Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Angie & Cleo (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Angie & Cleo (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

oh fook me that looks hot!

2 of my fave fave babes...<drool>

Comment

Wooot!

haha..check out the pudgy tummeron cleo hehehe!!! definitely not the most flattering pic of me.

once you've seen this, thats it no more cleo gg to look forward to. Time to do some more what do you think?

i loved angie, she was just gorgeous and ao raunchy!!!! This'll be a hot shoot

Comment

Hot Cleo,very hot....sizzling...great pic and looking forward to the vid.
        Robert

Comment

O god what gorgeousness!!!!!!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

cleo you look great with dark hair, such sexy girls, doing what they do best..so playful, its intriuguing how fun they can be... cleo hope we can see more of you! your smoking hot.. xxgreat match up girls..

Comment

To Angie and Cleo.

Angie, really you are superb. Those fuck, and fuck gets me crazy, but thinks in 3 marvelous new things.

1- In your vocabulary consider something more like this “Oh yes Cleo? that's it. Right there, that's the spot. Ooh, ohhhhh yessssss baby that's good. Oh, oh, oh I'm going to cum! Oh fuck yeah, I'm Cumming, oh yes I'm Cumming!” What I’m trying to say is that your voice is so hot that I want more and more.
              I know that you have your particular style of express your intense finished, but this is only an idea.

2- Are you think about licking the beautiful toes and soles of Cleo? I saw do it in others places and really I was in heaven. Please… please try at the same time that you caress your…you know, your bush. Cleo, what do you think about this.

3- We need more sessions of both in Girls & Girls with new mates. The videos of both are too old.

Your humble newbie slave.

PD. Please answer me about this. I'm so faraway from your country Aust. Dominican Republic is in the middle of the Caribbean and right now we are under couples of dangerous hurricanes, Hanna and Ike. I’ve to cool off. Sorry my english are so far not good.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                haha..check out the pudgy tummeron cleo hehehe!!! definitely not the most flattering pic of me.
                Nah, not pudgy, just pleasantly comfortable: who needs sticky-out bones ~ blahhh!

once you've seen this, thats it no more cleo gg to look forward to. Time to do some more what do you think?
                Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes! (Do you get the sense that I'm quite enthusiastic about more Cleo GGs ~ my favourite girl-I-wish-I-lived-next-door-to )

Comment

Yes Yes Yes most definitely, we must have more Cleo GG's, can the newer models be denied Cleo, it would be so cruel, let's start with Cleo and Blaire.

I have a feeling that Angie and Cleo will be a hot hot hot T3, the preview pic manages to convey both an uncertainty bordering on innocence and anticipatory naughtiness.

tom

Comment

Yeah I seem to recall Angie commenting, after this shoot was done, that Cleo isn't nearly as innocent as she looks

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by feria1 View Post
                        Angie, really you are superb. Those fuck, and fuck gets me crazy, but thinks in 3 marvelous new things.

1- In your vocabulary consider something more like this “Oh yes Cleo? that's it. Right there, that's the spot. Ooh, ohhhhh yessssss baby that's good. Oh, oh, oh I'm going to cum! Oh fuck yeah, I'm Cumming, oh yes I'm Cumming!” What I’m trying to say is that your voice is so hot that I want more and more.
                        I know that you have your particular style of express your intense finished, but this is only an idea.
                        angie says what she says during sex, because thats what she says during sex....if she said those things you're suggesting...it would be fake...and thus, be taking away from the "real" element of these beautiful shoots. she's being natural and normal...thats what this is all about

Comment

OK Cleo, I see your point and you are right, but what about this. Angie or someone of the girls thinks about licking your beautiful toes and soles, Cleo? I saw do it in others places and really, both girls were in heaven. Cleo, what do you think about this? Try and tell me later, neither you or your companion will never be repentant. This is an awesome experience. Or maybe you can be the lucky girl that taste this exciting and beautiful part of the body of a goddess. Only women has this incredible beauty. Remember you are a goddess too.

Kisses.

