A question for G-G Hardcore models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for G-G Hardcore models?

Have any girls who have done hardcore vids for Abby Winters enjoyed it so much they had sex with the same girl off camera later, just for fun?

You don't need to name names... though I suppose it'll be fun to look at the vids again and guess!

Sorry if I sound boring, but I never done that.. We have this kind of agreement with my fiancee that we only have sex with others in front of the camera and we keep our intimate sex life only between two of us. It has worked well for us. However I still sometimes keep in touch for some models I made scene with and we share thoughts, ideas and information about other good companies to work with. It's always fun to hear for them.

Comment

Lol, I agree with Evelina I stay in touch with a few models, and some have become real life friends. But also the distance between models can be a problem... many of us live in different countries.

Comment

I have done (not with Abby Winters)
        Afterwards I was like 'damn!' we should have had the camera on!

Comment

Hihi..Pippa...now i have a question for you..
          Was it better te first time? You did on camera.or was it better the second time..you did NOT on camera.

Oke now let me answer your question Chico..
          I have to say that after a shoot i have fantasized about one girl. But I think that you have to seperate work and private...
          But..maybe the sex will be stunning..hihi soooooooo........

Comment

Originally posted by Chico_Hamilton View Post
            Have any girls who have done hardcore vids for Abby Winters enjoyed it so much they had sex with the same girl off camera later, just for fun?

You don't need to name names... though I suppose it'll be fun to look at the vids again and guess!
            Mhm, I totally did.

Comment

I wish I was that smooth. I think the shoots take away a lot of the pressure involved in sex, there's no chase and seduction, they've already said yes to you. For me to proposition someone myself is terrifying! But if any of my past girl-girl partners offered me a round two - Hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
                Mhm, I totally did.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-medium.gif
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	643718

Hmm...was it ?....or ?....maybe ?.....or ?...........

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                  Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
                  Mhm, I totally did.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-medium.gif
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	643718

Hmm...was it ?....or ?....maybe ?.....or ?...........
                  Yep, one of them.

Comment

Much like the question "Is there life on other planets?", this is an intriguing question about which there will be much speculation but alas we probably won't know the answer to in our lifetime

Comment

I won't name names, but I will answer yes! If you've been around these parts for a while it won't take you too long to figure out who it was (if you didn't already know!). Most of the time a G/G shoot is a fun way to have sex with someone new and possibly even strike up a friendship. But on the rare occasion that it leads to something more it's a brilliant bonus!

Comment

Ahhh, Hello beautiful Giselle! Where have you been darling? I've missed seeing new sets from you. Any chance you'll come back to grace us again with your total sexiness?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X