Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
    There is another term froteurism.
    That's frotteurism -- with two t's. From the French verb frotter — to rub.

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
      There is another term froteurism. I have seen it applied to males and am not sure if it is exclusively male or not. Some definitions have made no mention of a specific sex. It has to do with clothes on rubbing.
      Lol, you're funny Spud... I'm definitely not a frotterist, lol, could you imagine Melinda rubbing up against people or objects on trains and public places, hehe...

Oi! Don't be naughty takochan, correcting people's spelling is against the law... you'll be frottered if you're not careful!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
        Cool! So that's what tribbing is, well in that case I can't wait to try it and (here's a hint for any of my future GG partners) I want to do that in my shoots! I have seriously always wanted to try that with another girl because it looks fun and I've always found grinding myself on things feel nice, lol, so I reckon it would be pretty good on another girl's 'bits'.... I never knew it had a name though! So yep, Melinda wants some tribbing please!

Luv Melinda
        So does Cleo!!!

It's definitely one thing i've never tried but would LOVE to!! hehe.. I had only heard of it called "scissor sisters" (like Chiefbrody mentioned) I looks amazing and I think I'd love to try wannadance's technique...Ooohh..I'm gonna go watch some vid's now

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
          That's frotteurism -- with two t's. From the French verb frotter — to rub.

takochan
          Maybe that was why the search results weren't quite what I expected! Danke schoen.

Melinda, I didn't consider it naughty. It was very useful. Naughty is for times you take your clothes off!
          BTW, I could imagine it in the nicest way!

Comment

are us boys allowed to engage in tribbing, I like that position where you are like scissoring with a girl and rub right up against her clit at least then you can get close enough so far none of the girls have complained about it but does it have a different name??

Comment

well....

i am not totally sure what it's called, but i think that 2 men can rub their penises together like this: rub the undersides to gether with a goodly bit of lubricant or vaseline or axel grease///i have always thought thaat would be tremendously erotic. i got the idea from the first leonard cohen book called 'beautiful losers'. put the penises together, the rub the whole shebang from the outside, as if it were one organ. each man being in charge of his own could get rather hit or miss...

always thought this would be a very arousing sight...

weird dancer

Comment

I believe that's called cock fighting or it should be at least.

Chimmy out

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                  i am not totally sure what it's called, but i think that 2 men can rub their penises together like this: rub the undersides to gether with a goodly bit of lubricant or vaseline or axel grease///i have always thought thaat would be tremendously erotic. i got the idea from the first leonard cohen book called 'beautiful losers'. put the penises together, the rub the whole shebang from the outside, as if it were one organ. each man being in charge of his own could get rather hit or miss...

always thought this would be a very arousing sight...

weird dancer
                  That's called frotting. There is a drawing of that in the Non-penetrative sex entry in Wikipedia. In fact the whole article is interesting and is worth a read.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops View Post
                    That's called frotting. There is a drawing of that in the Non-penetrative sex entry in Wikipedia. In fact the whole article is interesting and is worth a read.
                    To frot or not to frot that is the question. So it is like a dry root. But I like the tribbing better cause it is with a girl. maybe a new word like frobbing or tritting anyway as long as it is allowed ,I am for it. And if it is illegal I didnt do it OK!

Comment

Oh, YES!!!

Speaking from MUCH personal experience 'wannadance's technique is AMAZING, I've been doing it for Years! (an Ex and I thought we had 'Invented' it, until another girl explained the truth!) It's one of my and my current GF's favourite positions - Face-to-Face, Lips-to-Lips, Hands wherever seems fun, Breasts (and Nipples) brushing/rubbing/pressing together, Clits, Labias,and Mons pressed/rubbing together, even Thighs making contact... Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?
                      The only thing is, it works best if the two girl's anatomies 'Fit Together' properly - Hipbone width, height of Mons, Clit size and 'exposure', Labia size, etc. - I'm happy to say, my GF and I are a 'PERFECT Fit'!

But, even if the fit isn't perfect, 'adjustments' CAN be made, such as shifting off-center - Use your imagination, and Get Creative! You'll find a position that will put a silly smile on BOTH of your faces! ...and if all else fails, there's always the 'Double-Leg Hump'! (I Love being able to kiss and watch her face and eyes, while we're 'Building Up'!)

One other variation that's a LOT of fun, is one girl, sitting with her legs apart, partner sitting facing her, butt on the bed/floor/seat between the first girl's thighs (very close), one of the second girl's legs on each side of girl one's waist - Pull close, tilt pelvises as appropriate, and Have Fun! Again, there is a matter of 'fitting' each other's anatomies, but if it's 'Right', very small movements, tilting, leaning, etc. can be VERY 'Stimulating'! ...It is hot in here!

I'm going to go find my girlfriend - You guys can find your own fun!
                      *Hugs*

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X