Comment

It's the same for me as it is for darling Cleo! My LAST T3 GG... but I am in Europe so there is an excuse for why I'm not getting any work! LOL. I hope you get to do some more GGs soon Cleo sweety...can't say I won't be a little jealous!!!

feria1 I'm sorry that my vocab is a little...small... but in the heat of the moment my brain goes a bit mushy...but usually I manage to say at least something at the start of a vid. I can't remember if I licked Cleo's toes or soles in the photos or video...I'm really not sure. But it's not long until you find out! I'm sure cleo would not have licked mine though because I am in stockings/socks

Can't wait to check this out!

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                              You're most certainly not alone! I'm sure I feel a warming in the air.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post

Hi Angie,
                                I am so looking forward to Saturday to see your GG T3 with Cleo!..I know it is going to be SIZZLING!
                                Robert

Comment

so annoyed that i have to wait til the end of the weekend to check this out

Comment

But you already know how it goes don't ya?

Comment

The two most beautiful and most sexy girls in a g/g tier 3 together.I don't think I need to say anymore.

Comment

BANG!!! My hadron's have collided, no need for a tunnel at CERN just viewing this stills set was enough to accelerate my particles. Two stunningly beautiful girls, one bed! Thankyou Angie and Cleo Thankyou Charli and the team for another awesome shoot.

Now I await the video

tom
                                        Last edited by tom2c7777; 12 September 2008, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Cleo, it's useless to deny it, at the moment your face in love is more and more enchanting. Surely, your body is very exciting, so I watch it in video, but your expression in photo possess a erotic power so potent and I become crazy.
                                          I'm admiring your mouth and your eyes again and again....thanks!

Comment

This is going to be SCORCHING...it the pic set is any indication....WOW...I can hardly wait ...to Cleo and Angie...you look beautiful and erotic and sexy together....
                                            Robert

Comment

The Look of Lurve

Hey, guys: the favourite of all my Breezer lists is called "The Look of Lurve" here:-

You've just broken the record for the most hot photos to go into that exclusive list from any shoot ever (and both of you have been there before). You both do a brilliant job on all your shoots, but those looks are so real, and so, so hottttt.....

Comment

Hurrah!

Just a few hours to go!

Comment

Big Thank You to the team for putting together two of the hottest current ladies on the site. Like everyone else I can't wait to see the video.

Comment

yes yes yes, two of the most beautiful girls of AW drawn together at a vid. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmhhhhh - some kind of beautiful!!!

im in heaven!

Comment

What a fantastic video. Cleo your tummy isn't pudgy, it is as sexy as your dark nipples and aerolas. The looks on the girls faces is soooooooooooo sexy. I would pay a year's wages to have been a fly on the wall for this vid. ALL I CAN SAY IS FANTASTIC

Comment

Just like wow people.

cleo...angie... amazing stuff.... so freaking sexy and sensual and gorgeous!

and in agreement.. not podgy tum cleo... its just sooo delish... as is your hairy pussy... in fact you should let it grow more... and elsewhere.. (armpits, bum...)

Angie... words fail me.. just smokin'

Comment

Go, Go, go, Cleo, let some girl lick your Be..Bee...Beeu...Beeuu.....Beeuut....toes and in return you do the same. Pleaseeeeeeeeee. After that, I will die. I'm sure. This is for both of, maybe Angie or Chloe. I'm in heaven. I'm in heaven.

Comment

My God this is a seriously sexy video!
                                                            I just love Angie's naughty facial expressions as she looks up at her 'hidden camera'. It's all in the eyes with Angie on these videos, they are so beautiful and expressive, she can say so much without speaking.

The onlt criticism is that Cleo had three fantastic orgasms where we never see her face during them - that is one of the sexiest things about watching a g-g video, to see a model's pretty face wrapped in ecstacy as she comes.

The other majorly sexy thing about this video is the location. I love sex in hotel rooms, and that bedding, dark purply colour, it just screams 'have sex in me'. Maybe I'm biased cause most of the sex I've had in the last two years has been in hotel rooms, but I'd love to know where that is. Is it a hotel, or is it part of AW HQ made up to look like an expensive four star?

The only thing that turns me on as much as sex in a plush hotel room is sex in the shower... so can't wait for what's coming up with Angie's friend Blaire!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X