell which thing is not like the others
                                      By the time I finish my song?

Statement... Sesame Street didn't have Masie,Misha & Kylie in mind when they wrote that song as all three definitely belong....
                                      Is it... the elephant? Or my dyed-blonde hair? 'cause I swear my hair was this colour when I was a wee spud!

Comment

Is it... the elephant? Or my dyed-blonde hair? 'cause I swear my hair was this colour when I was a wee spud!
                                        Well... Kinda... In this one... your "dyed-blonde hair" is a match with Masie.... Leaving Misha and her natural locks (I gather they are natural ) in a different pH level to her chemically adjusted buddies

Comment

Irmina is back! I must say there is something sexy about watching a woman brush her teeth.

Comment

Bisera looks absolutly positively adorable....

Trebor... I always did love this picture of Kylie H

Comment

Kylie is good at oral.......oral hygiene of course :P

Comment

Oh my is that Ren in this picture? Very exiting, can't wait to see more!

Comment

Oh my is that Ren in this picture? Very exiting, can't wait to see more!
                                                  Yip..... and it seems that it might even includes Kylie H (Nerdy/Geeky Aussie power unite) very exciting indeed.

Comment

See didn't I tell you our special shoot lands involved models from far far away! Also told you that you wouldn't guess Immie and Ren were heading over to play! Having a blast!

Comment

A huge tease has been up the past several days, a caption for a photo featuring Misha, Kylie, and a model from far far away. Please fix soon, dying to see this picture!

Comment

A huge tease has been up the past several days, a caption for a photo featuring Misha, Kylie, and a model from far far away. Please fix soon, dying to see this picture!
                                                        Good stuff Trebor !...glad you posted this. I thought i was the only one not seeing this picture.

Comment

Garion, states in his post, that he wants us to guess. My guess is Immie.

Although it could be Ren, although we have already seen her in this behind the scenes pic.

Who is that blond girl laughing with Gina and Ren? Noa?

Great times to be an AW Fan!

Comment

Good stuff Trebor !...glad you posted this. I thought i was the only one not seeing this picture.
                                                            Nope, the pic didn't attach properly to the entry, making it very very hard to guess who indeed!

Comment

Fear not good friends Picture Of The Day is now back up and running and we have HEAPS of sexy,teasing, funny images from our week away so prepare to be blasted by them all.

Are you ready?

OK. . . . .

BLAST !!!!!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X