• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Kylie H & Ren

Attached Files

Looking forward to buying this one over xmas..I do like young Kylie

Comment

Kylie was wearing her +10 Glasses of Charisma, Ren never stood a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Kylie was wearing her +10 Glasses of Charisma, Ren never stood a chance.
        Heh..great RPG stat! The location looks like the same, where Kylie had that memorable encounter with Immie.

Comment

Oh my: two of AW's sweetest, prettiest and nerdiest girls getting together for a gaming-themed sex romp? I think we have an Abby classic on our hands. The magic starts with Ren's luscious curves and Kylie's perfect body and sexy glasses, and things steam up quickly with pretty licking and stroking. I'll reserve further comment for the video, but as with Kylie's recent shoot with Immie, I think this one goes to show that although its physical location in now in Amsterdam, the throbbing, lusty heart of AW will always be in Australia, home of the most beautiful women on earth...
          Last edited by massfan3; 21 December 2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
            ...the throbbing, lusty heart of AW will always be in Australia, home of the most beautiful women on earth...
            Great line. +1

Comment

If only I had known when I was a kid that I would grow up in a world with female gamers. So exciting to get to see two of my favorite models together!

Comment

It's a real shame we didn't get to have a full-on game (with rolling characters and me actually having planned a better story) alas, we had to use premades like dirty casuals.

But that certainly doesn't detract from how much fun I had with those beautiful boobs and her amazing hips and bum! Ren is a total goddess, super sexy and passionate and I've been wanting to shoot with her since "the old days" when I was a comparitive newbie to lady-lovin' (c'mon I was only 19!). I loved shooting with Ren so much, following her blog and looking at her pictures makes me want to get good at cosplay! I have a major nerd-boner for her. She's just SO COOL at being nerdy.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                  But that certainly doesn't detract from how much fun I had with those beautiful boobs and her amazing hips and bum!
                  Really?? I wouldn't have noticed...with you being smoldered smothered with Ren's boobs.
                  Last edited by dropshop; 24 December 2013, 04:31 PM. Reason: damn those seldom used words ;)

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                    Really?? I wouldn't have noticed...with you being smoldered with Ren's boobs.
                    Being smothered in boobies is amazing. You just have to make sure they're jiggling around so you can get enough air in!

Comment

Thanks Kylie for another great set. I think you enjoy these as much as I do!

Comment

My new favorite set! I like that both of you are gorgeous and I get very authentic feeling watching it.

Comment

Plinky may just have performed the worst, most ill-conceived rescue attempt/prison break in the history of Pathfinder. I can see that poor dwarf sitting back down on his cell cot just shaking his head.

Comment

Thanks for a wonderful shoot!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

This is a collision of two of your all-time best

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                              BUT you missed a golden opportunity to do something that would be a fantasy of many fulfilled. I cannot deny that watching these two lovely ladies play a pencil and dice RPG, it would have been amazing to see some role-playing through those scenarios that typically get glossed over in a standard gaming session between a lovely player character and the DM acting out the part of an NPC (non-player-character). I know you never pair up the same people twice, but I'll forgive you just this once, and you can claim its "part 2" of the same scene,

spawn777

Comment

Well, spawn, except Anneke and Giselle, that one time, so perhaps there's hope.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X